Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Gave Newell is turning into the troll face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

It's the LootCrate of avatars

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Which one of you purchased 20 of my 1 million dollar magic cube which I put on sale for 3 bucks?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
If a lurker fixes my loving avatar that would be deece

Soral
May 30, 2009

youre not allowed to look at the comment sections of paid mods anymore, unless you pay

Soral
May 30, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

yeah also someone fix the extra space under my av that got created when they deleted the bonzi's buddies tag (rest in piece)

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

tripwire interactive updated the eula for killing floor 2 to not allow paid mods

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Frog Act posted:

tripwire interactive updated the eula for killing floor 2 to not allow paid mods

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The guy who made the Art of the Catch fishing mod used another modder's animations without permission, when he got called out on it he decided to take all his mods off of Steam but Valve won't take down the Steam pages

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Frog Act posted:

nice

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

[ultrahigh resolution horse dongs display on my 1920x1080 monitor while the THX sound plays] worth every penny

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

hell, same

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

wait, what, so he updated the previously free version of the mod to include popups?

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010

It is hilariously easy to just open his mod up in the CK and remove the pop-ups lol.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

The guy who made the Art of the Catch fishing mod used another modder's animations without permission, when he got called out on it he decided to take all his mods off of Steam but Valve won't take down the Steam pages

lol

Frog Act posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Red Mundus posted:

It is hilariously easy to just open his mod up in the CK and remove the pop-ups lol.

Congrats on being a thieving piece of poo poo, I guess.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Red Mundus posted:

ive reported you to steam, might want to start backing up your mods before your account is banned

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

ive reported you to steam, might want to start backing up your mods before your account is banned

Thank you

Dec 26, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Congrats on being a thieving piece of poo poo, I guess.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Steam mods now more highly paid than SA mods.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Michael Jackson was ahead of his time (RE: steam/valve and paid mods ((anti-jewish stuff as well)) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
juanca telechea (Juancatelechea) 1 month ago
MJ made masonics simbols with his hands at 4:46 - 4:49
This is not against the police brutality... "don't you black or white me?" come on! it's against the people who have the real power.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Q: Whats the difference between Valve's Steam gaming platform and the somethingawful.com forums?

A: On steam, the mods are paid.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Q: Whats the difference between Valve's Steam gaming platform and the somethingawful.com forums?

The Sopranos Ohs and Hos.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

M-M-M-M-Monster Kill Kill Kill Kill

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lmao at IT drones mad that other gamers will make money from creative independent work.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Welp;

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Steam is the dark souls of online platforms

Soral
May 30, 2009

how long did you spend making this

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

i didn't spend anything because i didn't make it

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Steam is the dark souls of online platforms

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Black Baby Goku posted:

You think those are mods you're playing? It's called content, and it's time to compensate the creator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Soral posted:

how long did you spend making this

none, he got it from /v/

• Locked thread