Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I hate Zonge so having Bambina fall in love with him is excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
I loving love Zonge

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I like the end of arc wrap ups. I really like how Toriko kinda goes back and references its cast in a way that doesn't dilute the main story.

I also like how all the cast has these silly, ridiculous designs and you get to see them all.

Deliciouscesium
Apr 10, 2012
It's about time that problem with Komatsu's body got resolved. Seriously, years of eating the same gourmet cell enhanced superfoods as the four kings, amongst others, and gaining no superpowers was a plot hole needing to be fixed. :rant:

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
So when they are talking about Komatsu's gourmet cells, they showed a silhouette that looked like Frohze. Is he going to end up being her son?

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Oh, was that supposed to be Frohze? I assumed that that was whatever his demon was supposed to be.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Nahxela posted:

Oh, was that supposed to be Frohze? I assumed that that was whatever his demon was supposed to be.

Maybe it's both, and he has to subdue and eat his demon :black101:

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I like that Kaka's spirit wants to give them game-changing information and they won't always be able to see her, but they're all too busy partying to listen to her. Also, Sandoriko as a full course item is hilarious, Coco's going to have like the most dangerous to eat full course ever, just poison stuff and lethal crying plants.

Looking forward to seeing what a cooking gourmet demon can do.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
How. How does this manga keep getting better as it gets more ridiculous?

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

I mean, we all knew that Komatsu was getting a Gourmet Demon eventually.

I mean, just remember all the stuff we know about Gourmet Cells!

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Also it gives the authors a bit more leeway to have Komatsu not like instantly loving die when outside of the safety-zone monster things since everything in the gourmet world is dangerous.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

NowonSA posted:

I like that Kaka's spirit wants to give them game-changing information and they won't always be able to see her, but they're all too busy partying to listen to her. Also, Sandoriko as a full course item is hilarious, Coco's going to have like the most dangerous to eat full course ever, just poison stuff and lethal crying plants.

Looking forward to seeing what a cooking gourmet demon can do.

The Sandoriko is is Hors d'oeuvre. I assume he'll have another course right after that does the opposite where it overhydrates the body to the point of death.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

i flunked out posted:

I loving love Zonge

Holy gently caress this was literally the best outcome possible.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
I bet that Komatsu's food demon is female because of Pair

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sweet Monkey Love.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
The arc about eating a monkeys balls by beating him in pro wrestling ended with the entire cast being turned into women and the monkey repeatedly raping a background character. This seems problematic to me.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Oh come on, Zonge isn't gonna get raped, this series isn't like that. Besides, he always escapes any bad thing happening because his incredibly good and incredibly bad luck cancel each other out.

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

Shugojin posted:

Oh come on, Zonge isn't gonna get raped, this series isn't like that. Besides, he always escapes any bad thing happening because his incredibly good and incredibly bad luck cancel each other out.

He has good luck?

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

The arc about eating a monkeys balls by beating him in pro wrestling ended with the entire cast being turned into women and the monkey repeatedly raping a background character. This seems problematic to me.

I agree, it's very triggering.

Edit: It triggers my smile!!!!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Seebach posted:

He has good luck?

Think about all the poo poo that should have killed him. He is exactly lucky enough to not die. Every time.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Shugojin posted:

Think about all the poo poo that should have killed him. He is exactly lucky enough to not die. Every time.

He's in Gourmet world and didn't die.
He's the worst fuckin Bishokuya and he didnt die.

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

Shugojin posted:

Touché

Just watch, he'll end up being super important or some poo poo like he says he is.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Zonge probably isn't usopp but it's okay if he is

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009

Voted Worst Mom posted:

Zonge probably isn't usopp but it's okay if he is

he's the Buggy rip-off

German Joey
Dec 18, 2004

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I don't see a problem.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

pinegala posted:

he's the Buggy rip-off
well they're both sort of the same archetype but buggy is actually a bit more of a character and a bit less of a joke

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
I'm listening, Coco-san :allears:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Toriko rules.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:

ANIME AKBAR posted:

I'm listening, Coco-san :allears:

The typically multi-page event being a footnote is my favorite gag in the chapter.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
http://bato.to/read/_/320075/toriko_ch322_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru

:getin:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

RIP Zonge (female) - Death by Snu-snu

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drJWxMLrpE0

Except eat it.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

So the entire planet is undergoing a slow cook process? :frogon:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Well.

Welllllllll.

Wow this just got insane.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
"While changing sex over and over again" is not a phrase I expected to read ever

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Female Zonge is still terrifying though.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I like that apparently Evil Kaka has been flying this whole time from getting smacked by Bambina :allears:

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

So Gourmet world is a giant pressure cooker, cooking the earth?

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
And in the next arc, our heroes must eat the entire world. That's certainty a unique setting...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

This was worth the wait.

Changed Sex over and over again. Toriko is the greatest stuff

Also the Bishokukai throw their hand into the mix

AND the Earth is being cooked, and Gourmet Lavos will emerge.

Seebach fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 7, 2015

• Locked thread