Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

point of advice i learned over the past two years, always put game on break for finals season, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Yeah, while I want to get across that it's OK for people to miss things here and there, with finals and stuff it's like the same people getting hit over and over which isn't fair. The only thing next week that looks to be solid for now is the Tribal Council on Monday because everyone seems to be okay with it after hearing back from them and talking to them so far.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 22:33 on May 1, 2015

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for looking out for the little guy.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I remembered there were other people in College, and figured that was probably a problem. I just couldn't remember who, oops!

I just made my neighbor fill up my car wiper fluid like I didn't know how (cuz I didn't want to get my shirt dirty). He's kind of a dick so it's ok =D

oooohh is that some kind of glimpse into my psyche? :lol:
I dunno, but he really is a dick, and that was a silk blouse. :devil:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
wow did that copy paste challenge really only take like 3 pages??? I'm v impressed

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we practiced with erotic stories to make us go faster

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'll put my sand dollars on pac

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I wish I had checked the thread before the fight. I might have gotten some to pay back my loans.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

My sand dollars increase yet again!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Good thing I put my real dollars elsewhere!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Looks like MMM owes me some sand dollars.

ALSO:

Somebody asked me if forwarding PMs from one player to another player is allowed (there is a forward button). No. Although it's not actually copying and pasting, because it passes on someone else's message word-for-word, it's forbidden, just like taking a screencap of a private doc or copying and pasting a Skype message or anything else like that. I hope you all understand the spirit of this rule and will follow it. There's a whole range of punishments possible, including elimination from the game or a huge probation from our patron admin XyloJW (in extreme circumstances).

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Reminder that it's Monday and Swole tribe has Tribal Council tonight starting at 8:30PM. It will end at 9:30 unless someone gives notice that I need to extend it.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I hope this one is as entertaining as last week.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Swole tribe, welcome to Tribal Council. You've been here before. The person with the most votes here tonight will have their torch snuffed, and in this game, fire represents life. When your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Once again, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote by PM. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 9:35PM. You may use the following vote template, but it is not required:

Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

✓Chic Trombone, ✓D. Coil, ✓DoggPickle, ✓garthoneeye, ✓Poison Mushroom, ✓Rurea... One of you will be going home tonight.

Questions for all
Last Tribal Council, the way things went down were pretty crazy with Met's fake idol. What was the fallout from that TC?

After losing your third straight challenge, it's starting to look like you're outmatched. Why does Sexy keep winning, and what can the Swole tribe do to stop Sexy's momentum?

With each subsequent vote, this tribe is getting smaller and there are fewer places to hide. Can you feel the walls closing in? What happens if this tribe dwindles down to 4, or 3?

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 02:16 on May 5, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for all
Last Tribal Council, the way things went down were pretty crazy with Met's fake idol. What was the fallout from that TC?
Well, I basically came out in full honesty about my part in all the craziness. (TL;DR version: I mostly agreed because I felt like it was better than doing nothing.)

quote:

After losing your third straight challenge, it's starting to look like you're outmatched. Why does Sexy keep winning, and what can the Swole tribe do to stop Sexy's momentum?
Get some different challenges.

quote:

With each subsequent vote, this tribe is getting smaller and there are fewer places to hide. Can you feel the walls closing in? What happens if this tribe dwindles down to 4, or 3?
Then it's probably been too long since a shuffle/merge.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Questions for all

After losing your third straight tribal, it's starting to look like you're outmatched. Why does Sexy keep winning, and what can the Swole tribe do to stop Sexy's momentum?

- To be honest, not a whole lot happened. Met was voted out like we expected. He revealed to some people that he might have the idol beforehand and we considered the possibility, but ultimately there wasnt really any "fallout"

-Losing sucks Jeff. It sucks bad. I think we are hungry for a win at this point so the Sexy tribe needs to check themselves before they wreck themselves. Sexy winning is just a fluke. We will show them who is boss this week.

-It sucks seeing your tribe get slowly picked off, even if you have a hand in voting them out. If it comes down to 4 or 3 it will become very difficult for us, and honestly the game and decisions just keep getting harder.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Poison decided to let everyone know exactly what happened and D. Coil confirmed that Met approached him with the plan. I'm just glad that D.Coil decided to stick with us.

After losing your third straight tribal, it's starting to look like you're outmatched. Why does Sexy keep winning, and what can the Swole tribe do to stop Sexy's momentum?
I think we are a little bit outmatched. I think we need to have more of that jumping puzzle game challenges.

It does make me nervous that we keep losing people. I just hope that the people I'm true to stay true to me.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Rurea posted:

-Losing sucks Jeff. It sucks bad. I think we are hungry for a win at this point so the Sexy tribe needs to check themselves before they wreck themselves. Sexy winning is just a fluke. We will show them who is boss this week.
Are you learning anything from the challenges so far that you think you can carry forward into future ones? Organization, preparation, things like that, things that the Sexy tribe has apparently been doing well?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Are you learning anything from the challenges so far that you think you can carry forward into future ones? Organization, preparation, things like that, things that the Sexy tribe has apparently been doing well?

No.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poison Mushroom posted:

Get some different challenges.
Are you pretty much waiting for a flash challenge at this point, or are there other challenges you also think this tribe could excel at?

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
[quote="Fast Luck" post="444914015"]
Swole tribe, welcome to Tribal Council. You've been here before. The person with the most votes here tonight will have their torch snuffed, and in this game, fire represents life. When your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Questions for all

[b] Most of us did not know for SURE if Met's idol was fake,(we had no way to know) so we went for the sure play. The fact he played it on D.Coil was hilarious. [/b}

[B] let them know that we're doing the ABSOLUTE BEST that we possibly can, and even a lovely fish shoes win is not a REAL VICTORY [/b}

With each subsequent vote, this tribe is getting smaller and there are fewer places to hide. Can you feel the walls closing in? What happens if this tribe dwindles down to 4, ozi
I don't think there is anything genuine to say.... there are peope that livfe on earth and there are people thast ride on a comet that only comes around once every 80gazilion years. And I say "ATTACK THE BLOCK"

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

So far, this Tribal Council couldn't be more different from last week's. People seem to be playing it close to the vest with their answers. Is there nothing that needs to be discussed here tonight?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

So far, this Tribal Council couldn't be more different from last week's. People seem to be playing it close to the vest with their answers. Is there nothing that needs to be discussed here tonight?

To be frank, I think everyone knows how this one is going to play out and we kind of just want to get it over with. At least that's what I think.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Are you pretty much waiting for a flash challenge at this point, or are there other challenges you also think this tribe could excel at?
I think, at least for me, it's too little too late for that.

Fast Luck posted:

Rurea posted:

To be frank, I think everyone knows how this one is going to play out and we kind of just want to get it over with. At least that's what I think.
Rurea has the right of it. I'm the only one in the tribe left who isn't OG Swole. And with merge approaching, I think a lot of people are just kind of resigned to us losing the next couple challenges, and just bracing for the post-merge politics.

Which isn't great for me. v:j:v

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I apologize for the worst post ever. I have my lappy-toppy plugged in ATM which makes typing a real drag. I even fixed most of it. It STILL SUCKS. My apologies. PM, I'm not gonna make a big deal of it.... You can be kinda mean without provocation, and I want to play with people who will be nice to my face while they stab me in the back :dance:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Basically, I have switched to IDGAF mode as a defense mechanism because I'm genuinely pretty disappointed with how things turned out and still a bit salty about some of the challenges and modding decisions, but there wasn't a lot I could have done differently on my end to change the outcome of things.

imidge
Aug 16, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

I bet the fake idol that was so graciously given to me last tribal on Money Mayweather and won another fake idol! Will I pay it forward to someone tonight? You'll just have to wait and see! Other than that, not much.

quote:

Sometimes when you flip a coin, it keeps coming up heads. I thought we were much improved in the last challenge and that's all you can keep hoping for is improvement. If we keep getting better, we'll start winning challenges.

quote:

Absolutely I feel the walls closing in. Looking at that list of names, there aren't a lot of possibilities for who might go home tonight. The odds for any one of us going home tonight are higher than I think any of us are comfortable with. That's not a good feeling.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

I apologize for the worst post ever. I have my lappy-toppy plugged in ATM which makes typing a real drag. I even fixed most of it. It STILL SUCKS. My apologies. PM, I'm not gonna make a big deal of it.... You can be kinda mean without provocation, and I want to play with people who will be nice to my face while they stab me in the back :dance:
I can understand that. I'm kinda the opposite, I'd rather not hide behind false faces when I know we're all clambering for the same goal. But that doesn't make me righter than you, just a different outlook. :shrug:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHQGqxOyMFk

Basically me this game, I guess? Except instead of being a space badass, the gun misfired and I just kind of toddled about during the challenges being ineffectual.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Poison Mushroom posted:

I can understand that. I'm kinda the opposite, I'd rather not hide behind false faces when I know we're all clambering for the same goal. But that doesn't make me righter than you, just a different outlook. :shrug:

I'ts kinda the same thing we talked about. You can be TrANS AS gently caress, or ATHIEST AS gently caress like me, but I'm not giving up 1% of my universal truths to satisfy another. It was nice meeting you.

*edit* BYEBYE*

DoggPickle fucked around with this message at 01:57 on May 5, 2015

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Everyone who has posted in this thread tonight has been cleared to vote. Tribal Council will remain open until all votes are received, or until 9:30PM EST, whichever comes first.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

I'ts kinda the same thing we talked about. You can be TrANS AS gently caress, or ATHIEST AS gently caress like me, but I'm not giving up 1% of my universal truths to satisfy another. It was nice meeting you.

*edit* BYEBYE*
I have no idea what any of that has to do with me being vocal about my displeasure about certain events in the game.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

DoggPickle posted:

*edit* BYEBYE*
Not sure what you did here, but don't edit posts to add or change content.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Just make a second post, like this, unless you're ninja editing a typo or something.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Shame shame dogg

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, I'm on my way out anyways, so I might as well leave the way I came in. Via the clumsy cudgel of overhonesty that isn't going to win me any friends.

I can't help but shake the feeling like you decided very early on that you didn't like me, Dogg, and have just been trying to retroactively justify that feeling since.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I'm having a very hard time with my laptop being on 1% or wherever because of poor planning and ridiculous exponential bad battery life. All I fixed was what i wanted to day in the first place.

Posion Mushromm is a rude person, who says mean things about anyone possible. I am haning on by a 1% here. (my faulty)

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I didn't like you because you were a rude, unnecessarily mean person. PERIOD. Type anything else you want, you're one again. For the same reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, okay, I see what you mean now.

Well, then, in the interest of trying to dispel at least a little of the latter half of the "rude bitch" preconception you and probably a lot of other people have about me:

Chic Trombone, you really took the lead on getting everyone together and organized and that impressed me a lot. Also, you're really cool, and I'm totally gonna bug you about being friends once this season is over.
D. Coil, you've improved your attendance dramatically, and the amount of effort you put into the doc during the weightlift challenge was really cool. We kept going back to everything you wrote down while we were talking in the call, and it did help us keep a lot of things straight.
DoggPickle, you've been full of ideas, especially during the uniform challenge, and I think you throwing so many of them out there kind of spurred the rest of us to be willing to do the same.
Garthoneeye, I'm really surprised by how cool you've been. Anyone could say they don't really hold anything against me for last season, but I actually believe it from you.
Rurea, you've just be a solid all-around player. There's not much that especially stands out because you've just always been there and contributing and I think that's pretty drat rad.

• Locked thread