Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Riftling posted:

I'm pretty sure OnGamers is still banned. They haven't had any content posted under that brand in about 5 months.

Countdown of MonteCristo is from OnGamers and is allowed on the League subreddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Calax posted:

Countdown of MonteCristo is from OnGamers and is allowed on the League subreddit.

I think you're confusing Ongamers with Ongamenet

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

An understandable mistake given the names....

Also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqZeWRB-vOI is a Fnatic webseries (starting in the finals)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Calax posted:

The best bit of this show is the intro.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I'd also like to take this time to point out that since /r league of legends is the most popular English league site on earth maybe stop copying my posts there verbatim cause I probably read them.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I'd also like to take this time to point out that since /r league of legends is the most popular English league site on earth maybe stop copying my posts there verbatim cause I probably read them.

lol do people really do this

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Yeah but the jokes on them because they're not popular there either.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
drat

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

the churd champ and his crew are doing illuminati style downvoting on the copy cat posters and i wont stand for it

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Baw Gawd! Bjergson is shouting and stomping around the ring and Hai's punches are having no effect! This is it, the legendary state of hulkamania! (-1)

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Apparently Dom was celebrating the curse being broken after the teamfight, not when they were taking down the nexus...

Also, holy poo poo, the Wildcard tournament starts at 5 pm and runs until 3 am.

WHY!? Even if you acclimate yourself to the time zone, it won't help when you're basically playing games on a nocturnal schedule rather than a normal one.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
It's funny because Richard Lewis would probably have most of the community on his side if he just stuck to posting articles and not ranting incoherently at every person on social media.

Even Thorin seems to have figured this out, he stops talking about Poland and Regi and suddenly everyone likes him. What a mystery.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Too bad sympathy won't get him anything!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

streamer leak gods

edit: C9 Incarnation :getin:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

streamer leak gods

edit: C9 Incarnation :getin:

Just came to post this, lmao

edit: MonteCristo is addressing the "Monte hates EU and only likes Koreans" thing on Summoning Insight right now. Dry your tears, Europeans.

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Apr 23, 2015

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Goodbye Hai BibleThump

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Sneaky isn't allowed to talk about the Hai thing on stream.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Yeah because incarnati0n will call him a lucker dog noob. You don't want to p*ss off "Hai"...

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Hai had a good run.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

We don't know how long he's actually gone. He could just be taking off to get surgery for his wrists (which would cut him out of the rest of the year), or gone more permanently. Probably the latter if we're honest but *meh*

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
I'm glad that this is happening right now, if that's what's going on. Not because he's been slumping, but because he gets to leave on a high note as no. 2 team in NA, on a team that was one of the big factors for TSM waking the gently caress up, and because I really don't want him to have arthritis in his early 20s.

It was a good run.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Calax posted:

We don't know how long he's actually gone. He could just be taking off to get surgery for his wrists (which would cut him out of the rest of the year), or gone more permanently. Probably the latter if we're honest but *meh*

I routinely cry whenever friends leave temporarily

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

rabidsquid posted:

people often move out of their permanent housing to have surgery

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

people often move out of their permanent housing to have surgery

Well fellas, I have tendinitis so im moving into the hospital *cries*

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

rabidsquid posted:

Well fellas, I have tendinitis so im moving into the hospital *cries*

Jesus christ dude, we get you don't like Hai but they've been together for ages now, and he's probably stepping down because of this. Are esports people not allowed to show emotion?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

SC Bracer posted:

Jesus christ dude, we get you don't like Hai but they've been together for ages now, and he's probably stepping down because of this. Are esports people not allowed to show emotion?

I don't dislike Hai at all I am pointing out it's silly to act like maybe he isn't leaving the team, cheers!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Admoon posted:

Goodbye Hai BibleThump

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Are you suggesting they'd house him while he recovered instead of sending him back to his family for comfort? And somehow find another room for their new midlaner to live in and operate out of?

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

im cry right now

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Alphadraft is on again, which might just be on par with the IWCI, who knows. Also:

猫猫 Froskurinn ‏@lolFroskurinn
Fun fact: I ripped out my nose ring at the start of the last game. Fainted. Put it back in. Cried. And ran back to cast.
GGWP

Admoon posted:

Goodbye Hai BibleThump

Will miss his Solid Zed missions and his awkward champion pool storylines

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

from the Det game

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

quote:

C9 Meteos' Ego
‏@c9meteosego
yeah gonna start smoking blunts 24/7 now so at least this high will never leave me... 😞

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

Alphadraft is on again, which might just be on par with the IWCI, who knows. Also:

猫猫 Froskurinn ‏@lolFroskurinn
Fun fact: I ripped out my nose ring at the start of the last game. Fainted. Put it back in. Cried. And ran back to cast.
GGWP

Will miss his Solid Zed missions and his awkward champion pool storylines

This casting is really odd. Both of them sound like panel guests on a not very good NPR show.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

This casting is really odd. Both of them sound like panel guests on a not very good NPR show.

They don't really have any synergy yeah, and it shows.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Man, how callous do you have to be to use that as the opener to your conversation? Seriously, Charlie?

Guess I was wrong about Incarnati0n, sad to see Hai go. I haven't really had to deal with this kind of thing with eSports, but it doesn't feel much different than beloved players on actual sports teams leaving.

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.
Does Thooorin not have heating in his house or is his winter clothing some kind of trademark?

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

8 Ball posted:

Does Thooorin not have heating in his house or is his winter clothing some kind of trademark?

It's hard to tell but he's been doing it so long that it seems to be his thing now.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

8 Ball posted:

that's his aesthetic alongside with constantly sounding arrogant and petulant

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
UOL Kikis posted in his AMA that he wore scarfs because it was cold on stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

8 Ball posted:

He's too much of a cheap aspie to pay for heat or something

• Locked thread