Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I think it might be time

tonight I will begin my search for new and exciting pics of burgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
rise from those ashes burg bro

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

A flame broiled beef-phoenix.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

piled high

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
RISE FROM THE GRILL

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

This thread:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/man-proud-of-food-he-ordered,38498/

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i've actually burged at that chilis in that onion article :mrgw:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Nothing wrong with being proud of making good choices.

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

a large trout posted:

I think it might be time

tonight I will begin my search for new and exciting pics of burgs

yesss

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I burged at Red Robin last night. It was alright I guess. Bottomless steak fries are chill tho

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

I burged at Red Robin last night. It was alright I guess. Bottomless steak fries are chill tho

I'm a sucker for that ghost chili burger they have. It's not amazing or anything, but I keep getting it.

Also a big fan of 900 dipping sauces for the fries.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Haven't been to a Red Robin in a million years. I really should swing by and pick up a burger. I grew up in my local one thats now a lovely chain mexican restaurant. :mad:

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
The one around here is really difficult to park at, and the last couple times I went (which was years ago but whatev) the food took a really long time to come out.

I liked what I ate but the general lack of convenience in going there makes me not want to try again.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Chinatown posted:

Haven't been to a Red Robin in a million years. I really should swing by and pick up a burger. I grew up in my local one

Well I guess that explains your love of burgers

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Burger love needs no explanation.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gnarlyhotep posted:

Well I guess that explains your love of burgers

They had two Crusin USA machines!!!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Chinatown posted:

They had two Crusin USA machines!!!

I hear ya, I was a big fan of my local laundromat because of their arcade machine selection

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007
If you really wanna dip your burger in soup, that's cool, but it seems like adding even more unnecessary sogginess to a sandwich that should already be pretty sloppy (assuming you're using 80/20, and you should be).

My new jam is making burgers 2/3 ground chuck, 1/3 chorizo. Serve on arepas, with pico, a smear of refried beans, and lime crema. poo poo is awesome and maintains all the central tenants of burgerdom (bread, ground meat patty, toppings, condiments) while breaking up your everyday burger grind with some southwest flair. Does tend to need a knife and fork after the first few bites though, the arepas (at least mine) tend to fall apart a little.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

rj54x posted:

My new jam is making burgers 2/3 ground chuck, 1/3 chorizo. Serve on arepas, with pico, a smear of refried beans, and lime crema. poo poo is awesome and maintains all the central tenants of burgerdom (bread, ground meat patty, toppings, condiments) while breaking up your everyday burger grind with some southwest flair. Does tend to need a knife and fork after the first few bites though, the arepas (at least mine) tend to fall apart a little.

Pics pls so i can salivate more properly

Dr. Platypus
Oct 25, 2007
I don't get Shake Shack at all. I went to the new(ish) one in Chicago last night, it was about as good as Epic Burger and easily twice the price.

The shake wasn't even that good either, for a five dollar shake I expected more.

fattredd
Mar 4, 2015

Woops

Dr. Platypus posted:

I don't get Shake Shack at all. I went to the new(ish) one in Chicago last night, it was about as good as Epic Burger and easily twice the price.

The shake wasn't even that good either, for a five dollar shake I expected more.

Yeah I've never been impressed with anything from Shake Shack

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

fattredd posted:

Yeah I've never been impressed with anything from Shake Shack

The amount of time people will spend in line for mediocre food at shake shack is pretty impressive

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Gonna grill my first burger of the year tonight. Got some whole foods beef. Thinking of grilling some veggies but all I got is zucchini and eggplant. What else should I make?

paraquat
Nov 25, 2006

Burp

Booties posted:

Gonna grill my first burger of the year tonight. Got some whole foods beef. Thinking of grilling some veggies but all I got is zucchini and eggplant. What else should I make?

Your burger needs cheese and sauce, lots of sauce
also, make some fries...with sauce!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
batter and fry your zucchini

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

paraquat posted:

Your burger needs cheese and sauce, lots of sauce
also, make some fries...with sauce!

This man loves sauce!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Booties posted:

Put some garlic in aluminum foil, squeeze them on to your burgers once thoroughly juicy

Bad breath for everyone, but it'll keep the mosquitoes off you

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

Chinatown posted:

batter and fry your zucchini

While deep fried zucchini is delicious, I like grilled zucchini better with summer foods. The grill's already hot anyhow, might as well put the zucchini on there too. Cut lengthwise into 1/4" thick pieces, coat lightly with oil of your choice, sprinkle with salt and grill 2-3 minutes per side.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

get in me

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

You've been missed.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

nostrata posted:

You've been missed.

hey thanks fella

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Troutman is the burger detective irl

Good work columbo

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

holy fuckin :gizz: jesus christ all of those burgers

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

You didn't do it right jesus.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

You however, you sir can get it.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

this, this is my god drat ideal perfect burger. Dat fuckin crust, molten cheese, good fries.

Now I need to make one tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Gwaihir posted:

this, this is my god drat ideal perfect burger. Dat fuckin crust.

Now I need to make one tomorrow.

you know i'm totally with you

i was hoping someone else would like it

it's just perfect

• Locked thread