Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Kalli posted:

You're a Cowboys fan,

You made my entire life feel validated.

quote:

and going by what's spread out to other threads I read, I guess you watch Stephen Universe and The Legend of Korra.

and then you ruined it. I dont even know what those are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

davecrazy posted:

Reg date dickwaving ITT
:regd04:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

blue squares posted:

You made my entire life feel validated.

So the TFF tip is if you want to be remembered, Live blog from Hooters in the GDT and say awkward poo poo about the waitress.

Or paint your face red and hold a cat.

Or Zima.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

davecrazy posted:

Reg date dickwaving ITT

Latest reg on the past two pages. :smuggo:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Marvin Lewis just signed another one year extension. Mike Brown's stringing Lewis along until he finally realizes they're not going to get over the hump and decides to can him. Or he might coach the team forever one year at a time!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

dont post pics of me

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Chilichimp posted:

Two color guys?

well yeah

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Stupid Dick posted:

Marvin Lewis just signed another one year extension. Mike Brown's stringing Lewis along until he finally realizes they're not going to get over the hump and decides to can him. Or he might coach the team forever one year at a time!

I'm starting to think that Marvin and Andy are a package deal and when one goes so will the other

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I'm starting to think that Marvin and Andy are a package deal and when one goes so will the other

They wouldn't want to taint their legacy by playing without one another

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Athanatos posted:

So the TFF tip is if you want to be remembered, Live blog from Hooters in the GDT and say awkward poo poo about the waitress.

Or Zima.
or post like doltos

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Athanatos posted:

Or Zima.

I feel like this is a shot at me

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

blue squares posted:

They wouldn't want to taint their legacy by playing without one another

It's more that the rest of the team is so good right now that replacing either of those guys creates too much instability, barring a bizarre trade for Philip Rivers or something it's too risky to take a chance on another QB, you pretty much have to hope Andy can put it together for a full season.

If the Bengals start having postseason success they've both earned their positions for life but if they don't it'll be a full rebuilding mode and they'll start with coach and QB.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Patriots restructured Jerod Mayo, goes from $7m salary this year to $4m guaranteed, with playtime incentives that can raise it to 6, and replaced the last two years of his deal with option years.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SA2K posted:

I feel like this is a shot at me

You survived The Game. You don't need to do anything else.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Chilichimp posted:

Jesus Christ.

This is a pretty fixed community. I think I might still be the newest poster here and I've been here for like 2 years now.

Hi

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am here because Atticus Finch said this place was good and funny and not full of lovely opinions.

Blame him.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
^He lied to you!

Quiet down kid, the adults are talking

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol I've been giving my poo poo hot takes on this site for over ten years now.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

When I was on facebook, I was friends with this family and a few of their members who legit had this mentality. They called Peyton Manning the antichrist because he replaced Tim Tebow, and were 100% sure Tebow couldn't find work because of his faith and not because he was terrible at football.

I don't miss facebook.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

What a ridiculous pile of nonsense. Elway is not a Freemason! He's just an evil devil-worshiper and Peyton is his foul thrall. That's why they cut Tebow. His holiness would have burned Elway's skin.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
it's pretty good, until you remember that Tim Tebow was a first round pick and has been signed by 4 different teams now, while Sam can't even hang onto a practice squad part.

Everything else is right on the money though.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

if I was a Pats fan I'd be filing for a name change to Ultra-Jew Bob Kraft before someone else beat me to it

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Kalli posted:

Patriots restructured Jerod Mayo, goes from $7m salary this year to $4m guaranteed, with playtime incentives that can raise it to 6, and replaced the last two years of his deal with option years.

Well that's handy, means they get a comp pick when he's cut next year :v:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Soviet Europe banned anti-semitism lol

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

I'd consider converting to Judaism just to have the opportunity for someone to call me Ultra-Jew.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

evilweasel posted:

Well that's handy, means they get a comp pick when he's cut next year :v:

It's not getting cut when they don't pick-up the option, his contract just expires.

That's how the Patriots system works, pay a guy a lot of money and then don't pick-up his option... collect compensatory picks.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I read that whole thing and not a single mention of the gold fringed flag of an admirality court, wtf.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Jokes on this guy, Chip Kelly is a secret Jew too. We all are, really.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dattserberg posted:

I'd consider converting to Judaism just to have the opportunity for someone to call me Ultra-Jew.

Why convert? Just make that your superhero name. Nobody would suspect that Ultra-Jew wasn't actually Jewish!

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Jokes on this guy, Chip Kelly is a secret Jew too. We all are, really.

I'm the pretentious, soulless, over-sexualized atheist

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The comments are great.

Chilichimp posted:

Katie Nolan ‏@katienolan 54m54 minutes ago

@EvanMathis69 @PFTCommenter "I was so impressed by Tebow and the Lord winning those games together..." No one ever mentions the Lord's QBR.

David Wales ‏@Aiervon 53m53 minutes ago

@katienolan @EvanMathis69 @PFTCommenter The Lord's QBR isn't quantifiable.

PFTCommenter ‏@PFTCommenter 51m51 minutes ago

@katienolan @EvanMathis69 gods intagibles are off the charts

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Jameis Winston: Store employee 'hooked us up' with crab legs

Did this dip-poo poo just admit to an NCAA violation?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chilichimp posted:

Why would he care about an NCAA Violation at this point?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

SA2K posted:

Why would he care about an NCAA Violation at this point?

Hasn't Goodell upheld NCAA suspensions coming into the NFL in the past?

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
If I was heading for the Bucs I'd take all the crab legs I could get now, too.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Chilichimp posted:

oh noooooo, Rapist Jameis admitted to getting free crab legs

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

shiksa posted:

oh noooooo, Rapist Jameis admitted to getting free crab legs

Don't forget the cake! Let's not forget the cake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Chilichimp posted:

Hasn't Goodell upheld NCAA suspensions coming into the NFL in the past?

Why would the NCAA suspend Winston when he isn't at Florida State anymore?

The school might get some sanctions though.

• Locked thread