Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Eiffel On You posted:

You just tell me what to replace it with. I like the skill, it's great.

I welcome feedback of any sort.

Oh, sorry, it was less of an argument and more of an observation. Opening Statement is like the best skill in the game to me, and I just get surprised when I don't see other people using it. It looks great, it feels great, it does really good damage, and it even has her vuln on it.

I did Opening Statement and Assault instead of Objection and Move to Strike. Your build is probably better against single targets, though, which is more important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

was trying to level new guys with a friend who just started last night, never realized how hard it is to do that with friends. even when i disable xp synergy, there were times when we'd be in different level brackets so we couldn't do holosim or things like that together.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Eiffel On You posted:

You just tell me what to replace it with. I like the skill, it's great.

I welcome feedback of any sort.

Personally for levelling I'd take the points out of Objection, max her def passive, and then 1pt opening statement (it does poo poo damage at rank 20 anyways). I really liked assault while levelling too. Honestly she is fine to level with basically anything but I'd say points in DA makes easier if you want to do red term LQs.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

cams posted:

was trying to level new guys with a friend who just started last night, never realized how hard it is to do that with friends. even when i disable xp synergy, there were times when we'd be in different level brackets so we couldn't do holosim or things like that together.

the game badly needs a mentoring/sidekick option

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Eiffel On You posted:

It's like this:

If your character can do Axis Sentinels Fight, can take nearly 100 stacks or even 100, and can poo poo out the damage too, you are more than ready for anything.

"If your main is Venom, Captain America, or Scarlet Witch, you are more than ready for anything."

cams posted:

The good news is they're working on a GW2-style downlevelling option that will come along with the revamped story mode, which will fix that.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Thor is easy as poo poo to level, you have a bit of spirit problems early on and you gotta punchyman with your basic a little. Then you unlock son of odin and can start doing whatever. I play a ranged build and it works very well, although the melee build is more damage because melee.

I leveled the first time with a fresh power cosmic and no artifacts until 60 and it was easy. Prestiging is so easy with your pc leveled. I have her at purple now but definitely a character I'd cosmic

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
who the gently caress keeps their runes in their inventory

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*

Found my new grind target whenever they raise the omega cap :)

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

What is going on here why is a basic maxed

someone hold me

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Irony.or.Death posted:

What is going on here why is a basic maxed

someone hold me

The gently caress else you gonna spend those points on with nc?

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
dont use any of those build thanks

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Sion posted:

The gently caress else you gonna spend those points on with nc?

Dive Bomb?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Eiffel On You posted:

Ie: If I were old Big Pun, it's Deadly Barrage, a basic and his passives. That's all. Go paint the town red.
Deadly Barrage doesn't exist. You're as bad as gaz.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Nightcrawler is god awful. I almost didn't put one up at all for endgame. Let's face it--that's the best out there. It's a mock of what CemeteryClown would do when he was active.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Eiffel On You posted:

how do I level this guy????
Which build is best for this guy???

A big thanks like always Eiffel for the work you put into this poo poo man. Seriously thanks. I am going to try and play some today. Finally pull the trigger on everyone to 60 I think before doing anything else.
Rough to play when every day is a 10+ hour day 6-15 days straight. Too drat tired to even play :/

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hence the keyword, OLD. :)

Ghostlight posted:

Deadly Barrage doesn't exist. You're as bad as gaz.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Snagged a random hero today and who did I get? Was it Iron Man, or Captain Marvel, or anyone with a friggin' X-gene or an Avenger? No, I got the friggin' Thing. Go back ta Yancy Street ya bum.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

I'm afraid that Wanda is so good I'll stop playing Cable

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Eiffel On You posted:

Also I need Vision and Scarlet Waifu leveling builds with names of skills.

I need up to 7 skills to 20 and a few 1 pointers.

Just tell me what's quick, painless and will get 1-60 with the easiest, most thoughtless route.

Leveling my main robot man was a breeze. Vision is truly a visionary and amazing character.

1 density shift
20 high-density slam
20 channeled solar beam
20 solar flare
20 solar overcharge
20 surface of the sun
1 power of the sun
20 defragmentation
1 A.I. Hack
20 overclocking
1 healing nanites
1 holographic manipulation

Easy-peasy a+ would do again.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I was wondering why I do so much more damage with Silver Surfer than I do with Scarlet Witch, and then I remembered that I affixed each of their costumes upon getting them and didn't reroll much because I'm lazy.

I'm guessing these are pretty good and pretty awful, respectively?

Musluk
May 23, 2011

malhavok posted:

Is the google doc with all the builds not getting updated anymore?

Well, the only thing that can change are the legendaries and new heroes and 52 reviews atm - I'm updating new hero/52/QoL builds weekly but not really paying close attention till gaz does something stupid like twifrag again.

They're all endgame builds though, some guys tend to go full on hurr basics due to Gaz being stupid.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Eiffel On You posted:

Hence the keyword, OLD. :)
Stop living in the past, it's not Cosmic Yesterday.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Musluk
May 23, 2011

jesus loving wept

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Shine posted:

I was wondering why I do so much more damage with Silver Surfer than I do with Scarlet Witch, and then I remembered that I affixed each of their costumes upon getting them and didn't reroll much because I'm lazy.

I'm guessing these are pretty good and pretty awful, respectively?

Pretty much everyone wants CDR on all four costume affixes.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

More proof that Thor runes are an urban legend.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to gear up for the 180 sec doom acheivements with my heroes, and I'm in the training room. My fastest time beating the week lvl 60 boss dummy is 50 secs with SM. I saw someone with Rogue do it in 8 secs on youtube! How? Am I really that bad?

Anyway, what are some good times? It would help to know what I am aiming for since 8 seconds seems outrageous!

trem
Sep 17, 2009

91 pots of gold

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

eh, at least he has the introspection to realize he sucks at the game. most oforum publords blame everything but themselves and refuse to learn :shrug:

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Eiffel On You posted:

Just tell me what's quick, painless and will get 1-60 with the easiest, most thoughtless route.

This is how I leveled Vision to red 60 so far:
http://marvelheroes.info/build/14760/

Not much different from the one above. Channeled beam seemed redundant with Solar Flare which a better aoe anyway. Melee basic with cd abilities for single target. Dump extra points into Power of the Sun. Comeuppance because I love crashdowns and it's nice for procing hybrid items on the run.

Lozareth fucked around with this message at 21:59 on May 3, 2015

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Eiffel On You posted:

all you need is overclock, channeled beam, solar flare and maybe hammer punch if you want to kill bosses faster before signature unlocks

once you get sig and overclock you can burst bosses dead quick

channeled beam + solar flare clears trash

Equip doc oc medallion and PPS once you can so solar flare blasts beyond screen edge

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

I AM THE MOON posted:

Hello,

I'm trying to gear up for the 180 sec doom acheivements with my heroes, and I'm in the training room. My fastest time beating the week lvl 60 boss dummy is 50 secs with SM. I saw someone with Rogue do it in 8 secs on youtube! How? Am I really that bad?

Anyway, what are some good times? It would help to know what I am aiming for since 8 seconds seems outrageous!

the first step: u gotta believe in urself

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Irish Joe posted:

More proof that Thor runes are an urban legend.

I'm holding one right now.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Soothing Vapors posted:

the first step: u gotta believe in urself

step 2: dont hold anything back

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
1GB patch!?!

logging in daily to get Wolvie team up is becoming annoying

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Eiffel On You posted:

Nightcrawler: Fuzzy Blue Elf/Smurf (Endgame: http://marvelheroes.info/build/487/)

Hmm yeah, love how 40 points into Nightcrawlers skills will get you a 10k combined DoT. One with a 4 second duration, another that's an AoE with a long cast time. Amazing.

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

PSA: If you're even thinking about playing a summoner hero, you should be running Ultron mode to get an Iron Legion Armor Sheath or two. It seems to be a relatively common drop right now, and high rolls are stupidly good. It's basically a HoD with the addition of 2000+ health and +2 to summon powers.

edit: this is the current max on marvelheroes.info, not a real drop.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Baby Proof fucked around with this message at 23:50 on May 3, 2015

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Afraid of Audio posted:

dont use any of those build thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

iuvian posted:

Hmm yeah, love how 40 points into Nightcrawlers skills will get you a 10k combined DoT. One with a 4 second duration, another that's an AoE with a long cast time. Amazing.

yeah that build looks really weird even given how lovely nightcrawler is right now

• Locked thread