Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Haquer posted:

I carry a few HE rounds in my Pz 4H that's rocking its derp gun just to deal with a few types of bastard mediums that I can't one shot with AP but it does enough through their armor (53 pen HE) to kill them.

Else AP all day.

While the German 105 howitzers get AP shells, they're generally not worth using. Maybe carry a few, but for the most part you should be firing HE, and perhaps HEAT out of that gun (which makes an appearance in multiple nationalities' tanks.) The AP shell has a little more pen than the HE, but not enough to penetrate reliably; if it bounces, you do 0 damage, while an HE shell fired in the same situation will still do decent damage (if a 64-pen shell had a chance in the first place.) The Pz4H sees tier 3s, so you will often see tanks that you can pen with AP...or simultaneously with HE, with the latter doing more direct damage as well as module damage; consequently HE is still the better choice. An AP shell is only more valuable in a specific situation where 53 mm of pen isn't enough, but 64 mm is; that's a pretty narrow range of 11 mm. If you need the ability to full pen something that your HE shells can't, you shoot HEAT; the latter has almost double the penetration, an extra 51 mm, which is significant at any tier.

BadLlama posted:

I got penned by an HE shell in my T54 from a Centurion HESH shell which to me seems like a very very lucky pen. 127mm armor vs what 100mm avg pen on the HESH. HE makes no sense.

That's a Cent 7 if it was firing HESH; it has silver HESH with 105 mm pen and gold HESH with double the pen, at 210 mm. That's entirely capable of penetrating your T-54 in many places. Note that damage announcer mods cannot differentiate between HE and HESH, or gold vs. silver HESH; it's all reported as "HE".

Desuwa posted:

Taking a shot where the risk outweighs the potential reward by so much generally isn't worth it. You have to spend a reload switching to and from HE, though you presumably fired your AP shell first, then, while you can do 30% more damage or so, there's a good chance of doing 10-25% of your damage instead. Especially at longer ranges, even to waffles. Also when you're looking at HE with ~60 pen or so, it is possible to hit part of a waffle's shield at a bad enough angle that it doesn't full pen. AP can often pen something even if the hit isn't perfectly on target, plus it's useful for anything, not just soft things

The WTF-100's gun shield is only 20 mm in the front, so it will be overmatched by almost if not every shell that can be fired at it, HE or otherwise. Is there even anything smaller than 60 mm caliber that will see a WTF?

Blindeye posted:

Okay so...about the M2 medium...how the he'll do I make this guy work? The only fun with penetration is a 37mm and it is a big, slow target. Not to mention the IV and V tanks rip through it.

Step 1: Mount the 75 mm howitzer & HE shells.
Step 2: Click "battle".
Step 3: Click pubbies with your howitzer and TWENTY loving DEGREES OF GUN DEPRESSION!!! :eyepop:
Step 4: Harvest pubbie tears.

Any other questions? :eng101:

Refried Noodle posted:

I've been playing the Pak40 trying to get that map, but no dice. With bino's obviously.

This is a bad idea. You will be spotted immediately and are too slow to get down the hill to a safe position.

AlmightyPants posted:

I've been trying to shoot HESH out of the Charioteer and it's going so-so. The L7 on it is considerably worse than the same gun on the Centurion 7/1, which is the first problem. The second problem is that even very high penetration HE shells (which is all HESH is right now) still will get caught up on poo poo and you 500+ damage shot ends up doing 76 damage instead or something. When it works it's fantastic, when it doesn't it's aggravating as gently caress.

How is it a worse version of the gun? Looks like it has 0.1 sec higher aim time but almost 20% higher RoF. Are the soft stats, bloom, etc. that much worse than on the loving Cent 7? :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Atomizer posted:

The WTF-100's gun shield is only 20 mm in the front, so it will be overmatched by almost if not every shell that can be fired at it, HE or otherwise. Is there even anything smaller than 60 mm caliber that will see a WTF?

HE don't overmatch though.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
The few times I was able to shoot a WTF with HE, I always aimed for the gun root.

sc0tty
Jan 8, 2005

too kewell for school..

Refried Noodle posted:

I've been playing the Pak40 trying to get that map, but no dice. With bino's obviously.

My first game after buying the Pak40 was this exactly. The enemy team was spotted almost instantly and I proceeded to destroy 3 or 4 tanks before they decided to shoot me. It totally skewed my idea of how good the Pak40 was, because its great to not have to try and drive somewhere (which is painfully slow) in this dumb tank.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!

Atomizer posted:

HE doesn't normalize or overmatch, and the WTE in particular has that weird ablative armour crew or otherwise wonky hitbox when firing towards the rear of the shield.

When I play my Cent 7 I should probably fire more HESH, 210 pen HE is good enough that it's usable, but I rarely feel line chancing a 10 second reload. If they'd left the HESH with the damage it initially had on test, which was a good 80 or 90 higher than it is in game, I might actually feel like the reward was worth the risk.

sc0tty posted:

My first game after buying the Pak40 was this exactly. The enemy team was spotted almost instantly and I proceeded to destroy 3 or 4 tanks before they decided to shoot me. It totally skewed my idea of how good the Pak40 was, because its great to not have to try and drive somewhere (which is painfully slow) in this dumb tank.

The Pak40 is that good though. It's one of the most broken premiums in the game and only the IIJ really stands out as superior. Its limited factor is its mobility, sure, but it's one tank I actually bring a lot of HE in because it's a super accurate, high velocity 76mm at t3 and that HE can let you one-shot a lot of things to protect your health.

Despite the high pen I'd also recommend more than the normal amount of APCR because you cannot maneuver and the AP pen doesn't quite cut it for some t5s.

e: t3 being a tier where a short barreled 75/76mm gun is a viable choice as an HE-only derp gun.

Desuwa fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Apr 22, 2015

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Can anyone explain to me why people are saying the T54 Prototype is now considered a good premium tank?

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Agrajag posted:

Can anyone explain to me why people are saying the T54 Prototype is now considered a good premium tank?
Who told you that?

Just comparing it (on tank-compare.com) to the Type 59 and the T-44, it doesn't look so great. It has similar hp/t compared to the Type 59, but the 59 gets 0.90 ground resistance and the T-54 proto gets 1.1, so the Type 59 actually accelerates much better. The T-44 gets 20 hp/t and 1.0 resistance, so it's much more nimble. Even with its stock engine, it's better. I just played through the T-44 and it didn't seem very quick with the stock engine, but the top speed was obviously nice. The T-54 proto doesn't even get a good top speed.

Then there's the matter of the gun, which is an LB-1 clone in terms of penetration and damage. However, its aiming time is slower and its dispersion is higher.

View range is good. Armor is good for a medium. But it doesn't get pref matchmaking, so it doesn't get the one thing that makes the Type 59 so great. It is also slow, so it doesn't get what makes the T-44 decent against tier 10s.

But, you can probably still do decent damage with the gun even if it doesn't handle as well as the real LB-1. It gets 235 mm pen APCR which is adequate, and it is premium so you can probably afford to spam APCR if you want.

This is just based on looking at the stats, I've never played it. Maybe it's better than it looks on paper... but after playing the T-44, I don't think I'd enjoy the T-54 proto very much.

Uranium 235 fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Apr 22, 2015

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Agrajag posted:

From what I saw on Rat and Zeven's streams, it's a mediocre tank with a bullshit turret. If they didn't change it before it went to the masses, you can probably seriously wreck poo poo hulldown with that thing. If you're not abusing the turret armor, it seemed kinda meh.

maev
Dec 6, 2010
Economically illiterate Tory Boy Bollocks brain.
Keep away from children
The T-43 and T-44 were my most unfun tanks I've played, which is incidentally more of a reason to play the A-44 line. Granted it was my first proper medium line, but there's something so generic and uninspiring about those tanks that the T-44 had me use free exp to get to the T-54 which is the first and only time I've done so.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I think we must be in alternate dimensions, because I found those two tanks amazing. They are so fast and manoeuvrable, you just absolutely murder stuff if you get into position. And you scout really well as a sideline.

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

I think we must be in alternate dimensions, because I found those two tanks amazing. They are so fast and manoeuvrable, you just absolutely murder stuff if you get into position. And you scout really well as a sideline.

I found the T-43 to be utter rubbish, a T-34-85 that sees tier 9's. That 85mm is just a poor gun for a tier 7.

The T-44 on the other hand just works for me in a way the Cent and Pershing doesn't. Fast, low and able to flank and just do medium things well.

Blindeye
Sep 22, 2006

I can't believe I kissed you!

Atomizer posted:

Step 1: Mount the 75 mm howitzer & HE shells.
Step 2: Click "battle".
Step 3: Click pubbies with your howitzer and TWENTY loving DEGREES OF GUN DEPRESSION!!! :eyepop:
Step 4: Harvest pubbie tears.

Any other questions? :eng101:

I tried that one game...ended up being all tier iv and V tanks bouncing my HE, best I could do was crits to tracks before being one shotted. After all the pages of never equip HE is this seriously viable?

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

I swear tier 3 is designed to get new players to quit the game. Just plow through it and soon enough you'll be the tier 5 tank in that scenario.

sc0tty
Jan 8, 2005

too kewell for school..

maev posted:

The T-43 and T-44 were my most unfun tanks I've played, which is incidentally more of a reason to play the A-44 line. Granted it was my first proper medium line, but there's something so generic and uninspiring about those tanks that the T-44 had me use free exp to get to the T-54 which is the first and only time I've done so.

Which line plays the most similar to the T-34, because it is the single best tank (stat wise) that I have played, with double my normal WN8 and a 73% win rate*.

* Disclaimer: This is only based on 20 games, however I'm a bad player so I like this tank.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

sc0tty posted:

Which line plays the most similar to the T-34, because it is the single best tank (stat wise) that I have played, with double my normal WN8 and a 73% win rate*.

* Disclaimer: This is only based on 20 games, however I'm a bad player so I like this tank.

The T-34-85/T-43/T-44 line is most similar and is pretty great with no real bad tank.
The T-43 which gets a bad rep is basically a slightly better T-34-85 in one higher tier. The T-34-85 is great and the T-43 is merely good and needs more gold to be useful.

Vendictus Prime
Feb 28, 2013

Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
What are my best choices for heavies above Tier 5 and should I bother with the TD's? I am currently working my way through the US trees from the Chaffee and M7 to get to the T29, T34 and then the T110E5 and finally the T57 as my Tier X end goals for US. and working through the British SPG's, I just got the Birch Gun last night. ( now it seems they are nerfing Arti? )

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Vendictus Prime posted:

What are my best choices for heavies above Tier 5 and should I bother with the TD's? I am currently working my way through the US trees from the Chaffee and M7 to get to the T29, T34 and then the T110E5 and finally the T57 as my Tier X end goals for US. and working through the British SPG's, I just got the Birch Gun last night. ( now it seems they are nerfing Arti? )

If you're just playing for a bit of fun then all choices are pretty much the right choices, some tanks are worse than others but not massively. The T29 is probably the best T7 heavy in the game just now so you can't go far wrong with that path. The US turreted TD's are pretty nice, the fixed gun ones less so.

SPG's are the future though, play more SPG's because they're fun.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
The T29 is pretty amazing. I have no particular interest in going further up that tree, but I keep that just for blowing off steam. I took the Sherman Jumbo route to it, that is also an amazing (medium) tank.

I also got the Birch Gun last night, with a view to using the FV304 for my arty campaign missions. I'm having serious second thoughts though because it is just not pleasant at all. I detest low tier artillery.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

The T29 is pretty amazing. I have no particular interest in going further up that tree, but I keep that just for blowing off steam. I took the Sherman Jumbo route to it, that is also an amazing (medium) tank.

I also got the Birch Gun last night, with a view to using the FV304 for my arty campaign missions. I'm having serious second thoughts though because it is just not pleasant at all. I detest low tier artillery.

I've found the 304 to be a mixed bag for the missions. A number of them have a "don't get spotted" component to them, and I almost always get spotted in the 304 since I move around a lot in it. But for pure damage or just killing things, it's the tits.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Vendictus Prime posted:

All the heavy lines above tier 5 are pretty solid, but besides the American T110E5 line, I think the Soviet IS-7 line is probably the easiest to play.

Personally, I don't bother with TDs. I loathe the play style. Some people are really into it, so you really just have to try it out and see if you like it.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

The Southern Dandy posted:

Also, why do I want to snort a honking line after listening to the first 20 seconds of that? My circuit boy self won't leave me.

I guess it's the Darude Sandstorm effect?

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

Aramoro posted:

[...] The T29 is probably the best T7 heavy in the game just now so you can't go far wrong with that path. The US turreted TD's are pretty nice, the fixed gun ones less so. [...]

*Ahem*

I'll have you know the T95 and onward are pubbie murder machines. :colbert:

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

Blindeye posted:

I tried that one game...ended up being all tier iv and V tanks bouncing my HE, best I could do was crits to tracks before being one shotted. After all the pages of never equip HE is this seriously viable?

HE is ONLY good on howitzer-type large bore guns, so it depends on tier and size of gun. And in many of those tanks with options for those guns, other guns are a better choice.

In the tier III tank you may struggle in a tier V game or against Matildas. Everything else should be fine. I don't know if you can get HEAT for that gun, but even if you could it probably wouldn't be worth it (cost wise) just to use in those tier V games you get into...just pick your targets carefully.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Weltlich posted:

I've found the 304 to be a mixed bag for the missions. A number of them have a "don't get spotted" component to them, and I almost always get spotted in the 304 since I move around a lot in it. But for pure damage or just killing things, it's the tits.

Yeah, I want it for stuff like the kill three tanks one in the second campaign. Theoretically I can do that in my 14-2, but in practical experience I find that the drat thing never seems to get the kill shot. So I was thinking that it would probably be simpler to just scoot in and snipe with something like the 304.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

Vendictus Prime posted:

Best choices for American heavies above tier V? All of them. Literally every one of them, including the T1, is great.

TDs come in a lot of flavors. If you're sticking with American tanks (I'm just guessing) there are a lot of different kinds to play with - lots of turret options, lots of gun options, lots of mobility options, and you can usually have at least 2 of those 3 qualities on any of them.

KaiserSchnitzel fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Apr 22, 2015

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Soulfucker posted:

*Ahem*

I'll have you know the T95 and onward are pubbie murder machines. :colbert:

All tanks are pubbie murder machines.

The T95 is a murder machine assuming pubbies find you, because you wont be finding them.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Atomizer posted:

Note that damage announcer mods cannot differentiate between HE and HESH, or gold vs. silver HESH; it's all reported as "HE".

This is partially incorrect. The damage announcer in my mod pack distinguishes between gold and silver HESH, but it does call it HE.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Basically what I am getting from the T-54 prototype is that it is the Russians version of the Type with a better handling gun with more DPM than the Type 59 but with slightly less armor and far worse mm. Basically if you get a tier 8 match with it I can see the tank being just fine and wrecking things but get a tier 10 and welp.

Aramoro posted:

The T95 is a murder machine assuming pubbies find you, because you wont be finding them.

It's always fun when I am cruising around a map 2fast2furious style and turn a corner right into the gun barrel of a T95 that's been chilling in his spot for the entire game.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Apr 22, 2015

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

Yeah, I want it for stuff like the kill three tanks one in the second campaign. Theoretically I can do that in my 14-2, but in practical experience I find that the drat thing never seems to get the kill shot. So I was thinking that it would probably be simpler to just scoot in and snipe with something like the 304.

The bishop is really good for the missions, 304 less so since it has the same gun and is a tier higher

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

Valle posted:

I guess it's the Darude Sandstorm effect?

Quite possibly.

Also, Sandstorm is still a dance floor classic, on either side of the Atlantic.

The Southern Dandy fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Apr 22, 2015

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Atomizer posted:

Is there even anything smaller than 60 mm caliber that will see a WTF?

It's possible, but incredibly unlikely - a stock Awfulpanther has a 50mm l/60 autocannon, you just have to be utterly terrible to have not unlocked better guns for it already

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I would like to win free gold in the terrible events this terrible game has. How often do they have their terrible one off tournaments that give gold?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

BadLlama posted:

I would like to win free gold in the terrible events this terrible game has. How often do they have their terrible one off tournaments that give gold?

Monthly or bi-monthly. Skirmishes make for easy gold. Even a lovely team can manage to snag second place one day and walk away with 350 gold.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Yeah I quite like the idea of doing organised team stuff where you can win gold, but I also don't particularly want to join a clan if it's anything like raiding in an MMO. Also, I have a lovely w/r of 51% after 6,000 battles and only one tier X, so I doubt I'd be much use to anybody.

Lovely Joe Stalin fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 22, 2015

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

Yeah I quite like the idea of doing organised team stuff where you can win gold, but I also don't particularly want to join a clan if it's anything like raiding in an MMO. Also, I have a lovely w/r of 51% after 6,000 battles and only one tier X, so I doubt I'd be much use to anybody.
I've never raided in MMOs, but clan wars in PBKAC is pretty chill. The obligation is about 30 minutes per battle, assuming that you get picked and the battles aren't simultaneous (if they are simultaneous then you can obviously only show up to one). Half the time is training room/discussing strategy, the other half is the battle. If you don't get picked, it's only 10-15 minutes. If there's a stronghold attack or defense, and you're on the team (we don't usually pick for those, it's just whoever gets in first and actually has the tanks needed) then it takes about 30-45 minutes. It's very rare for your obligations to run longer than an hour. I feel like the obligations are pretty low and the reward is high. It's actually fun and it pays for my premium, plus a little extra, and I occasionally get rewards from our participation in events and tournaments.

Stronghold-only clans are probably also worthwhile. You don't have to deal with clan wars mechanics (tier 10 requirements, tank locking, landing zones, rioting, etc) and you still get nice benefits out of strongholds. Nothing grinds credits faster than a tier 6 stronghold with an all Type 64 team with a battle payments boost (increases credit rewards) going.

It's true that you probably can't get into a top tier clan with your account as it currently is, but you could probably find a lower tier clan that is active and competitive enough that you'd have fun. If you end up playing the game longer, your stats will probably improve and you'll get more tier 10s, so if you decide you want to shoot for a top clan, you probably could.

Uranium 235 fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Apr 22, 2015

Vendictus Prime
Feb 28, 2013

Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Aramoro posted:

SPG's are the future though, play more SPG's because they're fun.

Yeah, I am pretty good with the arti and also watched Quickybaby's vid on the Tier X British SPG and I want one now, so staying on the British line until Tier X.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Axetrain posted:

HE don't overmatch though.

Well gently caress my rear end and call me a bitch, I didn't realize that! :monocle:

maev posted:

The T-43 was mediocre (largely due to not receiving a gun upgrade; I concur with Foxtrot's description of it) but the T-44 is so good because it's a classic medium tank. It's "generic" in the sense that it's a solid medium tank that doesn't make any compromises, like giving up depression for a better gun. It just works.

Blindeye posted:

You ended up bottom-tier, which is the worst-case scenario. Also, your sample size of one game is insignificant. In that instance, you could've hit the more heavily-armored higher-tier tanks for small amounts of damage, which isn't ideal but keep in mind you would've struggled to penetrate them anyway with the 37 mm. Against softer targets the 75 mm HE shells fully penetrate, doing significant damage for the tier. If you got one-shotted then you were too close to the enemy and/or out in the open. The advantage of having 20° of depression is that you can go hull-down; you hide your hull behind a hill with only the turret poking over, making you a tiny target. The howitzer has enough ammo and fire rate to be able to lob shots at moderate distances; you don't really have to be concerned about missing at this point.

For the most part, don't use HE. Obviously since we're talking about a 75 mm howitzer then HE is appropriate (and also a few HEAT shells would be worthwhile if you could afford it at this point.) Generally, you only use HE on guns that are "big" for the tier; look at the penetration and/or damage values. In the case of the M2 MT you have the option of 37 mm guns and a much larger 75 mm howitzer; consequently that tells you that the howitzer is appropriate using HE (also, it doesn't even get AP.) For comparison, take a look at tier 6 heavy tanks. There are many guns available, but the KV-2 in particular gets a massive 152 mm howitzer; it has very-high-damage HE shells that also have decent penetration. It also gets AP shells that do less damage with more pen, however their penetration is not remarkable for the tier; you would use the HE shells primarily, with some of the [gold] AP shells to use against certain targets (specifically, targets where 86 mm might not pen but 136 mm will.)

Also, there's a 105 mm howitzer available on multiple middle-tier vehicles of multiple nationalities. (US, German, and a French vehicle specifically, and then the Soviets get a 122 mm U-11 counterpart and the Brits have a comparable 3.7" howitzer.) It's an acceptable choice in tier 5 where it's common, as an alternative to the gun options on the appropriate tanks (see: M4 Sherman, Pz4H.) It's also very effective on some tier 4 TDs, e.g. Hetzer, T40, where the targets are even softer. It's even available on the tier 3 T82 where it demolishes almost everything you'll see, although it's nerfed via aim time, reload, and shell count.

HE usage comes with experience; if you play on the NA servers hit us up in the goons channel (look for me, and let me know if your IGN is different from your forum name.)

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

The Birch Gun is similar to the SU-26 in that they both have turrets but are tragically made useless by undersized guns.

Atomizer fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Apr 22, 2015

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

9.7 tomorrow

Still 60k left to grind on my 13 90 :negative:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

WayAbvPar posted:

Still 200k left to grind on my 13 90 :negative:

edit: by god they're removing seal clubbing in 1-3

quote:

Implemented separation of new and experienced players in battles (for tier I–III vehicles)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Azhais posted:

edit: by god they're removing seal clubbing in 1-3

gently caress this, I'm uninstalling.