Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo

Mapparu posted:

lets talk about civ... can we talk about civ

I played a lot of Civilization 2 but then I beat it and never played it or any other Civilization game again and my life has been better for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

Jerry Cotton posted:

I played a lot of Civilization 2 but then I beat it and never played it or any other Civilization game again and my life has been better for it.

i played 3 but not 4

3D Megadoodoo

Mapparu posted:

i played 3 but not 4

I hear they got progressively better which is why I dare not try any of the newer ones. I have to work and poo poo. (I was a student when I played Civilization 2)

i am he

i beat cities: skylines

3D Megadoodoo

i am he posted:

is it better than sim city 2000?

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

i am he posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i am he

Jerry Cotton posted:

is it better than sim city 2000?

I don't know I never played that but I thought it was really fun and I think most things people didn't like can be fixed through mods really easily.

bog pixie

endless legend is Better Than Civ

Mapparu

i am he posted:

i love city builders but i have such a short attention span. is skylines any good? i look at the screenshots and looks fun.
e: didnt see your last post but ill try it out

i am he

Mapparu posted:

i love city builders but i have such a short attention span. is skylines any good? i look at the screenshots and looks fun.
e: didnt see your last post but ill try it out

I'd like to hear what you think. I've heard it's too easy. Idk, I don't really care about the challenge I just liked building a city, but if you want a challenge I doubt it'll give you much especially if it's not your first city sim.

Mapparu

i am he posted:

I'd like to hear what you think. I've heard it's too easy. Idk, I don't really care about the challenge I just liked building a city, but if you want a challenge I doubt it'll give you much especially if it's not your first city sim.

not really looking for a challenge. i just like making a pleasing city and looking at what i've made. sim city 4 gets boring after like an hour for me though and from what i've soon it looks really nice.
if you have a sandbox game or something can you screenshot it?

i am he

Mapparu posted:

not really looking for a challenge. i just like making a pleasing city and looking at what i've made. sim city 4 gets boring after like an hour for me though and from what i've soon it looks really nice.
if you have a sandbox game or something can you screenshot it?

i'm not sure i understand the question. do you want me to screenshot my city? because ya i can tomorrow.

Mapparu

i am he posted:

i'm not sure i understand the question. do you want me to screenshot my city? because ya i can tomorrow.

yeah! ive seen some people make WebMs and gifs of their cities highways and its really cool to me for some reason.

3D Megadoodoo

ulvir

bog pixie

GEExCEE

well,

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Mapparu

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

as a Nintendokid these posts are triggering me

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

you need to let your old biases go. sonic is in smash now and you can play the good old sonics on your 3ds :)

i am he

Mapparu posted:

yeah! ive seen some people make WebMs and gifs of their cities highways and its really cool to me for some reason.

i cant make gifs but here's a screen shot of my first city. its ok, but i immediately started a new one after hitting the last population milestone.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

i am he posted:

i cant make gifs but here's a screen shot of my first city. its ok, but i immediately started a new one after hitting the last population milestone.

----------------

verily carefree

hey i dont really play video games. well, alright.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

it's ok

Pizzatime

Commie NedFlanders

Tropico!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Mapparu

i am he posted:

looks nice!

beer pal

did you mean to mak ethat one neighbourhood look like a hand daintily holding a purse?

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

ive been playing dark souls for the first time. i just rang the secon bell :-)

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

beer pal posted:

this was me like a month ago. have fun!

Mapparu

beer pal posted:

i have dark souls on my 360. i just play it and walk around and i havent even left that temple thing. im just walking around.

Pro Target

dark souls is an insanely good game. enjoy

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i havent been playing it the last couple days. need to get back and kill loving manus the giant rear end in a top hat

Scaly Haylie

beer pal posted:

good luck, sen's fortress can be tough!

bwatts

steams selling mods. thats amazing

Scaly Haylie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZG0EWmlmTI
this guy really knows how to use his mario paint

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
GTA 2 and Brutal Doom are 2 great games I think everyone should experience.

----------------

Pro Target

brutal doom is really stupid,it emphasizes the parts of doom that arent cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

specifically the cool parts is doom as a bizarre pre-FPS FPS arena shooter where you run at 200 mph and dodge projectiles