Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Pirate World: Nearly done!
:11tea: Oath Complete! :11tea:

I don't have individual pictures of the five chaos space marines, but they're here with some Orlock Necromunda guys as The Dukes of Hazard Stripes:

And in battle, in my local Necromunda league where they spent this game courageously hiding from a crazy IG gang full of snipers

Except for the gang leader, who ran forwards and died, but at least got upstairs via a slew of close combat brutalities:

And a much happier game where they all charged forwards, jump troops leading the way by leaping through ruins:

Followed by the rest, who slaughtered everything they came in to contact with:

Nb: backpack space is left grey, as that's where I'll be blu-tacking jump packs/extra weapons/injury markers during the Necromunda campaign.

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Apr 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForkBanger
Jul 19, 2007

:siren:Oath Complete!:siren:

Counts-as Chiaki, the Niece, with candles and ravens, and 2 Ice Pillar markers. I Rolled a 6!

As well as Oath complete, Completed Oaths, All for One!-

lighting can suck it
Going roughly l-r- [i]Neverborn- Teddy and Miss Ery, Beckoners, Primordial Magic, Mister Graves and Mister Tannen, Doppelganger, Lucius with his Lawyers and The Scribe, Captain Dashiell and Guild Guardsmen.
Also in there are Outcasts- Vanessa and the Student of Conflict.
Arcanists- Rasputina and the Wendigo, the Ice Golem and Ice Gamin, and Ice Pillars.
Resurrectionists- The Valedictorian and the Students of Steel, Sinew and Viscera, Chiaki, Mindless Undead, Yin the Pennagalan and Toshiro, the Daimyo with some Komainu.
Ten Thunders are a huge blob on the right - Lone Swordsman and Peasants, Ama no Zaku and a madman with a gatling gun, Misaki and her crew- Ototo, Shang, some Torakage and Oiran. Front right is Shenlong and his crew- High, Low and Fermented River Monks, Katanaka Snipers, Sensei Yu, Ten Thunders Brothers.

Getting in closer-

Shenlong and his boys.

Lone Swordsman and Peasants, Captain Dashiell raising an objection.

Lucius and his lawyers, Mister Graves looking swole.

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011
Oath complete:

Jurnals are the weathering and the freehand checks and glyphs

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

OATH COMPLETE

Really tried to up my game on this one, any criticism would be appreciated.

Only jurnal..uhh.. 4th wall I guess, for painting him based on a beer bottle label colors and uhh.. weathering for snow? Snow is weather, guys.

edit: basing jurnal too then, thank you

Brock Samsonite fucked around with this message at 04:10 on May 1, 2015

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Just a reminder everyone, complete your oaths before seeing Avengers.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Brock Samsonite posted:

Only jurnal..uhh.. 4th wall I guess, for painting him based on a beer bottle label colors and uhh.. weathering for snow? Snow is weather, guys.

You could also very well claim the basing one, I think.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
With this season coming to a close (to my knowledge) and the new season coming up, I regret my past submissions to this thread because I broke my oath like 3 times. Anyone got strategies for ensuring you fulfill the oaths you make? I'm thinking it might be best to just oath like one model a month but it feels like such a cop out.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Oath slightly more that you think you would do in a month. If you can really only paint 12 figures a year, then that's 12 more than you would have done otherwise. This is kinda why I liked the Alternative Universe Oath this year - it helped me make sure I painted 35 models in two months - with standard Oaths I'd only have felt comfortable with 10 or so.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Oath slightly more that you think you would do in a month. If you can really only paint 12 figures a year, then that's 12 more than you would have done otherwise. This is kinda why I liked the Alternative Universe Oath this year - it helped me make sure I painted 35 models in two months - with standard Oaths I'd only have felt comfortable with 10 or so.

Definitely going to agree with this. Push yourself, but not too much. And commit the time before the end of the month.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I already submitted my completed Oath for this month, so this is going to be my All-In-One post!

May: One Cygnar Charger warjack!
June: Two Cygnar Grenadier warjacks!
July: One unit of Cygnar Silverline Stormguard, and one Cygnar Stormblade Captain!
August: One Arcane Tempest Gunmage Pistoleer unit attachment!
September: One Legion of Everblight Strider Deathstalker!
October: One Mercenaries Alexia, Mistress of the Witchfire!
November: One Mercenaries Devil Dog, and one Legion of Everblight Nephilim Bloodseer!
December: One Ten Thunders Ototo, and one Cygnar Thunderhead!
January: One Cygnar Captain Arlan Strangewayes, one Mercenaries Rhupert Carvolo, and one Warhammer 40k Tactical Marine wielding a plasma cannon (with bad 40k fanfic!)
February: One Cygnar Commander Adept Nemo, and one Ten Thunders/Guild Sidir Archibal!
March: One Mercenaries Tactical Arcanist Corps, one Mercenaries Madelyn Corbeau, one Legion of Everblight Raek, and one rock wall template!
April: Three Ten Thunders/Guild Wastrels, and one Ten Thunders/Guild Luna!

Over the course of the year, I painted 36 models for the Oath thread, and a bunch outside of my Oaths! Thanks to our Oath thread runners for a great year in which I participated in my first Oath thread, and thanks to JerryLee for encouraging me to start!

rzal
Nov 8, 2007

Only three completed oaths for me.

Special shout out to stabbington for the Warmachine starter set prize!

June Chaos space marines
July More Chaos space marines
August Blood bowl and wizards

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

signalnoise posted:

With this season coming to a close (to my knowledge) and the new season coming up, I regret my past submissions to this thread because I broke my oath like 3 times. Anyone got strategies for ensuring you fulfill the oaths you make? I'm thinking it might be best to just oath like one model a month but it feels like such a cop out.

IMO, it's not better to oath more than you can handle and fail than it is to make a cop-out oath and complete it well! I don't think there's any shame in oathing, like, a single infantry model in months when you know you'll be busy, or don't want to tempt fate. Just try and make it up with a greater volume of models in the months when you can. :getin:

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Oath complete!

Journal is 4th Wall with the Blue/Yellow Macaw and Cut & Swap with the hook hand.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
:hellyeah: Oaf Complete Three mantic trolls, and five orx marauders to be used as ranged orcs for Kings of War. It's been a fun year! I hope to complete more minis once I get an airbrush.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Oath Complete!

This month I have the May and December as the months I chose for the journal. A few step by step photos and some weathering to bring it all together.

Step 1: Some basecoats - mostly VAC Steel and the GW foundation red.

Washes, some basic highlights, and painting the gun.

Almost ready! Picking out details such as lenses and then starting to basecoat the base!

Of course here is the All for One!

My monthly progress is as follows: Wow! I can't believe I painted so much stuff...

May: HERE 18 Goblin Town Goblins, another 18 goblins, 6 wargs, 2 giant spiders, the Goblin King, and the Goblin Town terrain set
June: HERE 12 Man O' War ships, 2 Sabertusks, Ironblaster, Bruiser BSB, Slaughtermaster, Firebelly, 11 Ironguts, 4 Mournfang Calvary, 1 Gnoblar (GW, 28mm), standard, bases
July: HERE 1 Ghost Ark, 2 Annihilation Barges, 2 Spyders, 1 Monolith, 5 Wraiths, 1 Destroyer Lord, 1 Illuminator Szeras, 1 Trazyn the Infinite , 1 Anrakyr the Traveller, 1 Necron Lord, 5 Warriors, 11 Immortals
August: HERE 21 British Paratroopers
September: HERE 30 Space Marines; 1 Genestealer
Orktober: HERE 7 Space Hulk genestealers, a diorama with gnoblars, boards!
November: HERE 9 Battletech Mechs, 3 Games Workshop Yhetee
December: HERE Terrain & Grey Knight terminator
January: HERE 7 Infinity Pan-O Dudes
February: HERE 4 Firestorm Dindrenzi, 3 Plague Toads, Chaos Dwarf, Barrel Mage, and a fleet of Directorate
March: HERE 10 Gnoblars and 1 Chaos Spawn
April: Right here! A dude from Mars!

lovestick fucked around with this message at 06:56 on May 1, 2015

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

So, would we be able to oath stuff tonight for May? :allears:

Android
Apr 20, 2012

Beep Boop Zorp
Oath Complete!

For the Double Trouble Jurnal I cut and swapped 3 of the grots guns, then freehanded some checks onto one of them.

Here is my All for one

May- Flame cannon and crew Here
June- Orc Battle standard here
July- Ork Warphead here
August- Antipode here
September- Painboy here
October- goblin crew and tunneling monster here
November- 4 savage orcs here
December- 4 shadows of brimstone heroes and 2 tentacles here
January- 1 bandido and 3 slashers here
Febuary-3 hellbats and 3 tentacleshere
March- 6 objective markers here

an in battle shot

and Strike a pose

Herberto de Luna and his companions had made short work of the mass of tentacles that had sprung out of nowhere. It was turning out to be a pretty easy job as far monster hunting expeditions go. Which was just as well as he had decided to spend his cash from the last job getting his tentacle mustache removed instead of more dynamite. He couldn't help feeling that he was missing something though...

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
...Okay, some of you might recall that I made an Alternate Universe Oath back in...some months ago. Here's the link to that post:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&userid=176065#post430444041

And now, somehow, not sure how I managed to do this, but:

:frogsiren: ALTERNATE UNIVERSE OATH COMPLETE! :frogsiren:

Prepare yourselves for some crappy photos of a crappy paint job from an alternate universe!

From the pulpy depths of the 1930's, it's: FORTUNE AND GLORY!

OUR HEROES:

SHARON HUNTER: Tough-as-nails photographer from the mean streets of NYC! Can she get to the bottom of the vile organizations' nefarious schemes?
LI MEI CHEN: This wily minx from Hong Kong has a knack for finding trouble--but can she get herself out of it?
JAKE ZANE: Will our lantern-jawed pilot save the day--or crash and burn?
ANGEL ESPINOZA: She's got the touch when it comes to fixing machines--but can she wrench herself out of danger?
ALEXANDER CARTWRIGHT: His novels are best-sellers--but can he evade our villains' nasty plots?

THE NAZI BASTARDS:

COLONEL STAHL: Ruthless, cold-hearted, and determined to find his Führer's prize!
TRESA: She's got the smile of a viper, and fangs to match!
HERR TEUFEL: How many innocents will this fiend in human skin torture to get the information he wants?
The TROOPS: As stupid and cruel as they are loyal to the Führer's evil!

THE ORDER OF THE CRIMSON HAND:

SIR BENJAMIN CROWLEY: The forces from Beyond have twisted his body to match his evil spirit!
ANGELICA HAMILTON: The silver screen left her behind--but now the world will pay!
THE INQUISITOR: Who knows what madness he has summoned to this unsuspecting Earth?
The CULTISTS: Subtle, cunning, and determined to bring our reality to its knees! Shi Hai! Shi Hai!

THE MOB:

FRANCO FEDICCI: Boss of Bosses, his avarice and brutality know no bounds!
VANESSA LOVE: She has the voice of an angel--and the naked ambition of the devil!
ICEBOX EDDIE: Fedicci's right hand, a stone-cold killer with a heart of ice!
JOEY SMILES: This wise guy is only too happy--to kill!
MICKEY THE HAMMER: Fedicci's blunt instrument, the deadliest man alive with a Louisville Slugger!
The MOOKS: These "made men" have one job to do: unmake our heroes!

Here's a link to the album in all its un-resized glory. (I'm a bit displeased with it overall. See if you can figure out when I gave up on painting their eyes! :D )

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
Oath complete!

The main event, the Sacral Vault. Incorporating jurnals: customized base, OSL, and weathering.

Black Ivan, using Box Art

Elemental, Merriod, Shadow Dragon

3 Farrow siblings, Zachareth, Belthir

Ashrian, Jain, Grisban, Avric, Leoric, Tarha.

Grisban's backstory is filled with little other than drinking and violence. Adventurers try to steer clear of him when possible, but sometimes warriors are in short supply and Grisban will work just for the cost of his currently preferred drink. He is reliable, generally, when pointed toward the enemy and given a shove. However, Alric One-Arm is demonstration that Grisban's allies shouldn't keep a wide berth while the dwarf is in action.

Striking a pose, our heroes gather in a remote lodge to plan the next day's expedition. In the corner, Grisban the Thirsty lives up to his name by cracking open a keg. Unfortunately, this would prove to be group's undoing. the next morning, Grisban proves impossible to wake. Not wanting to delay any longer, the others depart. Sadly a dwarven berserker would soon prove to be just the thing they needed...

In Battle

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

:toot: Oath Complete! :toot:

Oswald the Overladen is ready to carry all of your burdens! Don't enlarge the photos, he's really really ugly as he got sat on by the cat whilst wet with a wash and so I had to redo most of him from scratch this evening :ohdear:

Jurnal: There's some OSL from the lantern, the metal bits are very poorly attempted in NMM, the ground is pretty weathered with all that blood Oswald's boss has left lying around, and Oswald is wearing red lipstick for "Red My Lips", because April is sexual assault awareness month and he'd like people to donate to related charities.

All for One!

May 2014: Ghost and Demon-Dog
June 2014: Bloodbowl Amazon and Turn Marker
July 2014: Gravedigger and Bloodbowl Amazon
August 2014: Dragonslayer and Bloodbowl Amazon
September 2014: Freikorps Flammenwurfer
October 2014: Freikorps Steam Trunk
November 2014: Muscle Dude
December 2014: Three Rats
January 2015: Space Opera Diorama
February 2015: "The Avengers"
March 2015: Griffon and Mockingbeast
April 2015: Oswald the Overladen, in this post!

Hopefully next year there'll be even more models in the group photo. I've relied heavily on the single-model minimum this year, due to a lot of university and health stress that's made painting pretty hard for large bits of the year.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Red Shoe posted:

Oath complete!

:stonk:

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Red Shoe posted:

Oath complete!
[

I like the idea of a temple on wheels. It makes getting the sacrifices to the gods much more efficient when you can just wheel it on over to their homes and families!

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Just an FYI to all the anxious pledgers, I'll be updating all of these oaths into the spreadsheet once I get off of work tonight (give me about 10-12 hours from now). :v: I do not want to hold you all in suspense!

As of this moment, my book keeping ended just before Signal's second update on the prior page. So if you've completed after that, I haven't give you your points yet. :)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Yow...so much awesome flooding in! Very excited to see how the points shake up once the Judges start posting their March Judgements...and then we've still got April's Judgements to look forward to! Woo-hoo!

I've been confirming prize support with our prize suppliers today, all looking good so far. I'm also updating the wiki page so the companies giving out cool awesome things can see what kind of support they're getting for their product.

And now I'm off to start the Season 6 Oath Thread! Keep an eye out for a link, which should be posted in the next couple hours.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I forgot to mention...but if I haven't been marked down for the 3/6/9/12 Oath achievements, I'd like to get that too.

Also krushgroove, I'll be sending an email about those brushes I won back on November as a reminder.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Pyrolocutus posted:

I forgot to mention...but if I haven't been marked down for the 3/6/9/12 Oath achievements, I'd like to get that too.

Also krushgroove, I'll be sending an email about those brushes I won back on November as a reminder.

I've been giving people the 3/6/9/12 Oath rewards automatically as I enter their completion in for this month. After I enter the final April completion, I'll do a sweep to add in any I've missed or who didn't oath for this month. :D

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
New thread is up! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717315

This one will remain open for at least the next few weeks, so come back to this one for the final Judgements, points tallies, Grand Prize choices, etc., etc.

Bachtere
Sep 25, 2005

09/13/07

Never Forget

Pillbug
:ducksiren: March judgment! :ducksiren:

Third Place, 1 Point: Red Shoe

Great blues on the Constance Blaize and Gallant models, they go really well with the golds on the models. Cool looking tile/stone bases as well, great color choices. Awesome job on the Throne, great shading on the skin, and nice blending down to the pink of the mouth.

Second Place, 2 Points: Signal

Great work on the little tanks this month. Very clean paint jobs all around, top to bottom. Crisp, well placed highlights, there is a lot of depth packed into the models.

First Place, 3 Points: Gareth Gobulcoque

Amazing work on the Dreadfleet models this month. That red is wicked smooth, but great coverage and blending on the sails of all three ships.

Jurnal, 1 Point: Deanut Pancer

Two months in a row for you for the bonus points. Great color choices on the base all around. The damaged areas are very well executed. The melting and scarring look sculpted, it all looks very good.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

I know it's far too late, but it's a fake contest anyway! I took some better photos of my speed-painted Alternate Universe oath Forge Fathers:

Also my All for One! Doesn't count, don't care. Didn't paint too much this year, but at least most of them were larger models!

Missing 5 Mars Attacks survivors and 2 DZ Plague duders.

MasterSlowPoke fucked around with this message at 18:10 on May 3, 2015

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Iris of Ether, for the Whales contest, you can roll whenever you've got all entries tabulated, or I can do it, just let me know. Each saved Whales oath is good for one entry, so if someone saved the whales three times, that's three entries into the draw.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Alrighty folks, the spreadsheet has been updated with all April completions. Krushgroove, you should be able to construct the album now. :sun:

Leperflesh posted:

Iris of Ether, for the Whales contest, you can roll whenever you've got all entries tabulated, or I can do it, just let me know. Each saved Whales oath is good for one entry, so if someone saved the whales three times, that's three entries into the draw.

Cool, I have to roll for April + one March prize + Q4, so I'll just throw yours onto the pile. (All entries are listed in the Alternate Universe Tab.)

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Also, Krushgroove, here is what I have listed for our :siren: Grand Prizes :siren:, in no particular order. Please let me know if I should update any of them! Also let me know if any of these prizes are not for the 'Top N Winners' prize.

• Iwata Neo airbrush (airbrushes.com)
  • Badger Airbrush COMPLETE Minitaire set of paints
  • Worldsmith Industries one complete set of wreck craters (Link)
  • Worldsmith Industries complete set of walls, crates and other items (Link)
  • Warpath Games (Lumbering Troll) prize 1
  • Warpath Games (Lumbering Troll) prize 2
  • Wayland Games (£75)
  • Everything Left in the Grab Bag
  • KR Multicase Prize
  • Hawk Wargames prize
  • Wargames Tournaments terrain (still unconfirmed)
  • Prodos Games Grand Prize
  • Unspecified New Grand Prize #2

We are still waiting on April and some of the March judging, then soooooooooon. :getin:

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Wait are there 13 grand prizes for this season? Also whats the tiebreaker for if no one got any judge points of any kind?

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Pash posted:

Wait are there 13 grand prizes for this season? Also whats the tiebreaker for if no one got any judge points of any kind?

Some of those are unconfirmed prizes - I want Krushgroove to confirm before we start transacting the prizes. That's just what I had in the spreadsheet.

Monoliths
Jul 7, 2009

:byobear:MARCH TO JUDGEMENT:byobear:

1 Point - Schmetterling

The mimic is certainly very nice, but the griffin is quite something else. It manages to look realistic and still magical and awe-inspiring. The plumage is great, it has a sort of natural iridescence. The transitions between the colors are smooth, no single color stands out too much. I like the business ends of the creature graduating to pure white, to draw your eye to the head particularly. The basing fits nicely, it's easy to imagine what the lair around the beast would be like.

2 Points - Deanut Pancer

This guy is fantastic. The cyan you've chosen is lovely, it breathes life back into the "blue space marine" look. The supporting colors are very well chosen, there's quite a lot going on but it's the careful attention to particular hue that I like most. For example: the grey, cyan, and silver play within the same realm but are still distinct. The red, yellow, gold, and even the orange lens somehow avoid clashing. I like the simplicity of the conversion, too. It's easy to get carried away with techmarines, but this guy is utilitarian as gently caress. Also that might be the nicest looking auspex I've seen.

3 Points - Gareth Gobulcoque

Well, you've gone and done it again with the boats. Though they are all splendid, this one (I forget the name) is my favorite. That sorta magenta-crimson is blowing up my poo poo. It's so rich and full of character. The gratuitous gold trim must have been quite a chore, but it looks lovely. The sail adornments are all suitably regal and varied, with flawless attention to the details of the sculpt (the hammer skeleton cracks me up though). A particular treat: stone-cold grey on the cathedral in back. It anchors (haha) the whole scheme but absolutely lets the aforementioned sublime crimson do the talking. Finally, your wave technique continues to delight.

Bonus Journal Point - Laika the Space Dog

An excellent homage, and I once again admire your dedication to the monthly themes. It's always a pleasure to see what direction you'll take them. The king's jaunty space-crown made me laugh in real life! I included the shot of the badass converted old epic knight, because it's cool too and those greens are kickin.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Wow, thank you very much Monoliths! I'm really pleased that you like the white bits.

Its a real boost to the painting ego to have managed to get judges points a few times this year. I guess that means I need to get even more in the new thread!

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
:siren: April Monthly Prizes! :siren:

First, for our one remaining March prize:
March Oath Thread, alternate winner (Troll Trader reroll) 1d35 15 http://orokos.com/roll/281683
counterspin already won this in a past month, unfortunately.
March Oath Thread, alternate winner, take 2 1d35 8 http://orokos.com/roll/286035
This goes to Sliminoid!
Contact Krushgroove at krushgroove169@gmail.com with 'oath prize for Troll Trader' for prize details.

April Oath Thread, $10 OpenBookShelf 1d38 5 http://orokos.com/roll/286036
This goes to Electric Hobo!
Contact Dagon for details on how to claim this prize.

April Oath Thread, Dragon Forge 1d38 23 http://orokos.com/roll/286039
This goes to thespaceinvader!
Contact Krushgroove at krushgroove169@gmail.com with 'oath prize for Dragon Forge' for prize details.

April Oath Thread, Springer-Pinsel Set 1d38 29 http://orokos.com/roll/286037
This goes to Laikathespacedog!
Contact Krushgroove at krushgroove169@gmail.com with 'oath prize for Spinger-Pinsel' for prize details.

April Oath Thread, Troll Trader 1d38 37 http://orokos.com/roll/286038
This goes to Giant Ethicist!
Contact Krushgroove at krushgroove169@gmail.com with 'oath prize for Troll Trader' for prize details.

April Oath Thread, Grab Bag Prize 1d38 1 http://orokos.com/roll/286041
This goes to Red Shoe!
Please see the next post for instructions on how to claim this!

Congrats to all winners!

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
:siren: :siren: Grab Bag Winners! :siren: :siren:

We have albums going for both the US-based and the UK-based prize pots! So here's who you will contact for your choice of prize:

If you live in North America, you are choosing from Iris of Ether's prize pot.
If you live in Europe, you are choosing from Krushgroove's prize pot.
If you live anywhere else, you may choose from either prize pot.

Krushgroove's Prize Pot
Please contact Krushgroove! Here is his prize pool:
https://plus.google.com/photos/101792256154658567736/albums/6101553472560459121?authkey=CObR282Px8L_wQE

Iris of Ether's Prize Pot

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/118371598943498703849/albums/6062125106046823217?authkey=CNaG7-Drk5qKBg

Thanks again to everyone who donated! If you're drawing from Iris's pot you should pick both a 'small' prize and a 'big' prize! In general, that means one prize equal to a GW box set and one prize equal to 1-3 solo minis. 'Gimme a big hit from the box of Bones' counts as a valid choice, by the way. There's so much loot that there's still gonna be a huge end-of-year prize left over from this, even with being this generous.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
:toot: :siren: :siren: Fourth Quarter Prizes! :siren: :siren: :toot:
If you completed at least one Oath within Q4, you got put in the drawing.

Q4 Oath Thread: Games and Gears Ichiban Studios Pro-Line Brushes 1d45 6 http://orokos.com/roll/286049
This goes to NTRabbit!

Q4 Oath Thread: Badger Airbrush 1 Minitaire starter set 1d45 38 http://orokos.com/roll/286048
This goes to LazyAngel!

Q4 Oath Thread: Stabbington: Warmachine Starter Set 1d45 17 http://orokos.com/roll/286050
This goes to Galaspar!

Q4 Oath Thread: 2 Wilder Gunpowder line weathering pigments (airbrushes.com) 1d45 32 http://orokos.com/roll/286051
This goes to Laikathespacedog!

Congrats to all winners! Please contact Krushgroove at krushgroove169@gmail.com for prize claim! (Or Stabbington for the Warmachine prize. :v: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Iris of Ether posted:

Q4 Oath Thread: Games and Gears Ichiban Studios Pro-Line Brushes 1d45 6 http://orokos.com/roll/286049
This goes to NTRabbit!

:toot:

• Locked thread