Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Hakeem Nicks one year deal to the Titans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

You have to be quite the rear end in a top hat to rip on your teammate when you're the new guy to the team and going to miss over half the season (on your one year deal!) for beating up a woman

Is it too early/late to retroactively pat Dimitroff on the back for not signing him?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Raku posted:

just like Aaron Rodgers :smug:

I bet he's at his house in Del Mar right now

Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5161/sam-bradford

quote:

NJ.com's Mark Eckel passes along a "rumor making its rounds in NFL personnel meetings" of the Eagles trading Sam Bradford to the Browns for the No. 19 overall pick in the draft.
The Browns already offered No. 19 to the Rams for Bradford, prior to his trade to Philadelphia. St. Louis didn't accept because it wanted a quarterback, and wound up acquiring Nick Foles. The Browns are "still said to have interest" in Bradford. Per Eckel, the rumor has the Eagles then sending Nos. 19 and 20 -- plus Mychal Kendricks and Fletcher Cox -- to the Titans in exchange for No. 2 overall, where Philly would select Marcus Mariota. Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reported Friday that Bradford currently believes the Eagles may be planning to trade him. Apr 24 - 2:25 PM
Source: NJ.com

Chip going for Mariota, suprises no one

E:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2015/saints-draft-and-winners-curse

Ditka!

Jerome Agricola fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Apr 24, 2015

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

gonna be great when Tebow beats him out

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
N : University of Buffalo engineers conducted a study to determine which team had the "most unfair" schedule for 2015, and it was none other than your Washington Redskins

V: Good

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

He's a good player because of the retard strength, obviously

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
From that article:

"Washington plays five games against opponents with extra rest this year"......

The gently caress. 4-12 here we go again... :suicide:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

To be fair, I mean Hardy is the new guy, but if you are just going through the motions in the weight room, anyone should be able to call your rear end out.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

A Man and his dog posted:

From that article:

Playing against well rested opponents. Truly the cause of Washington's problems these many years.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

waah posted:

To be fair, I mean Hardy is the new guy, but if you are just going through the motions in the weight room, anyone should be able to call your rear end out.

mike fisher @fishsports
#Cowboys brass always concerned Davon Coleman kind of a goofball. I'm told Greg Hardy just discovered same thing. @1053thefan

mike fisher @fishsports
If you'll recall, I reported on @1053thefan in Feb that #Cowboys delay in signing Coleman due to hopes he'd grow 'more serious abt job'

Patrick Conn @DraftCowboys
This is what you want out of Hardy. Questioning the effort of a guy the Cowboys questioned themselves. http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/dallas-cowboys-greg-hardy-argument-davon-coleman-042415

Ehhh. Sounds like an ESPN fishing expedition

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Coleman probably said he can't compete with a workout plan of throwing women onto couches of assault rifles. Makes you really explosive off the line!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

quote:

The dispute between Cowboys DLs Davon Coleman and Greg Hardy reportedly escalated when Coleman called Hardy a "woman beater."

Hopefully he's treated like a locker room cancer and cut in week 11 and makes no money this year.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

From that article:

Not to mention the 8 games they have to play on that lovely field

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

It would really, really suck to lose two promising players in Cox and Kendricks but if the Eagles only end up giving up two 1sts to get Mariota that seems like not even remotely mortgaging the future

I dunno why the Browns don't just work something out with Tennessee directly though

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Cox was a F'n beast last year, too.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

waah posted:

waah posted:

Don't agree with the Hardy suspension. Its not fair and happened before everyone realized football players can do some hosed up poo poo.

From a PR move its right. From a fairness view, its wrong. Two games just like was standard suspension af the time of the offense.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

No Butt Stuff posted:

Hopefully he's treated like a locker room cancer and cut in week 11 and makes no money this year.

Davon Coleman for MVP

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

No Butt Stuff posted:

I agree. You can't have nobody scrubs disrespecting the playmakers, it sets a bad precedent for rookies. Show Coleman the door.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Quest For Glory II posted:

It would really, really suck to lose two promising players in Cox and Kendricks but if the Eagles only end up giving up two 1sts to get Mariota that seems like not even remotely mortgaging the future

I dunno why the Browns don't just work something out with Tennessee directly though

Probably don't want to give up both firsts.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Parmesan Basil posted:

Davon Coleman for MVP

Give him Hardys in game roster bonuses.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
so i guess it's a forgone conclusion that the bucs are taking Winston at this point?

goddammit

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs picked up Poes option for 2016.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

No Butt Stuff posted:

Chiefs picked up Poes option for 2016.

Poe, Houston, Alex and Sean Smith are going to be the new Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, Tamba Hali, and Brandon Flowers when it comes to eating up contract space.

We go ILB or CB 1st in the draft.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Cole posted:

so i guess it's a forgone conclusion that the bucs are taking Winston at this point?

goddammit

Looking forward to the week 10 Shithead Showdown when they play Dallas!

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Quest For Glory II posted:

Thinking of it as just two firsts and young guys may not sound so bad, but the net asset movement of Foles, Eagles 2nd, Cox, Kendricks, and the Eagles 1st for Mariota sure seems like a lot. I know it would be at least two separate trades, but they're all in the same off-season so it feels fair to tie them together a bit more when considering if they got fair value.

As for the Browns, I guess Haslam has dictated no more drat rookie QBs, get me a veteran to avoid another gong show?

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Flikken posted:

Probably don't want to give up both firsts.

Or they, for some reason, prefer Bradford over Mariota.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
not NFL but incredible athleticism. native olympics in Alaska freaking own and everyone should watch them. the high kick is the best, here's a dude kicking a 110" vert

https://www.facebook.com/Ch2KTUU/videos/10152656771611666/?pnref=story

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Eagles RB Chris Polk just became a free agent.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

N : University of Buffalo engineers conducted a study to determine which team had the "most unfair" schedule for 2015, and it was none other than your Washington Redskins

V: Good

Doesn't look like they took east coast morning game bias into account.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
N: http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/13158/michael-crabtree-not-emotional-about-leaving-49ers

V: gently caress off, Michael :)

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

he left as he played: sorry-assed

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Chromatic posted:

Poe, Houston, Alex and Sean Smith are going to be the new Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, Tamba Hali, and Brandon Flowers when it comes to eating up contract space.

We go ILB or CB 1st in the draft.

It's not a bad problem to have, paying good players. Just need to hit on some cheap rookies on affordable contracts that can fill out the rest of the roster.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
I'm gonna laugh when the draft is over and Chip Kelly does absolutely nothing to try and get Mariota. But I guess even that wouldn't stop the media from dreaming up fake trade scenarios.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami offer our 2nd for kendricks right now let them get more ammo

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Chip, just do what I do in Madden. Offer the next year's bounty of draft picks and lose all of the picks next year. Then, before the draft next year, just offer the next year or two's worth of draft picks so we get all of our draft picks back for next year. Abuse the Browns CPU. Rinse. Repeat.

Always guaranteed 3 first round picks each year.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

goc posted:

I'm gonna laugh when the draft is over and Chip Kelly does absolutely nothing to try and get Mariota. But I guess even that wouldn't stop the media from dreaming up fake trade scenarios.

He's going to try. That much is assured at this point.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

From that article:

Frankly it doesn't matter. We're at least two years away from even pretending the team is viable, and that's assuming that McLovin' is even remotely capable of unfucking the culture of failure in the front office. And that Jay Gruden is a capable coach. And that Dan Snyder doesn't gently caress everything up when we start to lose.

So yeah it really doesn't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am writing the Ross/Los Angeles sequel

mods, please change SA2K's name to Ross Angeles, tia

• Locked thread