Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I hope the goon who made SPERG becomes a sykrim millionaire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
When I purchase a slutplate mod, do I get a full range of options or are color swatches a separate dlc?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Real Foogla posted:

I hope the goon who made SPERG becomes a sykrim millionaire

I hope a nongoon made SkyRe or something and puts the goon out of business. Goon's are being WAY too ingrateful for this feature Gaben bestowed upon us.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

:filez: I'm so mad at this I'm going to go ahead and share my exclusive pre-order bonus for Cities Skylines: Postcards. Enjoy these 6mb .png files, they're "Content" now. :filez:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imperials... Imps... In Russian literature... The Imp is a Jew... Gaben... Fairly Jewish name... Jew's are known for being shady and slick with money... Gaben has destroyed the modding community for perosnal gain... You tell me.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Imperials... Imps... In Russian literature... The Imp is a Jew... Gaben... Fairly Jewish name... Jew's are known for being shady and slick with money... Gaben has destroyed the modding community for perosnal gain... You tell me.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

:jewish:Gabriel was one of the seven archangels in Hebrew tradition.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Korthal
May 26, 2011

:catholic: He was also the Archangel that told Mary that she was pregnant with the son of god.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

If someone made an :islam: I could also point out that Gabriel told Muhammad how to write the Koran

Korthal
May 26, 2011

:happyelf:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Korthal posted:

:catholic: He was also the Archangel that told Mary that she was pregnant with the son of god.

God rhymes with mod. There is a stone of the Pool of Bethesda (Also Jewish in origin... TYhink THAT'S a coincidence?) in St. Mary's cathedral... Gaben made "mary" (Steam in the old testament. Look it up) pregnant with mods, and now he is taking away the mod community and replacing it in his own image. Gaben believes he is the hebrew God of the old testament. Newell (El means God). Tell me that Hitler1488FTW isn't on to something in the mod description of his horse nuts mod on the Workshop. Please. Grow up and observe the fact's that are before your eyes.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

God rhymes with mod. There is a stone of the Pool of Bethesda (Also Jewish in origin... TYhink THAT'S a coincidence?) in St. Mary's cathedral... Gaben made "mary" (Steam in the old testament. Look it up) pregnant with mods, and now he is taking away the mod community and replacing it in his own image. Gaben believes he is the hebrew God of the old testament. Newell (El means God). Tell me that Hitler1488FTW isn't on to something in the mod description of his horse nuts mod on the Workshop. Please. Grow up and observe the fact's that are before your eyes.

lmfao

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXiOwt31cfU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

hahahaha

e:

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Dangerous revelations being discussed in this thread now. Stay safe Goons.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i love it all

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
Skyrim is $5 on steam but that modpack adds 800% more content so it's a great deal at under $40

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kick me, Kike Me, anyway you like me, all I wanna say is, They Don't Really Care About Us

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Soral
May 30, 2009

*pulls out wallet and leafs through small denomination bills* how much for *looks at you over sunglasses* the uninstall mod?

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I don't care.

Dec 26, 2012

lmao

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Stink fag posted:

I don't care.

pls explain your reasoning

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Korthal posted:

pls explain your reasoning

Stink fag doesn't have to explain anything. he did the 120 star challenge, which has given him a week of grief-free posting

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Stink fag doesn't have to explain anything. he did the 120 star challenge, which has given him a week of grief-free posting

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OYYRGEhBZw

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

oh hell yes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gave Newell is turning into the troll face

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Please rename the thread Gabe Newell has been bitten by the trollface and is slowly transforming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Gave Newell is turning into the troll face

• Locked thread