Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Met posted:

What do you mean, "what"? You were fine with working with me last Tribal but this one I haven't heard boo from you about my plan.

You said it yourself Pre-Swap. You have more friends on Swole than Sexy.
Alright, fine, guess we're doing this again.

I didn't want to go along with your plan because, even if if it did work, all it would have done is mark us as Priority One Targets for the rest of the tribe, and after the merge. I didn't come back to this game just to make Nexal's mistake. If you take me not wanting to go with a self-destructive and pointlessly underhanded plan as not being on your side, then I don't know what to tell you. I still want to win, I just didn't think your plan was the way to do it.

I thought we were clear on that, but I guess not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

I didn't want to go along with your plan because, even if if it did work, all it would have done is mark us as Priority One Targets for the rest of the tribe, and after the merge. I didn't come back to this game just to make Nexal's mistake. If you take me not wanting to go with a self-destructive and pointlessly underhanded plan as not being on your side, then I don't know what to tell you. I still want to win, I just didn't think your plan was the way to do it.

To revise my answer to Jeff's last question :

I feel a lot less secure after this post

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I don't. It changes NOTHING

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm sorry I'm not going to play it safe by working with Swole so I can get voted at 9th place. That's not underhanded or self-destructive, that's actively playing for first place.

I don't know why we're beating around the bush. This vote is going to come down to me or D. Coil and that means my idol has a 50-50 shot of taking out one of the Swole. They already know it exists. This isn't a secret.

imidge
Aug 16, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

D. Coil, between work, the deer, and everything else, were you able to come to this Tribal with a plan fully prepared?

No, I'm kind of a hot mess right now and I'm just gonna have to put my near-death experience (or near emergency room experience) aside and do what's best for my game in this game.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Met posted:

I'm sorry I'm not going to play it safe by working with Swole so I can get voted at 9th place. That's not underhanded or self-destructive, that's actively playing for first place.

I don't know why we're beating around the bush. This vote is going to come down to me or D. Coil and that means my idol has a 50-50 shot of taking out one of the Swole. They already know it exists. This isn't a secret.
Met says he has an idol. This could really shake things up. Other players, what does this mean to you? Surprised?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Garth, you're the one person I haven't cleared to vote yet, because you've only made two posts and kept things very close to the vest. Give us a little something to work with here, just about whatever. I need more from you.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

God dammit, I loving knew it.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Met says he has an idol. This could really shake things up. Other players, what does this mean to you? Surprised?
No. I had heard the rumours of Met's idol already. If he plays it or if he doesn't play it, we'll just have to see what happens.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Thank you, garth. Everyone is now cleared to vote. You may still continue this discussion in this thread, however. It seems like there may still be a thing or two to talk about.

Because we started 5 minutes late, votes will be due by 9:35PM EST.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

He claimed to me earlier about it so I'm not surprised.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

Considering he showed it directly to at least two of us, it just felt like desperation. I do respect his scrambling because he had some general bad luck in the swap. I also think he can't count. There are 9 swole!! We've never lost anyone =D

I'm voting now.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Garth, you're the one person I haven't cleared to vote yet, because you've only made two posts and kept things very close to the vest. Give us a little something to work with here, just about whatever. I need more from you.

Ultimately, I think our group my group is going to stick together and get things done. I certainly don't expect tonight's vote to be a blindside. I just haven't been able to build trust with Met or Poison enough to switch from a group that I think is really tight.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Vote and Idol submitted. Hope you guys feel lucky.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNC4FHR4XLA

this thread rn

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't even know what the gently caress

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
my internet has all of a sudden starting pooping it's pants again!! What the heck? Just in case I'm late with a post or something.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

It's time to tally the votes.

If you're going to play a hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to do so.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

*Met stands up*

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
RIVETED!!! (NO SARCASM)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:wink:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Met posted:

Jeff, I'd like to play this 100% real idol for my good friend D. Coil... and hope everything went according to plan. :grin:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

:wmwink:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Wait what?! HAHAHAHA

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast against that person will not count.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Whattttt??? OH LORD this is either awesomely hilarious or I'm the dumbest person ever.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

welp

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

However, this is not a hidden immunity idol. All votes against D. Coil will still count.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:classiclol:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

First vote...

Poison Mushroom.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

:allears:

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Well done!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Second vote...

Garthoneeye. That's one vote Garth, one vote PMush.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Wait what

Oh gently caress

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Third vote...

Tha'ts Met. One vote Garth, one vote Met, one vote Poison Mushroom.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fourth vote,

That's two votes PMush, one vote Garth, one vote Met.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Did you guys split the vote? :allears:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fifth vote...

Garth.

That's two votes Garth, two votes PMush, one vote Met.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imidge
Aug 16, 2003

In response to his gesture, I'd like to play a fake idol for Met. I think my car has some remnants of the deer so lemme give those to you Jeff.....

• Locked thread