Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Jerkface posted:

a lot of people will blame item builds for TDKs loss there, and yes I agree, Urgot should have also built essence reaver...

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Jerkface posted:

a lot of people will blame item builds for TDKs loss there, and yes I agree, Urgot should have also built essence reaver...

:vince:

---

And before this new game starts, anybody wanna place odds on Ziggs getting banned? I'm gonna go with 100%.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Smoothie you're no Kiwikid son don't embarrass yourself

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
that's one way to stop the POB ziggs

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

rabidsquid posted:

Smoothie you're no Kiwikid son don't embarrass yourself

riot please enable friendly fire so the bad alistars get 4 man knockups on their own team

edit: the promotion tournament should require teams to pound drinks inbetween games, game 5 everyone does fireballs right after champ select

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"Alex Ich was calm"

the guy who isn't actually on the roster and has literal zero stakes in the series is unphased, dude is one cool cucumber

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

can i watch game of thrones, NYY vs NYM on ESPN, and this promotion series all the same time? tune in to find out!!!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Jerkface posted:

can i watch game of thrones, NYY vs NYM on ESPN, and this promotion series all the same time? tune in to find out!!!

Nothing happens, yanks win, wfx loses

There I did it for you yw

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

i know that some of this is the result of champion & lane swap but seraph not bodying avalon forever is raelly bumming me out

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

That's because if its relegation there's almost a 100% chance Shiphtur is playing

Is there like a statistic for players who have been in most relegation matches? Shiphtur has to be way up there.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Jerkface posted:

i know that some of this is the result of champion & lane swap but seraph not bodying avalon forever is raelly bumming me out

It's really hard to body people on Mundo. He should do better this game, Gnar generally shits on Maokai anyway

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Killed By Death posted:

It's really hard to body people on Mundo. He should do better this game, Gnar generally shits on Maokai anyway

yea thats even what i mean, gnar should bully maokai and yet Avalon is only down like 10 cs. It should be way more if Seraph is truly better than avalon. Also you can body people on mundo if you're Shy or Dyrus B)

edit: it seems like in G1 and G2 TDK was like "Ok Seraph is much better than avalon so we'll give him a champion that is normally weaker early & needs time to scale and his skill will carry him through." Where as I'd rather they go,"lets give seraph a champion that shits on avalon and let him carry"

GreyPowerVan posted:

Is there like a statistic for players who have been in most relegation matches? Shiphtur has to be way up there.

Pobelter has been in 3 relegation series

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 27, 2015

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
welp Smoothie I was just defending you

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

TDKs adc sucks rear end stop building like trash, idiot noob

edit: you know whats better than +50 dmg?! some crit and movement speed!!!!

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
"The Gs stand for Genja Genja" :allears:

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Jerkface posted:

Seriously. He had 1534g and he didn't get a BF sword?? what the gently caress guy

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Jerkface posted:

edit: you know whats better than +50 dmg?! some crit and movement speed!!!!

I haven't seen him spell shield a single thing this game. It come up right after he eats the spell, like clockwork

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Killed By Death posted:

I haven't seen him spell shield a single thing this game. It come up right after he eats the spell, like clockwork

for these baby challenger teams, sivirs only purpose is to hit R so your 1 star player can chase down the enemy team. Im glad altec is destroying this guy in lane

meanwhile players like bang & deft & sneaky & wildturtle that are actual winners will spellshield something that doesnt even have a cast animation or flight time

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Something I been thinkin bout, Where the hell is Paragon?

You know the 15 year old kid who said he was the Coach of WFX?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Calax posted:

He's gone from WFX. Not sure if he left or was fired, but he's back in Korea I'm fairly sure.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Calax posted:

after he embarrassed himself by wearing an adult size suit on stage, and subbing himself in to get poo poo on in LCS he went back to Korea in shame to live off the garbage behind the IM house

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
If you play ziggs you're a piece of poo poo but if you play ludens ziggs you're a coward and a liar and you have an ugly heart.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Calax posted:

He had wrist surgery, he left his belongings to Imagine

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

So who is this "Elder Peko" yahoo?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

gr8 job seraph

ur an angel to people trying to win in the lcs or get back into the lcs apparently

:angel:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Its the new name Paragon took on after his post surgery rebirth

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

TDK should really ban Maokai, because its the easiest top to play if you're bad and avalon is bad

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
TDK looks like CLG this game. The curse is real.

e - nevermind unlike CLG they realized they were going to lose if they kept getting picked and just said gently caress it let's group mid.

K8.0 fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Apr 27, 2015

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

TDK should really ban Maokai, because its the easiest top to play if you're bad and avalon is bad

He's also atrocious in lane swaps so banning Maokai and hiding LouisXGeeGee in a lane against Avalon seems a lot better than letting him in a lane with a real live person

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
lol winterfox that was a loving garbage teamfight

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I wonder if there's space for someone like POB or Shiphtur to create a 3-4-5 man squad that is there to get teams into the LCS, then the org mysteriously drops them to recruit other free agents. hahaha.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Alex Ich in the grand tradition of EU midlaners has pulled 100 CS out of his rear end.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

That Smoothie/Kez combo was loving disgusting, jesus

Disinterested posted:

Alex Ich in the grand tradition of EU midlaners has pulled 100 CS out of his rear end.

A pity it's not enough to make up for the ADC discrepancy...

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

GreyPowerVan posted:

I wonder if there's space for someone like POB or Shiphtur to create a 3-4-5 man squad that is there to get teams into the LCS, then the org mysteriously drops them to recruit other free agents. hahaha.

Dont put Alex Ich out of a job please

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

this series is the one that im most torn about, i didnt care if FSN or DIG won, but I do like Pob, Altec, and Gleeb. Id ont want them to be relegated. But avalon must be stopped at all costs.

seriously he just got 1v2'd by Ziggs/Alistar when he is the king of AP dmg reduction maokai why was he even in that situation

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

this series is the one that im most torn about, i didnt care if FSN or DIG won, but I do like Pob, Altec, and Gleeb. Id ont want them to be relegated. But avalon must be stopped at all costs.

seriously he just got 1v2'd by Ziggs/Alistar when he is the king of AP dmg reduction maokai why was he even in that situation

This is exactly how I feel about WFX, I really don't want them relegated but Avalon hosed up their entire season

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
POB, Altec and Gleeb are good enough to get picked up by any mid tier LCS team. Hell, Dig would do great to get the first two. I think it's a fair trade if Avalon and Helios are stopped.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

considering how easily EG handled the prior relegations its really amazing how badly they are handling TDK who arent really very good. Like this TDK team is really likely to be fighting with NME for auto relegation next season

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

If WFX gets relegated after picking the 2nd place team over the 3rd place im going to die irl of laughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Pobelter/Altec looking real like a repeat of Zion/Shiphtur at this point. I wonder if history will repeat itself.

• Locked thread