Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackdog420
Sep 10, 2009

born to roam
I purchased every Skyrim mod available on steam. I think it's a great move by Valve and I am excited to see what is to come in the future!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't think this guy is black.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Please change your name to "IndeterminateRaceDog69." You have to change the number for space considerations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

FactsAreUseless posted:

i don't think there were 419 people named BlackDog already registered either :\

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

dog goes unquestioned.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Pretty sure all dogs are white underneath their fur.

It needed to be said.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Ekster posted:

It needed to be said.

Except for chows, they're blue.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ekster posted:

It needed to be said.

lots of dog breeds also have variation in their skin tone from full shades to patterns of darker and lighter skin

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I have suddenly acquired an injury where my back just between the shoulder blades hurts all the time, and turning my head, lying down or standing is excruciating. Do i use a medical herb or do I have to find some elixir?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

You should level up, it will automatically heal all status ailments.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I can't level up, unfortunately. I tried to play video games a bit earlier and it requires just enough head turning that I can't. I'm going to try applying cold, maybe.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bicyclops posted:

I have suddenly acquired an injury where my back just between the shoulder blades hurts all the time, and turning my head, lying down or standing is excruciating. Do i use a medical herb or do I have to find some elixir?

I bought a new bed and that stuff went away. what are you sleeping on?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

I bought a new bed and that stuff went away. what are you sleeping on?

We have a decent memory foam matress (although we're buying a new frame in a couple of weeks). This happens to me like twice a year, always in the spring and summer, and then goes away in a couple of days, but it's really annoying!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Bicyclops posted:

We have a decent memory foam matress (although we're buying a new frame in a couple of weeks). This happens to me like twice a year, always in the spring and summer, and then goes away in a couple of days, but it's really annoying!

It sounds like you need to go to the abandoned forest in fall so you can do the witch's questline and get the curse removed

Blackdog420
Sep 10, 2009

born to roam

FactsAreUseless posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please change your name to "IndeterminateRaceDog69." You have to change the number for space considerations.

I think these are very funny posts!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

precision posted:

It sounds like you need to go to the abandoned forest in fall so you can do the witch's questline and get the curse removed

Stop trying to get everyone to do your mom's questline.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Blackdog420 posted:

I think these are very funny posts!
Good. I'm a very funny poster.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Blackdog420 posted:

I purchased every Skyrim mod available on steam. I think it's a great move by Valve and I am excited to see what is to come in the future!
There's probably someone that did this and its going to be hilarious when they all get pulled.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
if MKX had good matchmaking and netcode it would be GOTY easily, as it stands it's super frustrating :\

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
You're steam anime surprise

User reviews: negative

Wicked Hate: disappointed

That's some deal! I wonder what the Deluxe Edition Offers?

Three whole mangas!

"potentially comedic"

RPG Maker anime catgirl/catboy RPG, thanks to FirstAidKite for finding it

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Apr 26, 2015

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Stux posted:

cool I've been playing AW again and the thrusting about etc is great, makes the game more hectic again like mw2

I think the game is going to be epic, Stux. Better than the new Deus Ex.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Accordion Man posted:

There's probably someone that did this and its going to be hilarious when they all get pulled.

You're a little more optimistic than I am, unless you mean "pulled to be replaced with a list of mods that are DMCA compliant" which I can see.

e: I no longer see where the delete post button/ticker is, because this conversation is bad enough in the appropriate thread. Oh well.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Finally got Shadow of Mordor. It's pretty good and fun. I like that you get to decide the difficulty of the game fluidly by ultra preparing or giving death threats.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Shadow of Mordor is really good and I'm glad I was wrong to think it was going to be a lovely licensed rear end Creed.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Can someone link me to the Borderlands thread/s? I can't seem to find them anymore

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

omg chael crash posted:

Can someone link me to the Borderlands thread/s? I can't seem to find them anymore
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3715830

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ekster posted:

It needed to be said.

No, some are pink and blackish-blue.

The ones with pink skin are prone to allergies.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also it's a real phenomenon that dogs and cats with black fur are less likely to be adopted because people are racist/superstitious/stupid and think they are either physically or magically more dangerous than fair-haired animals lol

the previous 419 black dogs were put down

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

poo poo got real cheerful in here all of a sudden

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
More Pink Dog Facts:
They hate going out if the ground is wet and will try to go to the bathroom inside as a means of avoiding touching something damp

They only like baths where the water is warm

They don't like the beach

They will actively run away from a big dog who is covered in mud

They serve no practical purpose or function and none are any sort of service or working breeds.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Pink dogs are 34% more likely to have their taints reaped than other dogs

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Alain Post posted:

I think the game is going to be epic, Stux. Better than the new Deus Ex.

probably not but it will almost certainly be a fun multiplayer console shooter that I will play on my big TV while uncomfortably stoned

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Adam Bowen posted:

Pink dogs are 34% more likely to have their taints reaped than other dogs

I laughed at a fiwer post. gently caress.

You win this round, Trebek.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Silent Hills has been unofficially cancelled.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/04/26/konami-pulling-pt-from-playstation-store-silent-hills-fate-uncertain/

We have a new video game firefly. :negative:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Man, that's some Plain People level shunning Konami has going on. Bummer.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Cardboard Box A posted:

You're steam anime surprise

User reviews: negative

Wicked Hate: disappointed

That's some deal! I wonder what the Deluxe Edition Offers?

Three whole mangas!

"potentially comedic"

RPG Maker anime catgirl/catboy RPG, thanks to FirstAidKite for finding it

buying this right now, thanks for the tip-off. it even repudiates creepy incest likers. A Good Game

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Mario kart update owns
Shovel knight on vita owns
Tropical freeze is weird and frustrating

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Tropical freeze is weird and frustrating

Play Rayman Legends, it's still the best 2d Platformer around and has next to zero bullshit.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

icantfindaname posted:

buying this right now, thanks for the tip-off. it even repudiates creepy incest likers. A Good Game
I'm sorry that my anime surprise backfired, much like the SA Hentai Game Reviews of yore :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Cardboard Box A posted:

I'm sorry that my anime surprise backfired, much like the SA Hentai Game Reviews of yore :(

wow dude that's hosed up, implying you liked the hentai featured there. gross

• Locked thread