Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkAK9QRe4ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
This isn't an Onion article.

It's seriously amazing how everyone associated with US foreign policy in the Dubya era has zero ability to admit they were wrong or even have any level of introspection...Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Feith, Wolfowitz, all of them. Everyone associated with US foreign policy in that era should just put a bullet in their head, it'd be the first worthwhile thing any of those fucks has done in their entire life (exceptions to this statement include Powell and maybe Rice, but no one else).

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Serious question: are we going to war any time soon? Won't a war conflict with our upcoming presidential election?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Sir Lucius posted:

Serious question: are we going to war any time soon? Won't a war conflict with our upcoming presidential election?

We're not going to jump into Iraq until after the election. Barring that, it's up to the usual suspects (Russia, China) to decide what happens in the near term.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

iyaayas01 posted:

It's seriously amazing how everyone associated with US foreign policy in the Dubya era has zero ability to admit they were wrong or even have any level of introspection...Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Feith, Wolfowitz, all of them. Everyone associated with US foreign policy in that era should just put a bullet in their head, it'd be the first worthwhile thing any of those fucks has done in their entire life (exceptions to this statement include Powell and maybe Rice, but no one else).

quote:

Obama promised to degrade and destroy Islamic State's forces but then didn’t develop a strategy to complete the mission, Bush said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdwPGZi-3yQ

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Sir Lucius posted:

Lmfao as if Barry would torpedo Hillary's chances by starting a war.

God knows a brand new war would be a boon for a Republican candidate and Hillary's handling of Benghazi would almost certainly result in people assuming she can't lead a nation at war.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Sir Lucius posted:

Define "going to war." Because we're currently engaged in anywhere between 2 and 5 wars depending on how you define "engaged in" and whether you include linked campaigns as one war or two.

But yeah, in terms of actually putting dudes on the ground in a combat role we're not going to start anything until at least after the election.

lol I missed that

His whole spiel is literally "I Republican, I good, Obummer Democrat, he bad." I'm actually kind of surprised he did this, because the only people that are going to nod sagely in agreement are GOP basers who would vote for Jeb anyway. Anyone else with half a brain is going to just roll their eyes. I would've figured that if Dubya wanted to help Jeb he'd go into exile in at a Buddhist monastery in Nepal or something (lol) and just shut up for the next 18 months.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
I'm sorry guys but your CIA kinda made us do it
"Beside the Imam Rapito affair, the SISMI was implicated in the Niger uranium forgeries scandal, during which SISMI agents transmitted false documents to US President George W. Bush, which were used as main pretext in the invasion of Iraq."
Our bad I guess, but once I get a job with AISE I can start another war if you guys want I'm down

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

iyaayas01 posted:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

USMC503 posted:

Lmfao as if Barry would torpedo Hillary's chances by starting a war.

God knows a brand new war would be a boon for a Republican candidate and Hillary's handling of Benghazi would almost certainly result in people assuming she can't lead a nation at war.

watch hillary start a fuckin war

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Yesyesyes as long as its a country that speaks an Arabic dialect or Pashto. And Italy piggybacks as usual, so I can remain relevant and not just sit at a desk till I retire.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Oh I wouldn't be shocked if she did.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Start another war so people stop yelling at me for eating and typing at the same time

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

USMC503 posted:

Oh I wouldn't be shocked if she did.

He means a foreign war, not just right wing militias revolting now that a woman president is happening after a black president just happened.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

windshipper posted:

right wing militias revolting now that a woman president is happening after a black president just happened.

I'd vote for Hillary if she promised to go maximum Sherman on the South after they rise up against her.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JC_wIWUC2U

:catstare:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Soylent Pudding posted:

I'd vote for Hillary if she promised to go maximum Sherman on the South after they rise up against her.

:sherman:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

windshipper posted:

He means a foreign war, not just right wing militias revolting now that a woman president is happening after a black president just happened.

i would be down to see this happen tbh

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm the North Face logo.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

holy poo poo

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Soylent Pudding posted:

I'd vote for Hillary if she went reverse michael jackson just to troll the right even more

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Soylent Pudding posted:

Yeah I mean, I wasn't saying it would necessarily be a bad thing. I also think she'd be wiling to give the south the solid dicking they have had going to them for the past 150 years since the war ended.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

windshipper posted:

Yeah I mean, I wasn't saying it would necessarily be a bad thing. I also think she'd be wiling to give the south the solid dicking they have had going to them for the past 150 years since the war ended.

They loving deserve it.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

:catstare:

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
Radio Iran is claiming Abu Bakr-Al Baghdadi is dead, succumbing to injuries received in a March airstrike.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/islamic-state-chief-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-has-died-claims-radio-iran_1585671.html

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

thetechnoloser posted:

Radio Iran is claiming Abu Bakr-Al Baghdadi is dead, succumbing to injuries received in a March airstrike.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/islamic-state-chief-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-has-died-claims-radio-iran_1585671.html

where's that MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner

vvvvvvvvvv god bless u thx 4 ur service

Proud Christian Mom fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Apr 27, 2015

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
That's some good god drat avatar material right there.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

thetechnoloser posted:

I'll believe it when they DNA test the body. Al-Baghdadi has been declared dead before.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'll believe it when they DNA test the body. Al-Baghdadi has been declared dead before.

Remember Saddams ginger homie and how many times he died? Besides he's likely groomed a replacement for the inevitable drone strike

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFRPFMGptJE

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

MegaJoe89 posted:

Remember Saddams ginger homie and how many times he died? Besides he's likely groomed a replacement for the inevitable drone strike

Funny you should mention him because they reported al-Douri dead (again) last week.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

Funny you should mention him because they reported al-Douri dead (again) last week.

Yeah except I don't know anyone that's buying it, Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq loves to make stuff up like most militias. I bet the convo went something like this "yea we killed the ginger soooo give us money"

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

:suspense:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Get some police!

Lmao @ a gang literally being called the Black Gorilla Gang. How apt.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

USMC503 posted:

Lmao @ a gang literally being called the Black Gorilla Gang. How apt.

:raise:

Black Guerilla Family. I'm curious why it was so apt when you thought it was Black Gorilla Gang, though.

Son of Thunderbeast fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 27, 2015

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

:raise:

Black Guerilla Family. I'm curious why it was so apt when you thought it was Black Gorilla Gang, though.

Ironic racism or something I guess :shrug:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

They're just trying to get out in front of a coincident announcement by the NAACP.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Way to go, Baltimore. You can't decide wether to poo poo or go blind, so you go with all of the above.

Cue COMMUNITY LEADERS going all woe-is-me later on when nobody want to build, live, or spend money downtown because they're afraid you're going to start burning cop cars and throwing poo poo through loving shopfronts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

Way to go, Baltimore. You can't decide wether to poo poo or go blind, so you go with all of the above.

Cue COMMUNITY LEADERS going all woe-is-me later on when nobody want to build, live, or spend money downtown because they're afraid you're going to start burning cop cars and throwing poo poo through loving shopfronts.

Bodie 's revenge against the city that betrayed him.

• Locked thread