Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My freaking landlord doesn't even do anything and he has the drat cheek to ask me for money every week. Who the crap does this guy think he is? loving shady rear end in a top hat is what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A lot of these mods give you the option to just pay .99 cents

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

what would happen if you released some huge star wars mod for a game and tried to bank off it? what will you do, Gabe Newell?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
a mod that will kill five people if you don't install it, or one person if you do. What about now, Gabe Enn?

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
mod my rear end

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Givin posted:

Hoo boy. Francis heard about all these mods for money and boy is he pissed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZAKeddtOuM

Stay safe Skyrimers.

please go straight to like 2:55 right now.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real hurthling! posted:

please go straight to like 2:55 right now.

I watched this on my phone and like to quickly drag the video slider to make it look like he's dancing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dec 26, 2012

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

gently caress, man.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

g*d*mn

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Soral
May 30, 2009

thank you for reminding us all of the silver lining. god bless and stay safe everyone

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

my upcoming early access mod will give your skyrim character (the dovahborn) bigger breasts the more money you spend buying it

welcome to the new frontier

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Wormskull posted:

Mhm, yes, definitely weird that the greatest businessman on earth has come up with yet again, another way to make money that, by the way, is not compulsory. If you only want to support free mods, then your perfectly at liberty. If you'd like to show some gratitude to mod makers who often went on nothing at all in the past, then now it's easier then ever.

lol

Wormskull posted:

Oh, and it's totally not insane and demented to think this means GabeN has a gambling addiction. Really? gently caress off. It's a calculated move, and in the end, as time in time again has shown, the master businessman GabeN will emerge triumphant as usual.

:wow:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You don't know poo poo about the blood, sweat and tears that modders, often in teams, put into their work without asking for a drat dime in return you stupid piece of crap.

:vince:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Whenever the poo poo hits the fan in the gaming world, you can count on two people to lose their marbles: Francis and Adolf Hitler.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
I hope Francis has a defibrillator in his home.

KablamL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskEciHZbjs

Dead Gay Romans fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Apr 26, 2015

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Soral
May 30, 2009

im going to make a paid mod for hatred. please consider purchasing.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I think this would be OK if the modders got a fairer cut. 25% cut, 100 dollar limit, paid in steam wallet funds (not sure if true) is poo poo. There are good mods out there, and I might not mind paying .99c in a sale for them if all the poo poo ones are kept off steam and steam handles downloading, installing, keeping mods up to date, compatibility, etc.

E: If the games were changed to only allow mods from Steam then this would be unacceptable.

The_Frag_Man fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Apr 26, 2015

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Appently SkyUi is paid now, which is awesome because it's probbaly the most essential mod in existence, both for what it does and the fact that every mod in the world relies on it. I guess I'm never playing Heavily Modded Skyrim again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Dec 26, 2012

god bless

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
heres the real issue facing PC gamers

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i think if we all come together and gave skyrim a bad steam review, we could makee a real difference imps.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

StabMasterArson posted:

i think if we all come together and gave skyrim a bad steam review, we could makee a real difference imps.

It worked for Red Alert 3.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Appently SkyUi is paid now, which is awesome because it's probbaly the most essential mod in existence, both for what it does and the fact that every mod in the world relies on it. I guess I'm never playing Heavily Modded Skyrim again.

The new version has been leaked now, so you can pirate it with your favorite BitTorrent service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

• Locked thread