Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.

HJB posted:

The team in second losing four matches at the business end of the season? Would never happen in a real league.

They're still 10 GD ahead of third place who've somehow reached there while scoring less goals than any other team. This league is the football equivalent of the guy winning ice skating gold because all his opponents fell over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
http://streamable.com/mh99

Match fixing alive and well in serie a

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Oscar's concussion

http://gfycat.com/IncompleteGrayArachnid

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The look on his face :gonk:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
That is called getting your bell rung, god drat

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Lmao #rekt Chelsea merc scum

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lol they let him play another half hour after that

Good responsible medical staff at football clubs

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

St Evan Echoes posted:

it's a contact sport

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

it's a contact sport

Wasn't there a thing earlier in the season about players with suspected concussions have to be subbed immediately?

e: no wait that sounds dumb as hell, but I def read something like that

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
we should definitely take off the field every player that takes a hit just in case, first team to have all its players subbed off loses

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

There's no way in hell im clicking that.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

wrong thread

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
I'm all for being manly and poo poo but god drat Oscar got wrecked and I had something bad like that happen to me skiing and my buddies knew to sit me in the lodge for the rest of the afternoon and buy me a pitcher, Cesc should have known to do this.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Also I'm going to the sounders match tonight, maybe I'll pee in my beer cup and accidentally spill it on some ECS rear end in a top hat.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

jfc

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Oh my god.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

https://www.weareecs.com/multimedia/category-news/37-supporter-culture/191-why-we-do-it-capos

quote:

Capos aid in unifying the organic passion and directing it with purpose. Allowing us to maintain the strength for 90 minutes and longer, urging ourselves and the team to never quit.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Why do I Capo? I had a discussion about this with a friend the other day and it’s a pretty simple answer: I don’t know any other way to support!

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
The worst is this piece of poo poo wannabe capo that sits about halfway up the supporter section and "relays" the commands while facing away from the pitch the whole match, as if the group can't see the fat rear end in a top hat up front.

Ms. pituae and I used to sit in the normal section behind the ECS assholes and she refused to go until we moved farther away so she didn't have to see that stupid fucker.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

loving hell, if this is the alternative to racism in football I have to go buy some bananas.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
Oscar almost looked like he was in a fencing response after the hit

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

I think I prefer our guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmGksj9GHBQ

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
The guy with the mic has never actually watched what's happening in the pitch and is not sure what everyone stops in the middle of chants to gasp about.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Gigi Galli posted:

The guy with the mic has never actually watched what's happening in the pitch and is not sure what everyone stops in the middle of chants to gasp about.

That's what makes the wannabe one halfway up such a dickface. He's not even an official one he just goes to loving soccer games to pretend he's leading chants and not watch soccer rarrrghhhh

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

actually it's equally retarded i just wouldn't tell your guy to his face lol

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

excuse me lady posted:

actually it's equally retarded i just wouldn't tell your guy to his face lol

He's a very nice bloke once you get to know him. Just one or two (alleged) drug related felonies to his name.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

mackintosh posted:

He's a very nice bloke once you get to know him. Just one or two (alleged) drug related felonies to his name.

Im sure he's even caught part of a match one time, I'm sure.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Those Juventus supporters wasted a bomb on the wrong people.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

mackintosh posted:

i bet he has some strong opinions about diversity

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

ephex posted:

i bet he has some strong opinions about diversity

Most Legia ultras do.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Imagine you're walking down an alley and you see these "hooligans" coming at you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IEJExgupKM

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

mackintosh posted:

Most Legia ultras do.

I can't believe a ultra group called the white legion would be anything but upstanding progressives.

The problem of the Capos not seeing the game is solved at my team's ground by a massive screen piping in the vision from tv directly behind the home and away ends.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

wrong thread

wrong thread

w r o n g t h r e a d

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

African AIDS cum posted:

Imagine you're walking down an alley and you see these "hooligans" coming at you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IEJExgupKM

Is one of the NYCFC guys wearing a short tophat? Where the gently caress do you even find that?

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Byolante posted:

I can't believe a ultra group called the white legion would be anything but upstanding progressives.

The problem of the Capos not seeing the game is solved at my team's ground by a massive screen piping in the vision from tv directly behind the home and away ends.

I don't think that's an adequate solution to the problem.

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

St Evan Echoes posted:

Give a free sub for possible concussions. The player's health takes priority and makes the manager's decision easy imo.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

rats off to ya posted:

Give a free sub for possible concussions. The player's health takes priority and makes the manager's decision easy imo.

Not sure a sandwich is gonna help any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

I bet the people in those videos have some good songs about concussion protocols.