Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
.....12 Donkey Kongs???? I don't know if I'm playing this game right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Atomo's Silly Baby cartoons got really weird toward the end

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

.....12 Donkey Kongs???? I don't know if I'm playing this game right

you're supposed to find the plague, stop trying to date princess peach and go do that you idiot

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Baby Mario's on Fire
Daisy Tells Me

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Mario is Disorientated

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Mariņ, or the 120 Days of Mushroom

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

queer (but doesn't like men)

OK, I'll bite. How the gently caress does this work?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

precision posted:

if he was trans or androgynous or something and not attracted to men i guess, but i don't think that's the case and it sounds like he's just crazy, not that i know who he is, since i don't know or care anything about uhhh the people who write borderlands and tweet about videogames

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

precision posted:

It's probably related to the phenomenon of every slightly quirky girl in high school abruptly deciding she's a lesbian for a year or two but never actually dating another girl. Or it's a way to claim membership of an oppressed group without actually experiencing any of the downsides of oppression.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I have 97% of all the Diablo 3 achievements completed.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Daisy Tells Me

The Paw Paw Redguard Blowtorch

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

The Taint Reaper posted:

I have 97% of all the Diablo 3 achievements completed.

what are you missing

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Paw Paw Redguard Blowtorch

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

StashAugustine posted:

what are you missing

some class achievements, the # of enemies killed in a rift, # of bounties done, saving players 250 times, surviving with low health 250 times, some of the act 5 books I'm missing too.

I have all the hardcore achievements done though so nothing that's a huge pain in the rear end outside of the monk healing one.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

precision posted:

he was trying to cope with the fact that his open relationship didn't lead to lots of hot chicks wanting to gently caress him just cuz he wrote borderlands 2

so when girls wouldn't gently caress him but his wife was getting dicked he decided to be gay and see how that worked, turns out he realized he was not gay instantly

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Excels posted:

he was trying to cope with the fact that his open relationship didn't lead to lots of hot chicks wanting to gently caress him just cuz he wrote borderlands 2

so when girls wouldn't gently caress him but his wife was getting dicked he decided to be gay and see how that worked, turns out he realized he was not gay instantly

So he proved that Homosexuality is a choice.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Welp, ho:lol:ens is 1995'S version of the future.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Excels posted:

how do people know this much about a person who isn't a close friend or family member

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

Zombies' Downfall posted:

how do people know this much about a person who isn't a close friend or family member

you're right, as we are living in 1960 its v difficult to get information or see things people publically talk about

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

theultimo posted:

Welp, ho:lol:ens is 1995'S version of the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLOSqw62GeU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Stux posted:

you're right, as we are living in 1960 its v difficult to get information or see things people publically talk about

at some point you have to make a choice to read it you loving retard

EDITED TO MAKE THIS CLEAR I WAS TALKING TO STUX AND NOT MY GOOD AND KIND FRIEND AND EXCELLENT POSTER THE TAINT REAPER

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

he told everyone on the internet

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

You just read it, so now you know all of that stuff and have answered your own stupid question

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

EDITED TO MAKE THIS CLEAR I WAS TALKING TO STUX AND NOT MY GOOD AND KIND FRIEND AND EXCELLENT POSTER THE TAINT REAPER

well you just read it and now know about it so whos the idiot now

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!
the taint reaper/adam bowen/stux triple threat in action

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Adam Bowen posted:

You just read it, so now you know all of that stuff and have answered your own stupid question

I'm pretty sure the only way I'll actually remember who he is by tomorrow is if people continue to post up to the minute updates on his twitter feed

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I dont read anyones posts except my own, approvingly

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I'm pretty sure the only way I'll actually remember who he is by tomorrow is if people continue to post up to the minute updates on his twitter feed

Nice dog whistle racism, not all pasty faced beta white people look the same.

Some are noticeably more rotund because I can't squeeze them into lockers all that easily like the others.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Sounds like you have a bad memory, probably from licking too much lead paint

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

People hated him for his writing, then they hated him even more because he apologized for his writing. Also he has more sex than them and is more successful in the games industry than they'll ever be, which the bitter dregs of the internet rationalize away by angrily declaring that he has the wrong kind of sex and works on the wrong kind of games so it doesn't count.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Sleeveless posted:

People hated him for his writing, then they hated him even more because he apologized for his writing. Also he has more sex than them and is more successful in the games industry than they'll ever be, which the bitter dregs of the internet rationalize away by angrily declaring that he has the wrong kind of sex and works on the wrong kind of games so it doesn't count.

Hi Borderlands 2 Writing guy, hows it goin?

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

mainly because he posted about himself constantly on twitter, people like him have no concept of keeping their personal lives personal. everyone has to know what they are doing 24/7 even if it is humiliating (ESPECIALLY if it's humiliating, for some reason)

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Sleeveless posted:

Also he has more sex than them and is more successful in the games industry than they'll ever be, which the bitter dregs of the internet rationalize away by angrily declaring that he has the wrong kind of sex

actually people love anthony burch because he doesn't get any sex, and no one respects him as a writer or as a human being, making normal people feel better about themselves.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Adam Bowen posted:

:vince:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Anthony Burch may be kind of a goonlord but he also gets paid to do almost nothing because people find his writing really funny, so I'd say he's doing better than the vast majority of people on SA tbh

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Excels posted:

mainly because he posted about himself constantly on twitter, people like him have no concept of keeping their personal lives personal. everyone has to know what they are doing 24/7 even if it is humiliating (ESPECIALLY if it's humiliating, for some reason)

this is literally the point of twitter, you will be a much healthier and happier man if you stop reaching for reasons to raise your blood pressure at silly internet people.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Anthony Burch may be kind of a goonlord but he also gets paid to do almost nothing because people find his writing really funny, so I'd say he's doing better than the vast majority of people on SA tbh

Success in your industry of choice does not automatically make you better off than other people. You could be the richest video games person in the whole world and if you're a shithead people hate then you can't fairly say you're better than anyone else. As Burch goes to show, money can't buy your stupid loving words back into your mouth.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

It profiteth a man nothing if he gain the whole world and lose his soul... but for Borderlands?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
what can change the nature of a neckbeard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

LORD OF BUTT posted:

this is literally the point of twitter, you will be a much healthier and happier man if you stop reaching for reasons to raise your blood pressure at silly internet people.

on the other hand that is ALSO the point of twitter

• Locked thread