Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Also, the No Shitposting rule was the best. 11/10, would lurk again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Man, this looked like a fun challenge. Can we try getting a challenge on a Monday or a Wednesday sometime? It would be much easier for me to show up then.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Please not a Monday! Mondays and Tuesdays are the only days I can't do challenges

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Since i've been keeping Fri/Sat/Sun clear I like to have the weekend be the time between a challenge and Tribal Council so that people can spend the time planning the votes. I can try to get a Wednesday challenge going though, and do a Friday TC.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Wednesday challenges better.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

DaisyDanger posted:

:munch:

Death to flash games

too bad I'm not a mod

flash games forever

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Adus posted:

flash games forever [when 8bux has time to get a mouse]

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Kind of bummed we're doing things for two Thursdays in a row. I usually hang out with rl friends that day :/

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Vivanova has to post her opinion on flash games now

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Since i've been keeping Fri/Sat/Sun clear I like to have the weekend be the time between a challenge and Tribal Council so that people can spend the time planning the votes. I can try to get a Wednesday challenge going though, and do a Friday TC.

Wait... Is that next challenge for next week?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Right now the only challenge scheduled is the one on Thursday.

Next week, maybe we do a Wednesday? It's on the table for discussion at least.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I've got a closing shift on Thursday, hopefully I can trade it off or I'll miss the next challenge. :(

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Challenge is fine with me

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Psyched for Tribal Tonight.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Pee-Pee Time!!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hi, I'm here.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

No Jeff?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Swole tribe, welcome to Tribal Council. You've been here before. The person with the most votes here tonight will have their torch snuffed, and in this game, fire represents life. When your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Once again, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote by PM. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 9:35PM. You may use the following vote template, but it is not required:

Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

✓Chic Trombone, ✓D. Coil, ✓DoggPickle, garthoneeye, ✓Met, ✓Poison Mushroom, ✓Rurea... One of you will be going home tonight.

Questions for Chic Trombone, D. Coil, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, Rurea
Last Tribal, we saw a split in votes between D. Coil and HiipFire. The original Sexy player, HiipFire, went home, and the original Swole player stayed. Do you think there's an original Swole welcome wagon waiting for you in the current Sexy tribe? How confident are you in that? Is that motivating your votes?

Question for all
D. Coil's lack of challenge participation was an issue last Tribal. Is he your biggest challenge liability?

Question for Met and Poison Mushroom
Do you feel the odds are stacked against you? What are your plans to turn this around, if any?

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Apr 30, 2015

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

*humming while tapping foot impatiently*

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for D. Coil, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, Rurea

Last Tribal, we saw a split in votes between D. Coil and HiipFire. The original Sexy player, HiipFire, went home, and the original Swole player stayed. Do you think there's an original Swole welcome wagon waiting for you in the current Sexy tribe? How confident are you in that? Is that motivating your votes?

Question for all
D. Coil's lack of challenge participation was an issue last Tribal. Is he your biggest challenge liability?

- A welcome wagon would be nice, but the further the game goes the less likely it becomes. Everyone has to go home at some point. Im about 75% confident right now. It definitely is something to take into consideration when voting.

-He definitely stepped his game up and helped out as much as he could during this past challenge. We did lose, but it FOR SURE wasnt D.Coil's fault. It wasn't anyone's fault really, its just a dumb game that our group screwed up.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Question for all
He did his part during the last challenge, did a lot of the recording in the doc. But the rest of us were in a call together. It was a very fun call, and I think him not being able to communicate with us in 'real time' is a big strike against him.

Do you feel the odds are stacked against you? What are your plans to turn this around, if any?
[/quote]
I honestly kind of do. I'm a big target as a returning player, but I'm also in the weaker tribe.

On the other hand, maybe that's a good thing. If I was front-and-center in the strongest tribe, I'd be a much more obvious threat.

I guess I just kind of feel isolated.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Fast Luck posted:

Question for all

D. Coil tried to be here in the latest Immunity Challenge. Helped a bit in the tribe doc while others participated. I think we actually had everyone around, though we were limited to 5 participants. But yeah, his lack of participation up to that point put him at odds with his fellow tribemates.

Of course I think the odds are stacked against me in particular. Last Tribal I saw it as 3 Sexy vs 5 Swole. This time I see it as 4 Swole, a Sexy who distanced herself from me since the last vote, and myself. I wouldn't be surprised if I get the votes tonight...

...but, of course, I know D. Coil is on the outs too. I really think it's between us two tonight.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Met posted:

a Sexy who distanced herself from me since the last vote
what

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I don't think there is a welcome wagon over at Sexy. I think last vote was about who we trust and how to make the tribe stronger. Ultimately, we believed that D. Coil possessed those qualities more than HiipFire.

D. Coil was a huge help in the last challenge. I think any fears of him holding us back have been washed away.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for Chic Trombone, D. Coil, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, Rurea

Question for all

OG Swole was a pretty tightly-knit group, and I think at least some of the og swole on super sexy will hold true. Whether or not it'll be a "welcome wagon" at the merge depends entirely on them, though.

D. Coil actually came through somewhat this week, though obviously his inability to get on skype really does hurt his ability to coordinate with the rest of us. But he has made an effort in the last week and I appreciate that sincerely

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Met posted:

...but, of course, I know D. Coil is on the outs too. I really think it's between us two tonight.
Met, during last Tribal Council, it looked like it may be HiipFire one week, and D. Coil the other. With D. Coil apparently redeeming himself, do you feel even more exposed? Could you have done more in the Lifting Challenge or the Fashion Challenge?

imidge
Aug 16, 2003

Hi Swoles. Sorry I'm late for tribal council. I couldn't exactly race home from work tonight. On my way to work, I hit a deer going 70 MPH on the highway so that's how my day is going. Though I guess I'm lucky I'm not dead and my car's not completely totaled (it hit the front of my passenger side door/my right headlight) so I got that going for me.

It's nice to hear people appreciating my effort to help out in the challenge last night. I understand I'm on the chopping block and I knew that even before I got votes last round. I can only hope my attempts to participate more will factor in to people's evaluation of my value to the tribe. I also have tried to communicate with more people before this vote and I will continue to try and strengthen the bonds with my tribemates if I'm lucky enough to make it past tonight.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Questions for D. Coil, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, Rurea

Errrr. It's kind of confusing what is going to happen, because being swapped and cut off from your tribe is a lot weirder in actuality than you think it will be? I"m pretty sure I'll be ok though. Like 79% sure??

Question for all

D.Coil actually DID participate in the last challenge. He was keeping a tab on what everyone on both teams had gathered. Our general strategy was blown from round one, because someone on the other team obviously figured out the trick to the entire challenge before it started. We knew we lost for sure after like 2 rounds? You can see from the final score, that we basically made one mistake and then they had the total advantage for the rest of the challenge. There was nothing we could do at all. It was nobody's fault.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poison Mushroom posted:

He did his part during the last challenge, did a lot of the recording in the doc. But the rest of us were in a call together. It was a very fun call, and I think him not being able to communicate with us in 'real time' is a big strike against him.
PMush, last week you were particularly critical of D. Coil. Do you think it's fair to say he's redeemed himself, or do you think he has more to prove?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Oh gosh! D. Coil I am glad you are okay, wow

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

D. Coil posted:

On my way to work, I hit a deer going 70 MPH on the highway so that's how my day is going.
:stare:

Fast Luck posted:

PMush, last week you were particularly critical of D. Coil. Do you think it's fair to say he's redeemed himself, or do you think he has more to prove?
I think, if we had won this challenge, he'd definitely be on his way towards moving in. But with no Skype, and someone having to go, I don't think it was enough, personally.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Chic, D. Coil, DoggPickle, Garth, Rurea:
How secure to do you feel going into this vote? Are you a united five?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

What do you mean, "what"? You were fine with working with me last Tribal but this one I haven't heard boo from you about my plan.

You said it yourself Pre-Swap. You have more friends on Swole than Sexy.

Fast Luck posted:

Met, during last Tribal Council, it looked like it may be HiipFire one week, and D. Coil the other. With D. Coil apparently redeeming himself, do you feel even more exposed? Could you have done more in the Lifting Challenge or the Fashion Challenge?

Did he redeem himself? He showed up. I showed up too. There's only so much you can do with the math challenge and the fashion was in good hands. I might not have been as hands on with the Fashion, but I did try to stress early on in the design process the practicality should be our goal. I think he could be an asset later though if one of us doesn't go home.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Holy Crap. This has nothing to do with the game. I hope you're ok dude. Hitting a deer is no joke. They're like a billion pounds heavier than they look.

<back to game>

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

I certainly trust everyone in this group. I believe everyone trusts me. However, I'm always wary of becoming to cocky with regards to my safety.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

I feel secure enough. You can never really be totally 100% sure about anything in this game unless you have immunity, so there will always be some second-guessing.

imidge
Aug 16, 2003

It wasn't a big deer, it was one of those smaller faster ones. As soon as I saw it it sprinted right at me. Pretty much a suicide attempt.

I'd be crazy to think I'm safe tonight but everyone's positive words for me gives me a bit more comfort than I had going in to the last vote. I certainly hope we're a united five although ideally we'd be a united tribe in total and everyone be on the same page tonight (as long as that page isn't voting me out!)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

I think we're pretty chill with one another. You never know 100%, of course, but I trust them for now at the very least

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Honestly, I feel pretty awesome. I trust everyone as much as you can in this game.With trust comes paranoia, but you know, I still feel pretty happy :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

D. Coil, between work, the deer, and everything else, were you able to come to this Tribal with a plan fully prepared?

• Locked thread