Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

here's the flyer

I must have not seen that page in my 1st edition dmg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

fart simpson posted:

in china you have to specifically ask for no corn on your pizza because if you don't it will be one of the toppings no matter what type of pizza you ordered

hoverwife had this experience

also canned fruit on chinese pizza

still has nothing on how much the japanese love mayo tho

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ah yes "chinese food" I'm sure it's one homogeneous spread shared by a billion people in the 4th biggest country on earth

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

theflyingexecutive posted:

ah yes "chinese food" I'm sure it's one homogeneous spread shared by a billion people in the 4th biggest country on earth

welcome to last page

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

theflyingexecutive posted:

yea the correct term is "asian food"

sushi pho szechuan and bibimbap all fit in there

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

fart simpson posted:

welcome to last page

bitch I don't post on your time

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

I must have not seen that page in my 1st edition dmg

they also have a chicken+bacon+spicy-ranch pizza called 'the white girl'

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

I agree. When I had Mexican food in Budapest (which I actually did get) it was terrible. Ergo all Mexican food is bad.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
American Chinese food is horrible and you should all be ashamed of yourselves

Except for crab Rangoon and egg drop soup that's my secret shame

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

ruby idiot railed posted:

the guy that thinks filipino food is good also thinks american chinese is delicious shockingly

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Mido posted:

food chat nooooooo

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

born on a buy you posted:

goons with spoons is that way and they'd love for you to continue this conversation with them. go to your people

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ruby idiot railed posted:

i like both american chinese food and chinese chinese food

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

:stare:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

idgi

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

you...like some thing

that's not allowed

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

why not

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
how's the only thing we like around here, bub

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Mido posted:

food chat nooooooo

i remember when you actually used to be able to get good food on a train. you'd go to the dining car for dinner service and get a real meal, prepared by a real chef.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I like Hao

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

eschaton posted:

i remember when you actually used to be able to get good food on a train. you'd go to the dining car for dinner service and get a real meal, prepared by a real chef.

no, because i am not a grandpa

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

eschaton posted:

i did that last year

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
the last time I took Amtrak it was to Pittsburgh, and there was no dining car that I recall, nor a lounge, just a "snack car" that had things like cans of fizzy water.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

fizzy water

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

eschaton posted:

the last time I took Amtrak it was to Pittsburgh, and there was no dining car that I recall, nor a lounge, just a "snack car" that had things like cans of fizzy water.

i took the capitol limited overnight from DC to Toledo, there was a full dining car because it was a long distance route.

when they're doing short haul/no sleeping rooms they usually don't bother with dining cars and full kitchen staff.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

yeah, not like soda, with flavor and caffeine and carmel color, just... water, but fizzy. it kinda sucked. made me happy to arrive in Pittsburgh so I could get something real to drink.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

eschaton posted:

yeah, not like soda, with flavor and caffeine and carmel color, just... water, but fizzy. it kinda sucked. made me happy to arrive in Pittsburgh so I could get something real to drink.

you mean soda water?

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

fart simpson posted:

you mean soda water?

I guess? it was like when you get a fountain drink and it's out of syrup so you just get faintly gross tasting carbonated water.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Did it glow bright green under UV light

If so, tonic water

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

eschaton posted:

I guess? it was like when you get a fountain drink and it's out of syrup so you just get faintly gross tasting carbonated water.

literally soda water

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
japanese food > chinese food

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

sober: japanese
drunk: chinese

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

sober: japanese
drunk: chinese

I hear the food on Japanese trains is amazing

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Stringent posted:

japanese food > chinese food

actually its the opposite of this. hth

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

eschaton posted:

we;ve moved to the next level: train food chat

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
i hear the leap busses have snacks. does food availability in general signal a superior mode of transport?

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

eschaton posted:

eh, it's ok, a bit overpriced. the food at the stations is better ime and there's way more choice

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Boxturret posted:

you...like some thing

that's not allowed

Man Who Enjoys Thing Informed He Is Wrong

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

liberland's constitution is on github and i think someone's taking the piss

quote:

§IV.10. The Financial Bill containing the provisions of the Annual Budget shall be passed with the majority of no fewer than eleven votes and shall be subject to the power of general veto by the Citizens as provided in §15.

§IV.10(1) No provision of the Annual Budget shall provide for more spending than revenue; the budget shall not be with deficit;
§IV.10(2) No provision of the Annual Budget shall provide for any investment that would be designed mainly to boost the economy and/or create employment and/or maintain employment; nor for acquiring any property by any branch of the Public Authority for purposes other than recognised by this Constitution.
§IV.10(3) No provision of the Annual Budget shall provide for any form of direct and/or indirect bail out of any legal and/or natural person;
§IV.10(4) No provision of the Annual Budget shall provide for funding or partial funding of any political party;
§IV.10(5) No provision of the Annual Budget shall provide for funding or partial funding of any form of healthcare services and/or pension schemes;
§IV.10(6) Annual Budget shall constitute the only source of financial provisions for the Free Republic of Liberland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Soricidus posted:

eh, it's ok, a bit overpriced. the food at the stations is better ime and there's way more choice

neither is especially good

• Locked thread