Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fetus Tree posted:

sorry that my acknowledging that moving GBS threads out of GBS tends to kill the threads upsets you gnizz

I'm not upset but you sure seem to be. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
welcome gws burger enthusiasts. please post some nice burgs that dont include banana and peanut butter

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
also imagine being a gws poster lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Feminition posted:

my folks in phoenix should know zinburger, being one of those ubiquitous fox restauraunts

Missed this post. drat, those look good.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Can we still post about McDonalds? Cause I'm craving a quarter pounder like nothing else.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

RideTheSpiral posted:

also imagine being a gws poster lmao

*posts about cricket*

lol

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

The Midniter posted:

*posts about cricket*

lol

dont kink shame

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

NienNunb posted:

Can we still post about McDonalds? Cause I'm craving a quarter pounder like nothing else.

Yeah. I want one too.

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

NienNunb posted:

I just don't think I can get behind the idea of a Peanut Butter burger :(

I had a sample of one at a restaurant expo and it was gross.

However if I lived near this guy I would totally stop in and try one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpK0z0_WzOI Skip to 13:13

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Pubic Lair posted:

I had a sample of one at a restaurant expo and it was gross.

However if I lived near this guy I would totally stop in and try one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpK0z0_WzOI Skip to 13:13

is this man retarded?

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

RideTheSpiral posted:

welcome gws burger enthusiasts. please post some nice burgs that dont include banana and peanut butter

I've had a burger with peanut butter on it. It was weird, but not what I'd call bad.

her0n
Sep 13, 2006

hey look the world is covered in snail slime

NienNunb posted:

If you go, ask for extra pickles or something and then your burger will be fresh just for you~

#burgerhacks

(ugh that word hack no no no)

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Thank you for acknowledging "hacking" in reference to daily activities is loving stupid.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

her0n posted:

If you go, ask for extra pickles or something and then your burger will be fresh just for you~

#burgerhacks

(ugh that word hack no no no)

If you ask for different toppings, the burger will still be pulled out of the same warming tray as a no special order burger. If you want a freshly cooked patty, ask for a freshly cooked patty!

Same thing with thr fries. If your fries are too old/ cold/ whatever, ask for fresh ones. It's not a big deal.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ron Jeremy posted:

Same thing with thr fries. If your fries are too old/ cold/ whatever, ask for fresh ones. It's not a big deal.

I wouldn't want to make everyone else in the drive-through behind me wait on them to make fries for me. Then again it's McDonald's so if you expect anything good then lol.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Hey man. Keep the McDonalds bashing out of the burg sanctuary.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

I wouldn't want to make everyone else in the drive-through behind me wait on them to make fries for me. Then again it's McDonald's so if you expect anything good then lol.

They have that pull-in parking spot for just this reason. Try a fry as they hand you your bag. Not to your liking? Pull it out and say, "can I have some fresh fries please?"

It's not a big deal.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Kinda dickish to request fresh fries after you receive your bag. You should make it clear when you order you want fresh ones and not waste peoples time

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ron Jeremy posted:

They have that pull-in parking spot for just this reason. Try a fry as they hand you your bag. Not to your liking? Pull it out and say, "can I have some fresh fries please?"

It's not a big deal.

I guess I'm not as well-versed in McD logistics. I haven't been there in a long time.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm missing a burg from home. Down at a local Irish themed place. Well-seasoned, Pretzel Roll(!), with a Jameson-based bbq sauce.

Holy poo poo.

I miss that burg

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Control Volume posted:

gws didnt deserve the chickencheese thread and they dont deserve this one

i stand by this statement

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Fullhouse posted:

This thread is not a contest to determine the best burger, it is a celebration of all burgers, from mediocre to wonderful. Five guys is a good burg. The ridiculous sperg-burger from last page is also a good burg. These burgs are wonderful, and should be cherished and enjoyed by many. Such is the way.

is a mc gangbang a burg

its got a chicken crammed in it somewhere but drat its tasty

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

This thread came here to die.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Norns posted:

This thread came here to die.

On the contrary, it came here to transcend all burger threads which have come before. Excelsior!

http://burgertex.com

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

This website makes me believe that the burgers are really good.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Chinatown posted:

This website makes me believe that the burgers are really good.

go to the one on Guadelupe

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

For Anzac day we get five football games in a row to watch, so burgers seemed to be the best thing to cook. Cheese and bacon burgers with onions and habaneros :D

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

Manslaughter posted:

Kinda dickish to request fresh fries after you receive your bag. You should make it clear when you order you want fresh ones and not waste peoples time

No, they should give you fresh fries all the time. Having to request fresh loving chips is madness

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Went here with the wife tonight.

http://www.saintlawrencegridiron.com/#!menu/cbau

I got the PLAN 9 BURGER, pictured mid-consumption here

Really loving good.

My wife got the PORK BELLY SOUFFLE, also awesome. But not a burg, so I'll leave it at that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I was monstrously hungover this morning and went and got a jumbo jack and curley fries and was very impressed with the quality (for a Jack In The Box). The lettuce was somehow full leaf, and very fresh.

Ate everything and passed back out to the sounds of the NBA playoffs. Good Day.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Honestly when you need a burg at 3 am or whatever, Jack is a good choice. I like the new buttery swiss cheese thing they have.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I love JitB. Sourdough Jacks will always have a special place in my heart.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Big Willy Style posted:

No, they should give you fresh fries all the time. Having to request fresh loving chips is madness

This would be a disaster for service time, it's 2+ minutes per basket to make fries.

I agree that fresher is better but at even a semi busy mcdonalds the fries are going to be like 7 minutes old tops, there is nothing wrong with asking for fresh ones if its 2am but at normal eating hours you will be getting fresh fries. And if you have to ask, ask before they give you your meal, that's the point I am trying to convey.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I intentionally wait until after so that I can increase my chance of getting another batch of fries but keeping the old ones, 2 for 1!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I burged hard the other day. I would have posted a pic but A: I didn't realize the burg thread was still active and 2: I was less concerned with the humblebrag and more concerned with inhaling that sumbitch at the speed of sound.

It was grand, as were the chili cheese fries. If you save all the day's calories for one meal might as well make it count.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Norns posted:

I love JitB. Sourdough Jacks will always have a special place in my heart.

Jack is good, they had this firecracker spicy chicken sandiwch years ago that owned

Burg wise they're okay I suppose

good curly fires though, goddamn theyre tasty when they just made em and they're scalding hot

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Yeah second degree burns to my mouth is the only way i can enjoy my potato

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Fetus Tree posted:

Yeah second degree burns to my mouth is the only way i can enjoy my potato

That's what ranch and frysauce are for.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Frysauce is not a thing here, tho because of (i think) this thread I did investigate what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like zesty sauce it's very zesty

• Locked thread