Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Well the other alternative is the go to the phillipines three times a year, and when you are at home talk about how hot the women there are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Wild EEPROM posted:

climbing everest is the kind of thing you do once you've given up on life.

Usually you start with golf, then move on to riding roadbikes and wearing spandex, and then eventually you make your way to climbing everest around the time you're an early 40s washed up has-been with a couple divorces and teenaged kids who won't talk to you

gbs is that way and they'd love for you to continue this conversation with them. go to your people

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Wild EEPROM posted:

Well the other alternative is the go to the phillipines three times a year, and when you are at home talk about how hot the women there are.

the philippines owns

except the food

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

don't forget mission trips building southern baptist churches in Haiti

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

rich white guy flies around world to be led up mountain by brown people and dies from natural disaster. what a shame.

um he's not a rich white guy he's an "Entrepreneurial product and program management expert dedicated to using data science and connected devices like drones, smart appliances, and wearables to protect and improve the environment and human rights."

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

mishaq posted:

the philippines owns

except the food

and the packs of roving wild dogs

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I like pilipino pood

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

um he's not a rich white guy he's an "Entrepreneurial product and program management expert dedicated to using data science and connected devices like drones, smart appliances, and wearables to protect and improve the environment and human rights."

lol none of those are helpful to human rights or especially the environment at all

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy921nlMIrk

rip

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
(PARODY)

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Forums Terrorist posted:

if a war with russia or china ever breaks out i completely expect the us to lose simply because the republicans will use a war appropriations bill as an excuse to start another budgetary pissing match

to paraphrase armageddon the greatest empire in history is in the hands of a bunch of retards i wouldn't trust with a potato gun

nope. democrats love throwing money at defense contractors too. if russia and/or china were ever stupid enough to make the first (or second lol) move, that war authorization for the use of military force bill would have broad bipartisan support. nutjobs like ted cruz would get flattened like a laser-guided bomb hitting a chinese embassy in serbia.

killin' commies would be the one thing america could agree on.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

born on a buy you posted:

gbs is that way and they'd love for you to continue this conversation with them. go to your people

lol

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

a slow suspenseful movie carried by the soundtrack, like moon

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I watched interstellar on my flight back. I guess you could say the ending was happy but still kinda hosed up and depressing. could have been more character development but I liked it

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Wild EEPROM posted:

climbing everest is the kind of thing you do once you've given up on life.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

not anymore

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Improbable Lobster posted:

lol none of those are helpful to human rights or especially the environment at all

Um one of those smart devices was a drone powered automatic toilet so that climbers could poop on everest without a) making a sherpa carry it or b) leaving it up there

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies

i like going through the motions of reproducing, but ultimately failing. just like 3d printers

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Deacon of Delicious posted:

i like going through the motions of reproducing, but ultimately failing. just like 3d printers

well, you clearly aren't a maker.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Deacon of Delicious posted:

someone is probably 3d printing condoms

just a thought that i had when reading this

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

they're the only 100% effective form of birth control, because anyone who says "I 3d printed this condom myself" is never getting laid again

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

EVGA Longoria posted:

they're the only 100% effective form of birth control, because anyone who says "I 3d printed this condom myself" is never getting laid again

youre implying someone that would think to 3d print a condom ever got laid before

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
in case we're still doing these:

http://tiffzhang.com/startup/index.html?s=783608210040

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

ftfy

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

http://tiffzhang.com/startup/index.html?s=218352139622 almost perfect

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

mishaq posted:

the philippines owns

except the food

fcuk you

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

i like the "Warr" one as a client.

quote:

Warr is the Facebook of wars.

Kimberly Russell
Sparta, Georgia

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

http://tiffzhang.com/startup/index.html?s=16206843275 Permit Hub - not the startup the valley wants but the one it needs

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

quote:

When my friends need new nothings there's only one word I tell them, NothingNow.

lol http://tiffzhang.com/startup/index.html?s=272568990

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

pancit, lechon, chop suey, bread covered in sugar

poo poo is shameful, and ill eat anything

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

mishaq posted:

pancit, lechon, chop suey, bread covered in sugar

poo poo is shameful, and ill eat anything

counterpoint: longaniza, tocino, lumpia, adobo, pandesal

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
and actually pancit is delicious sorry you've been fed some lovely pancit i guess

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Cold on a Cob posted:

counterpoint: longaniza, tocino, lumpia, adobo, pandesal

be sure to ask random Filipino folks how to make the best adobo, especially if there are more than one around who aren't related

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

food chat nooooooo

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

eschaton posted:

be sure to ask random Filipino folks how to make the best adobo, especially if there are more than one around who aren't related

the filipinos i know think this is partly why filipino restaurants have never taken off. even longaniza and lumpia aren't consistent, let alone adobo.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Cold on a Cob posted:

the filipinos i know think this is partly why filipino restaurants have never taken off. even longaniza and lumpia aren't consistent, let alone adobo.

the reason why filipino restaurants havent taken off anywhere on the planet is because the food is awful

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

every other asian cuisine besides filipino is popular

it isnt a mystery why

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

mishaq posted:

the reason why filipino restaurants havent taken off anywhere on the planet is because the food is awful

nah, i've been to a few restaurants that pulled it off, kinda like how american style chinese food is delicious but real chinese food is not

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i lived in south san francisco (it's a separate city) and they have mad pilipino pood there and yeah, it's....not great.

although some killer baked goods, oh man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Cold on a Cob posted:

nah, i've been to a few restaurants that pulled it off, kinda like how american style chinese food is delicious but real chinese food is not

im not doubting the food cant be made OK, but the cuisine as a whole is not "good"

ive spent 4-5 months collectively in the philppines and all the food there is extremely low quality and terrible

i love the philippines dearly despite the food

• Locked thread