Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Absurd Alhazred posted:

There's this "?" under a person's avatar that lets you see what they've posted in the thread. If you ever want to know whether anyone's discussed a certain issue, you can always use that. :ocelot:

Why do that when I can just keep posting?

Jagchosis posted:

he said "meh thats the institutional racism i rail against in israel all the time... #IsraelDidn'tGenocideEthopianJews"

weak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
56: That age when you realize you've left nothing of lasting import, and wipe it away from your mind by going fishing

alternatively, 56: The age at which you'll be 11 years from retirement

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The Warszawa posted:

bob's burgers owns

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
:fut:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
hahaha Dan way to shoot down Amy

hope you use this as leverage against her for enough access to get someone fired in the near future

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
WHEN will absurd alhazred stop being an apologist for the israeli regime???

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Exclamation Marx posted:

WHEN will absurd alhazred stop being an apologist for the israeli regime???

hell, when oklahoma stops try to ban AP US history, i reckon

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

56: That age when you realize you've left nothing of lasting import, and wipe it away from your mind by going fishing

alternatively, 56: The age at which you'll be 11 years from retirement
At least you take solace in knowing that on a cosmic scale we're all more or less equally important :unsmith:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Ben Carson is in. :getin:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Bring on the primaries :allears:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Honestly the 2016 bumper sticker I've seen the most has been Ben Carson ones. (Grand total of three.)

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

ugh loving pam geller is on fox news right now

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Rorus Raz posted:

At least you take solace in knowing that on a cosmic scale we're all more or less equally important :unsmith:

Mind your own garden, and you'll be more than content.

Question is, how large a garden do you intend to tend?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Lol the lady that powerbombed HP is also running.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

"story of self-reliance"

"I would've starved to death as a kid without food stamps, but I want to get rid of them anyway!" pure, unadulterated FYGM

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

paragon1 posted:

every day i thank god she lost in 2010

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

paragon1 posted:

She had a pretty dismal campaign for a California Senate seat a while back. I'm not sure why she thought jumping into this race was a good idea, she's got oodles of money already and doesn't need to get on talking head welfare.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

She had a pretty dismal campaign for a California Senate seat a while back. I'm not sure why she thought jumping into this race was a good idea, she's got oodles of money already and doesn't need to get on talking head welfare.

She heard about "Failing Upward" and totally misconstrued the meaning.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

isn't kashkari in debt after busting all his money on his gubernatorial campaign

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I think she might be angling for a VP pick. I felt like Edwards was doing this in '04 and that's what happened, but in this case it's extremely wishful thinking on her part.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

:redhammer:

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

edit: Ethiopian Jews are less than 2% of the population, but make up 40% of the juvenile inmates in the Israeli prison system lol
:stare:

paranoid randroid posted:

hell, when oklahoma stops try to ban AP US history, i reckon
:getin:

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
My small hometown has a legit tavern thanks to some wealthy benefactor and it's having a Star Wars The Fourth Be With You night preceding Cinco de Mayo (an actual thing here where we speak broken Spanish from birth). This is amazing. When I was growing up this was one of those places out of a country song where the county line was ringed with dance halls and liquor stores because of the blue laws and prohibition.

Praise Jesus and pass the ammunition.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i think my mom is having a rough night

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

lmao

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Badger of Basra posted:

i think my mom is having a rough night
Dios mio.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

I thought you couldn't report mods?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I thought you couldn't report mods?

you can report mods, not admins

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
fox news is calling the garland draw muhammad thing a muhammad art exhibit

cnn refers to it as a free speech event

cnn continues to be our worst news network

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
It involves Dallas, we refer to that as "a victimless crime" in the rest of Texas.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Exclamation Marx posted:

not that there's really much point until the pet island mods or whoever decide to secure the existence of their people and a future for white children

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Exclamation Marx posted:

that is to say mods have a report button; but you shouldn't use it for bullshit reasons and the next person who does is getting probated :toughguy:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Exclamation Marx posted:

that is to say mods have a report button; but you shouldn't use it for bullshit reasons and the next person who does is getting probated :toughguy:

How can he possibly resist the maddening urge to get probated at the mere push of a single button? The beautiful, shiny button? The jolly, candy-like button? Will he hold out, folks? Can he hold out?

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
I haven't been in the US in several years and I'm watching TV shows in real time with commercials. It's like living an EPCOT exhibit from the future. I'm going to plug in a corded phone and get wrapped up in the cord while I rifle around for a blank VHS tape just for the effect.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

How can he possibly resist the maddening urge to get probated at the mere push of a single button? The beautiful, shiny button? The jolly, candy-like button? Will he hold out, folks? Can he hold out?

it's actually 3 buttons, a dropdown, and a text field :effort:

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Also, I grew up in an area that was probably more hispanic / latino than about 95% of this forum and even I'm surprised at the amount of dual-language labeling and things. I'm sure the yankee transplants who are the source of most of the anti-immigrant nonsense in America (i.e. didn't know multiculturalism existed prior to fleeing the Rust Belt) go nuts every time their cheese has QUESO written on the package.

Also also, enough with the loving TVs, America. Jesus loving Christ. Do we need a giant LCD TV every five feet throughout your lives? Maybe interact with other people? Go outside? Engage in a non-organized activity with friends? I'm tossing out ideas here.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Exclamation Marx posted:

it's actually 3 buttons, a dropdown, and a text field :effort:

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

AA have you figured out yet that the reason people harp on the ethiopian jew thing is you're comically easy to troll about it?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Jagchosis posted:

comically easy to troll

Should have been my redtext, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

christ my tables!!!! please be considerate and timg