Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game: On Crimson Wings
System: Iron Falcon, an OD&D retroclone
Format: PbP
Players: Four
Description: Come play old-school D&D with me! Go into a dungeon and get loot! Possibly die horribly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
Game: Star Wars: Rebels Rebelling in Rebellion
System: Mini6
Format: PBP
Players: 4-5
Description: Come start the Rebellion up! Why not? It will be good times. The forum needs another Star Wars recruit, after all.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Game: Remedial Hearts
System: Monsterhearts
Players: 6-8
Description: Come be monster teens in a rundown shithole of a school. Be on your baddest behaviour!

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
Game: [Dungeon World] Home? What is home?
System: Dungeon World
Players: 1-3 more players
Description: You were prisoners or guards aboard a void ship sailing the stars for a new 'home' in a magical tech space fantasy setting. But best laid plans don't go that well... RERECRUIT!

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Game [Monsterhearts] MonsterHOUUUSEE!
System Monsterhearts
Format PbP
Players 6
Description You're an incoming freshman at state school in a sleepy little college town. Also, you're a monster.

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
would do well with a more
humanoid model, myself
Game: SuperPowers in the Big City
System: Homebrew PDQ-ish
Format: Play By Post
Players: 6-8
Description: Play as rookie Super powered persons in a large urban playground.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Game: [GURPS] Warehouse 23 - The Ocean doesn't want me
System: GURPS
Players: 5+
Description: Operatives work for a mysterious organization whose goal is to keep the world from knowing the horrible truth.

DocBubonic fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Oct 29, 2015

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Game: A Very British Monsterhearts
Players: 1-3
Description: Come be sexy teenage monsters in Britain. Looking for between one and three players to replace guys that have dropped out, We currently have a Vampire, Mortal, Witch and Wyrm everything else is fair game.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Game: The Black Circle Game 1
System: 13th Age
Players: 3-5
Description: The first in what will hopefully be a series of one shots with different rosters. Infiltrate the caverns of The Leviathan and destroy the artifact it wields before it attracts the attention of the Icons and topples society! Game should last a couple of months.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game: Into the Lycan's Den
System: GURPS Ultra Lite
Players: 4
Description: A short, fantasy-themed game to dip our toes into GURPS. A valley is being plagued violent, aggressive lycanthropes and needs saving!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Game: Mortal Kombatfia
System: MAFIA
Players: 12/13 Slots filled
Description: A mini-sized game of Role Madness with Mortal Kombat Flavor. Test your might by arguing with people on the internet.

Need 1 replacement.

Anomalous Amalgam fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 11, 2015

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Game: [Monsterhearts] The Nail Which Sticks Out Gets Hammered Down
Players: 4-6
Description: Being a Japanese high schooler sucks enough on its own merits, but now you have to deal with being a teenage monster, too?! Monsterhearts in Japan, with vague anime/manga flavor on top. Embrace it.

someone awful. fucked around with this message at 12:04 on May 23, 2015

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Game: 13th Course
System: 13th Age
Players: 5-6
Description: The 13th Course of the world has dawned, and the great Michelin Empire calls for brave cook-explorers to bring cuisine to new and dizzying heights!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Some kind of Evangelion thing
System: Atomic Robo
4-6 players
Come be sad teenagers or sad adults, but this time it's set in Boston. There are giant nightmare robots.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Game: Quid Pro Quo
System: New World Of Darkness
Players: 3 players
Description: Hard to say you'll end up fighting for your life, given that you've got a terminal illness. More accurate to say you'll be fighting for the chance to die right.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.
Game: The Nameless World
System: Tiered Gestalt D&D
Players: 4 preferably
Genre: Post-Post-Apocalyptic Low Magic Fantasy
Description: The sky rained darkness that swallowed the old civilizations. No one knew who they were or what they did, but in their absence humanity spread out. Now after two centuries the people of the world are beginning to settle out in the hollow cities and make a place for themselves. Along the way many find artifacts of great value and begin to understand what happened to the world.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [Mage Knight: LL] xXx_Wolfhawk_Sniper_420_xXx
System: Board Game
Players: 4
Description: Once more unto the peaceful countryside, to burn down every single monastery we can.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Game: Legends of the Wulin
System: Wuxia Action System (Legends of the Wulin)
Format: PbP + IRC sporadically
Description: It's Legends of the Wulin. Would you like to play?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Game: The September Procession
System: Dungeons & Dragons 4E (epic tier)
Players: Looking for two more
Description: Three months ago, a mysterious event dubbed the Eclipse cut off the mortal plane from the rest of the multiverse, silenced the Gods, and is slowly robbing random individuals of their ability to perform any kind of magic. Determined to discover just what went awry, the party recently found themselves ripped out of space and time alike to be transported to a war-torn Feywild, where they discovered that the Eclipse apparently did not catch everybody unawares…

This is now closed, and I hope I won't have to open it again.

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jun 2, 2015

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: Battle Academy
System: Pathfinder
Description: The mage-tyrants of Vierks threaten all with their evil magicks. The one bastion of freedom is the city of Kremodora which lies in an Anti-Magic field. Within its walls lie the Battle Academy, the cities attempt to train warriors powerful enough to fight against the Mage-tyrants. Warriors from around the globe come to learn the greatest techniques within these halls. Some seek to help free the world. Some seek their own personal reasons. What do you seek?

Covok fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Aug 14, 2016

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Game: A ship. A crew. And a signal.
System: Pocket Geiger Counter
Players: up to 7 (plus me for 8 total)
Description: Come and make a survival horror movie in the vein of Alien, Pitch Black or Night of the Living Dead! Make sure almost all of the characters die horribly, punished for humanity's hubris!

EDIT: Got enough players.

UnCO3 fucked around with this message at 12:15 on May 22, 2015

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Game: The Shieldwall
System: SUPERS! Revised Edition
Description: In a city known as Midgard’s Root, Earth has become a bridge to dimensions that resemble Norse mythology (and then some!). The PCs are super-powered members of the crime fighting organization Folkvangr that protect the city (and Earth) from interdimensional threats.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Game: Outlaw Star: Everyone's 3rd Favorite Space Western from '98
System: Atomic Robo (FATE)
Players: 5ish
Description: Do you like SPACE? Do you like ANIME? Do you like ARM-WRESTLING ROCKETSHIPS? Then this might be the game for you.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Game: Feng Shui 2: Feng Harder
System: Feng Shui 2
Players: 5
Format: Roll20 w/Microphones
Description: Punch ninjas, blow things up, and save the day! Sessions will be bimonthly on Wednesdays at 9pm.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Game: Monsterhearts Fantasy Academy Version
Players: Undecided
Format: Play by Post
Description: You're nobility or distinguished lowborns in the most prestigious academy in a low fantasy empire, going through your teenage years, with all the hormones and pettiness that implies. You are also a monster. And the Church has outlawed 'being a monster'. Good luck.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

Game: The Weird Turn Pro
System: Apocalypse World
Players: gently caress, I dunno? Five, maybe?
Format: Play-by-post
Description: Full-throttle AW. Save the world, find a better one, or ride this burning cinder into the sun.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Game:I Left My (Monster) Heart in San Francisco
Player: 4-6 (probably 5)
Description: Relive you're worst nightmare as you are once again a high school freshmen. In San Francisco. Also you're a monster or something.

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jun 3, 2015

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Game: The Lord of the Tower [CYOA] - Like Wacky Races, but with a tower.
System: Wingin' it.
Format: CYOA
Players: 4 slots left for Tenth Wave
Description: A mysterious tower full of treasure burst out of the ground a year or so ago, and a whole town has sprung up around it to watch heroes try to get to the top. Aiming for a casual, playful roguelike style - expect unfair deaths and rerolls and lots of player influence on the world inside the tower. Even when people die, the tower gradually unlocks its secrets, so even though they're playing as separate Topseekers the whole thread is working together to get to the top. It updates something like three times a week, so ideally you can keep up, but you can specify an AI action at character creation and I'll just roll for ya if you'd rather I do that.

Currently on our tenth wave of people. The game world itself has been heavily influenced by the players - I started out with the barest sketch of a world and just let the players spin off from there. Currently there is a deep and entrenched race of Pastry beings living off on their own in the Pastry Mountains (who are accepted as normal people, alongside regular fantasy races (though no elves so far, somehow?) and animated stick figures. I know it sounds strange and borderline ridiculous, but it's played for the most part like a straight and sensible world that just happens to have odd stuff in it. At this point, 19 Topseekers have fled the Tower, taking their treasures with them. And then a further 30 have croaked to nefarious traps, g0dly interference or plain old murder.

It's 91 pages on, and may seem quite daunting, but you can pretty much ignore all of it if you want and just dive in with the summary I gave you up top. It's a good group, and we'd all fill you in on any information you need either in thread or in IRC.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
Game: What a Lovely Day!
System: Atomic Highway
Players: Five+ (the nature of this game means we can probably take a bigger group, but I doubt it will come to that)
Format: Play-by-post
Description: Nomads and raiders take to the open wastes in cars, bikes, and trucks dripping with guns and panache. A heady mix of Mad Max, Gamma World, Autoduel, other poo poo. The rules are fast, cinematic, fun, and more importantly free now so even if you don't app, pick up the game here Atomic Highway

Winson_Paine fucked around with this message at 16:44 on May 28, 2015

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Game: Diamond Tides
System: Fate Accelerated/Aether Sea
Description: It's Numenera meets The Wind Waker on a high seas adventure! Discover new places! Meet interesting people! Solve disputes and puzzles! And generally have a good time. Make up your own weird species and come aboard!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: The Dark-Corners Of The City
System: Urban Shadows
Players: 3-4
Format: Roll20 + Skype
Description: Enter a world of supernatural crime. A world where devils walk the streets and everyone owes something to someone.

Game: Vigilantes With Attitude
System: Worlds In Peril
Players: 3-4
Format: Roll20 + Skype
Description: Be a rising, new superhero team trying to balance superheroing with your personal life.

Covok fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jun 19, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game: Lost Mine of Phandelver
System: Pathfinder
Description: You've just been hired by a dwarf from Neverwinter to guard his wagon as he travels to a little town called Phandalin. Adventure awaits!

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Game: 1001 Nights in Al-Xar
System: Dungeon World
Players: 5-6
Description: Fortunes and glory of all sort await those bold enough to claim them in Al-Xar. Are you bold enough?

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Game: How The West Was Young
System: MonsterHearts
Description: It's Monsterhearts! In the Wild West!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Game: So Underground You've Probably Never Heard of it
System: Unwritten: Adventures in the Ages of Myst and Beyond (Fate Core Variant)
Players: 3-5
Description: Among the ruins of an ancient and advanced civilization, full of books that Link to worlds amazing and unknown, a group of adventurers find themselves caught up in a subtle plot of conspiracy and insidious conquest.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Game: [SMAC/MH] Seeking Your Destiny Beneath an Alien Sky (Recruitment/OOC thread)
Description: Monsterhearts in the setting of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, set in a base that switched factions enough times for a nice mix of influences.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Game: Danaru (still) controls your destiny
System: Shadowrun 5th edition
Players: 3 plus Danaru
Description: A second attempt at running a game in honor of Danaru's Shadowrun (SNES) Let's Play, this time I actually have prep work done!

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Game: Roll d66 for Political Party
System:Fullmetal President
Description: Be the President, or the Attorney General, or the White House Executive Chef. Have a personal robot war suit. Blow up America to Save America

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Game: Spelljammer: The Giff, The Bad, and The Ugly
System: Storium
Description: You were going to start walking the line until you get sucked into one... last... job...

Planning on an action comedy a la Guardians of the Galaxy except with wizards and poo poo.

ManMythLegend fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Jun 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...
Game: The Next Next Playtest (D&D-ish fantasy)
System: The Next Project [homebrew]
Description: :siren: Beta 2.3! :siren: Some new revamps of PC classes; Playtest will mostly focus on me making up guidelines for monsters and skill checks on the fly, so expect hotfixes as we go.
Input/suggestions for what the actual adventure is about are welcome! Kill orcs, find magic macguffins, persuade the king, etc.