Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
al-azad
May 28, 2009

I can't read that without my eyes glazing over but Makyo Toitsusen is a great underrated fighter and a Treasure game nobody really talks about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Doc Morbid posted:

HG101 is pretty good as long as you don't read anything written by John Szczepaniak (fake edit: drat, almost got his name right on the first try, missed the first Z). Case in point, here are his thoughts on fighting games:

Even though he might have a decent point in there somewhere, his writing style is so insufferably :smug: that I can't take him seriously. "More about attaining proficiency than actually enjoying yourself" indeed.

He writes like an insufferable college freshman.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Never understood the whole "people take this genre very seriously, therefore it's impossible to have fun with it/play casually" thing. Almost always about fighting games too. I could never compete with SRK type guys who live that poo poo yet somehow I manage to enjoy a huge range of fighting games. Just lately I've been playing lots of: RBFFS, Project Justice, SFIII, DOA2, Guilty Gear, Soul Calibur, Psychic Force 2012, Gundam Endless Duel, SSF2T. They're perfect games for short bursts and for someone who's not super hardcore playing against the computer is even fun.

I don't know how the dude can play SFIV and come away with the impression it's impossible to play casually and be turned off the genre to the point the only fighters he likes are three titles he totally didn't pick for max obscurity e-cred. Fighter's Destiny is the only fighter you can bring yourself to care about? Fighter's Destiny? :cmon:

e: just noticed fighters were his favorite genre before SFIV shattered his world. and now he can only play fighters destiny. because he liked fighters before they were mainstream, you see

d0s fucked around with this message at 08:08 on May 4, 2015

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fighter's Destiny, as in that N64 game with ringouts, knockdowns, counters,'and other things worth so many points in a first-to-seven format, while also having a two-button control scheme? :psyduck:

I remember the singleplayer content where you unlock new moves for each character being hard as balls if you had to face that jester fucker.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

This is the same guy who unironically defends the Zelda CD-I games with arguments such as "they're actually good if you ignore everything about them that sucks!" He also made The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers, which is apparently supposed to be decent but is probably better known for the spergy drama surrounding the project.

quote:

Oh my god is that him :laffo: (edit: okay I guess not, would have been too perfect)

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 08:17 on May 4, 2015

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
That's not him.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

As a fan of Smash Bros. I can accept that you want to turn this silly, wacky party game into a serious tournament fighter by eliminating 90% of its features. You're wrong and horrible, but I accept that.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Discount Viscount posted:

Zing!

I love the site overall but yeah, there's definitely a discrepancy in article tone that is primarily time-based and partially author-based. Occasionally I'll read one of the articles from several years ago and uggggh.

If it helps we've been verrry slowly rewriting some of the shittiest ones from the dark days of 2004. Like I hate myself sometimes for being a major part of the King of Fighters article. But I totally scrapped and rewrote everything from 94-97. Pretty happy with what's there now but I still need to do the rest of the series. Also the article's character profiles, I mean I didn't write those but reading them today, holy poo poo. :laffo:

It was already discussed, but I find the Avengers brawler to be underrated. I used to think I loved it just for nostalgia but it holds up really well. Besides the sound being great it oozes personality even with low enemy variety. I also appreciate how fast it moves compared to its contemporaries and how fluidly the game mixes long ranged projectiles and different jump attacks into the mix.

I wish Data East's other Avengers game, Avengers in Galactic Storm had 2D sprites instead of pre-rendered. For 1995 it's cool to have a fighting game with a two on one coop story mode and it has unique dual supers and even unplayable assist characters like MvC would years later. Some cool looking moves, if it wasn't so ugly (along woth the bizarre hit detection so many 90s games with pre-rendered CG sprutes have) looking it probably would have gotten more attention. So close to being rad.

Both of these games are weirdly prophetic of the MCU too as the latter has Ronan in it, your guys are fighting the Kree, etc. like in Guardians. The former involves Red Skull mind controlling a bunch of guys to fight you to stall while Ultron builds his towering world destroying device.

It also has a hilariously tiny robotic version of Juggernaut along with Vision's hilariousy graceful walking and running animations.:3: Quicksilver even cameos multiple times! One has a roster of Cap/Vision/Hawkeye/Iron Man while the other has Cap/Thor and then Eternals and other alien types seen in Guardians.

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 08:47 on May 4, 2015

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

dobbymoodge posted:

Or you could use an old or homemade tip on your soldering iron and a piece of donor plastic and just weld the thing back together. Then you get a true chemical joint instead of a mechanical joint (e.g. hot glue or epoxy).

I'd feel bad about melting the case but interesting tip, I'll try it sometime.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

d0s posted:

I don't know how the dude can play SFIV and come away with the impression it's impossible to play casually and be turned off the genre to the point the only fighters he likes are three titles he totally didn't pick for max obscurity e-cred.
He actually outright says why it shattered his world forever: Because he got his poo poo wrecked when playing random folks online and realized he could never be The Guy That Always Wins again like he was when playing with friends on the SNES or whatever, and he decided to just give up rather than practice and rise to the new challenge.

The Fighter's Destiny part, however, I defy anyone to explain. Boy ain't right.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

al-azad posted:

As a fan of Smash Bros. I can accept that you want to turn this silly, wacky party game into a serious tournament fighter by eliminating 90% of its features. You're wrong and horrible, but I accept that.

Now, please give us your thoughts on circumcision, tipping, de-clawing cats, the color of the dress, and beans in chili :allears:

d0s posted:

Never understood the whole "people take this genre very seriously, therefore it's impossible to have fun with it/play casually" thing. Almost always about fighting games too. I could never compete with SRK type guys who live that poo poo yet somehow I manage to enjoy a huge range of fighting games. Just lately I've been playing lots of: RBFFS, Project Justice, SFIII, DOA2, Guilty Gear, Soul Calibur, Psychic Force 2012, Gundam Endless Duel, SSF2T. They're perfect games for short bursts and for someone who's not super hardcore playing against the computer is even fun.

I'm crap at fighters but/thus love most of them. Aside from a degree this is the biggest thing I got out of college. Never really have gotten beyond learning the special moves in any of them in terms of skill, but I have fun.

Still can't really get into Tekken, although I love how consistently it takes the piss and how quickly rounds can go.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
If anyone feels like watching a bunch of dudes favour proficiency over fun, the second-best Fist of the North Star arcade game is being streamed right now: http://www.twitch.tv/gamenewton

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

The Kins posted:

he got his poo poo wrecked when playing random folks online

His complaint will be valid once fighters are online-only and have no singleplayer or local multiplayer modes. Admittedly that day doesn't seem far off :smith:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

d0s posted:

His complaint will be valid once fighters are online-only and have no singleplayer or local multiplayer modes. Admittedly that day doesn't seem far off :smith:
I don't really see the no-local thing happening due to the arcade culture in Asia and the latency issues every fighter grapples with online, and if nobody else then Netherrealm will likely hold the torch for single player if only so they have a convenient place for their addiction to making ridiculously obscure references to past games. Seriously, the MKX story has some deep cuts...

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Neo Rasa posted:

If it helps we've been verrry slowly rewriting some of the shittiest ones from the dark days of 2004. Like I hate myself sometimes for being a major part of the King of Fighters article. But I totally scrapped and rewrote everything from 94-97. Pretty happy with what's there now but I still need to do the rest of the series. Also the article's character profiles, I mean I didn't write those but reading them today, holy poo poo. :laffo:

Oh, yeah, I've seen the twitter/facebook updates in the last couple years mentioning a revamped article or two on occasion. And yeah, KOF was one of the ones I had in mind. It seems like the character profile sections in general are a big magnet for cringeworthy writing.

I've thought about writing or helping on an article or two but I just don't have the ability/patience to be that drat thorough. That's like the hallmark of the site. But while you're here I'd like to suggest someone do an article for the Hebereke series.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Actually the proficiency-vs-fun thing was just on my mind, but about shooters. I was thinking about how Working Designs messed with their release of Raystorm on the PSX: they made it so that if you play on any difficulty lower than normal (there are several) you can't play past the 4th stage. In the manual they explain that they did this so people wouldn't beat the game too quickly, as if people played shooters to see the ending and be done with them rather than continuously practicing to beat higher difficulties and get higher scores. It's pretty much what the genre is designed for.

Easy modes let you learn the stages and gradually ramp up the difficulty and get better without immediately being overwhelmed and by taking that away for the later stages I think they paradoxically made the game less fun, and more frustrating both to people new to the genre and hardcore players. One of the many, many bad decisions Working Designs made during their run.

e: I actually like a lot of HG101 and have been reading it almost since the beginning, though there's a reviewer(s?) whose sense of humor is so "politically incorrect" edgy everything they write is grating. I wish I could remember which articles it was or specific examples but you'll know it when you see it

d0s fucked around with this message at 08:59 on May 4, 2015

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Persona 4 Arena is the last serious fighter I've enjoyed. Largely because the barrier of entry is low and the game does everything it can to introduce you to more complex fighting game mechanics without the unnecessary dexterity required to execute them. I love all the technical concepts in fighters -- counting frames, hit boxes, canceling and so on -- but I'm too fat and old to physically react to that poo poo. I never liked button inputs, never understood the appeal or how it added any kind of interesting complexity to a game other than adding another step the player has to master.

P4A is also cool because, you know, Persona. The story mode fueled my addiction.

d0s posted:

Actually the proficiency-vs-fun thing was just on my mind, but about shooters. I was thinking about how Working Designs messed with their release of Raystorm on the PSX: they made it so that if you play on any difficulty lower than normal (there are several) you can't play past the 4th stage. In the manual they explain that they did this so people wouldn't beat the game too quickly, as if people played shooters to see the ending and be done with them rather than continuously practicing to beat higher difficulties and get higher scores. It's pretty much what the genre is designed for.

Easy modes let you learn the stages and gradually ramp up the difficulty and get better without immediately being overwhelmed and by taking that away for the later stages I think they paradoxically made the game less fun, and more frustrating both to people new to the genre and hardcore players. One of the many, many bad decisions Working Designs made during their run.

e: I actually like a lot of HG101 and have been reading it almost since the beginning, though there's a reviewer(s?) whose sense of humor is so "politically incorrect" edgy everything they write is grating. I wish I could remember which articles it was or specific examples but you'll know it when you see it

I will forever recognize and respect what Working Designs was all about and I've enjoyed most of their catalog. But from a contemporary standpoint they can get hosed for all the unnecessary gameplay changes they made.

al-azad fucked around with this message at 09:36 on May 4, 2015

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

al-azad posted:

I will forever recognize and respect what Working Designs was all about and I've enjoyed most of their catalog. But from a contemporary standpoint they can get hosed for all the unnecessary gameplay changes they made.

Oh yeah I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't worship them back in the day. It's more looking back and reading the "translation notes" in their manuals you realize they sound like an overzealous and self-important fansub group or something

d34dm34t
Jul 21, 2007

My ongoing quest to acquire things that are rare and terrible continues. Motherbase is Zaxxon; with pre-rendered graphics and most of the fun removed. It's yet another 32X game that's designed to look good in magazine screenshots with little care given to how it actually plays. The splendidly titled "Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge" is a pretty good version of SF2, one of the best games on the 3DO, but the controller serves no real purpose. It's no more comfortable than the usual 6 button 3DO controller and the d-pad is just as bad. Possibly the nicest thing I can say about it is that it isn't as uncomfortable as it looks.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Tonight I beat Mega Man 3, 1942 and Bases Loaded (I skipped somewhere in the neighborhood of, say, 79 out of the 80 games you need to win to see Bases Loaded's ending though because fuuuuuuuuck that).

Mega Man 3 is fun, but not as good as Mega Man 2 due to some kinda crappy level design in spots and also the fact that you can't just think about a boss and predict their weakness because they're all crazy esoteric things like snakes and Geminis (Needle Man is weak to Gemini laser because ???????).

1942 is bad. Important in the grand scheme of things, but bad. It ramps up super slow and has a ton of stages. Most of the game feels like filler. It's super hard to tell what the hell's going on if you're over anything but water. Also the music is a nightmare. A 32 stage long nightmare.

Bases Loaded is terrible. I know it was popular at the time but what I don't know is why. It's crap even among the crapfest that is serious NES baseball games. I'd take RBI over it any day of the week. The only redeeming thing about it is the nonsense arm flailing your guy does when you get a home run.

This is only the beginning of my self-imposed hell.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Set aside Double Dribble and Super C then throw the rest of those games in the garbage.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I don't know why Eurogamer decided now was the time to interview the guy who made Slap Fight MD (maybe the author just bought a copy and wants to send the price skyrocketing even higher) but I'm glad they did: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-12-death-from-above-the-making-of-slap-fight-md

al-azad posted:

Set aside Double Dribble and Super C then throw the rest of those games in the garbage.

Ninja Gaiden!

I don't see a Master System category, what the gently caress is up.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Oh look, a doujindance duo-r, how convenient: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201343487408
Can't afford it right now though.. probably..

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Anyone happen to know where you can find a barrel connector for a US SNES-style AC adapter? Mine appears to be crapping out and need to use a better PSU on it. Don't the JP SNES work with Genesis adapters?

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

Tonight I beat Mega Man 3, 1942 and Bases Loaded (I skipped somewhere in the neighborhood of, say, 79 out of the 80 games you need to win to see Bases Loaded's ending though because fuuuuuuuuck that).

Mega Man 3 is fun, but not as good as Mega Man 2 due to some kinda crappy level design in spots and also the fact that you can't just think about a boss and predict their weakness because they're all crazy esoteric things like snakes and Geminis (Needle Man is weak to Gemini laser because ???????).

Gemini Man is a pair of twins, sharing needles is unhealthy. :D

I totally agree about 1942. I had actually played 1943 in the arcades first and then rented that on the NES a lot. By the time I knew 1942 existed I was pretty letdown. 1943 is ppretty monotonous itself but it has really colorful graphics with tons of easier to follow stuff happening. Plus Ioved its soundtrack. My NES shmup introduction was 1943 and Life Force. :3:

Bases Loaded seems to have a good reputation now and I think people are somehow mixing it up with its three sequels. This game was considered not so great among my friends back in the day compared to Baseball Stars or even NES Baseball. Bases Loaded 3 and 4 though were legit.

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 15:52 on May 4, 2015

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Neo Rasa posted:

Both of these games are weirdly prophetic of the MCU too as the latter has Ronan in it, your guys are fighting the Kree, etc. like in Guardians.

You are familiar with the comic crossover, Galactic Storm, right? It was a weird thing to base the game on, but all of that stuff was in the original.

NES Gauntlet is really underrated by people. I won't say it's terrific, but I think it's a solid reinterpretation of the arcade game for a home format. Better than Gauntlet 2 on the NES which just stuck to arcade style play. Unless you're really obsessive, I'd only do one loop of Ghost 'n Goblins. Spelunker is a different style of platformer, but it's enjoyable if you can get into it.

Neo Rasa posted:

Bases Loaded seems to have a good reputation now and I think people are somehow mixing it up with its three sequels. This game was considered not so great among my friends back in the day compared to Baseball Stars or even NES Baseball. Bases Loaded 3 and 4 though were legit.

I remember Bases Loaded being the popular baseball game at the time, but I think it was due to it looking better than RBI Baseball/Family Stadium series.

Asbrandt
Feb 16, 2011

flyboi posted:

Anyone happen to know where you can find a barrel connector for a US SNES-style AC adapter? Mine appears to be crapping out and need to use a better PSU on it. Don't the JP SNES work with Genesis adapters?

With RadioShack officially dead now, the Adaptaplug Type R connector may become tougher to get ahold of, but I might be unaware of other sources for it.

And yes, both the Famicom and SuFami can use Model 1 Genesis power supplies. With the 1.2a rating on those, it might even be helpful for flashcart users.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Asbrandt posted:

With RadioShack officially dead now, the Adaptaplug Type R connector may become tougher to get ahold of, but I might be unaware of other sources for it.

And yes, both the Famicom and SuFami can use Model 1 Genesis power supplies. With the 1.2a rating on those, it might even be helpful for flashcart users.

Well my problem is SMRPG specifically will have random graphic fluctuations in areas with large parts of color on both my SFC and SNES. SFC however also has noise that shows up around the screen and I tried using my Genesis 3-in-1 adapter which didn't fix it. Any idea why a single game would have weird graphical problems? The sprites and everything in-game look fine without corruption just the signal looks wonky.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Random Stranger posted:

You are familiar with the comic crossover, Galactic Storm, right? It was a weird thing to base the game on, but all of that stuff was in the original.

It seems like a good fit, it was pretty memorable as even in like the late nineties people were talking about it. It was one of the first major rifts between Captain America and Iron Man as well, and kind of started off the neocon take on the character seen in the comics (and then the movies) from then on. It was a fairly big deal in comic circles that in the mainstream of was of course overshadowed by stuff like Superman dying and such. Much as Guardians of the Galaxy was considered a really weird thing to base an MUC movie on when it was announced but ended up fitting.

I think it was a good choice of storyline to use overall. I'd also say that, while obscure now, the cast in it wasn't particularly more obscure at the time than say Psylocke or Shuma Gorath or some other characters popping up in various Marvel fighting games at the time. IIRC Season 2 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes in 2010 even used a take on the Galactic Storm storyline, which of course is long after the release of the game but now makes me wonder if they had plans to do some animated incarnation of it in the 90s and the Galactic Storm game ended up being all that came of it, similar to the Paragon/LJN/Konami X-Men games being made assuming Pryde of the X-Men was going to get picked up as a running series instead of just that pilot coming out.

Random Stranger posted:

NES Gauntlet is really underrated by people. I won't say it's terrific, but I think it's a solid reinterpretation of the arcade game for a home format. Better than Gauntlet 2 on the NES which just stuck to arcade style play. Unless you're really obsessive, I'd only do one loop of Ghost 'n Goblins. Spelunker is a different style of platformer, but it's enjoyable if you can get into it.

I love NES Gauntlet and Gauntlet II but I always had a friend over to play them with which was a huge help for that type of game. :) I do wish the tile sets/etc. of Gauntlet II were in a game with some of NES Gauntlet's extras though.The seeming total randomness of Gauntlet II can be frustrating. But at that time it was a big deal that it was "like the arcade game." Mindscape had a whole ad campaign based around Gauntlet II and Roadblasters specifically for being so much like the arcade experience but in your home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_R_SElgKQ

Mindscape was very aggressive at this point, this was also the year we saw pretty bad games from them based on Mad Max, Dirty Harry, etc. Like they wanted to "do" for the NES what Ocean and LJN did for the C64/NES by dropping tons of awful license games ASAP.

Random Stranger posted:

I remember Bases Loaded being the popular baseball game at the time, but I think it was due to it looking better than RBI Baseball/Family Stadium series.

Bases Loaded always had the best graphics. :) BL4 is impressive to me for having bigger sprite sets for parts of the game without the awful execution seen in stuff like the Big Stages in Predator. Like the levels are called Big Stages they had ONE JOB but they're still basically unplayable.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Police Automaton posted:

I'd feel bad about melting the case but interesting tip, I'll try it sometime.

It definitely takes some finesse. There's an entire industry of specialized plastic welding tools and techniques, but I've gotten good results with my soldering iron and not much else.

This is a decent introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LUA_vpjfyE

The things this fellow is doing right include:
* cutting a V along the joint to increase surface area (you should probably use a hobby knife for this instead of a rotary tool, to keep from heating the plastic too much)
* using a strip of donor plastic to fill the joint instead of just smearing the two pieces together with a hot iron

What he's doing WRONG is using a way too hot iron. The ideal temperature depends on the type of plastic, but I just use an adjustable heat soldering iron and crank it up until I start getting the results I want.

You also need good ventilation, because plastic fumes often bear dioxin-like compounds: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dioxins_and_dioxin-like_compounds

Asbrandt
Feb 16, 2011

flyboi posted:

Well my problem is SMRPG specifically will have random graphic fluctuations in areas with large parts of color on both my SFC and SNES. SFC however also has noise that shows up around the screen and I tried using my Genesis 3-in-1 adapter which didn't fix it. Any idea why a single game would have weird graphical problems? The sprites and everything in-game look fine without corruption just the signal looks wonky.

I honestly have no idea on that one, unfortunately. Seems like checking the cart itself might be in order, maybe take a multimeter to power and ground, see if there's a really weak short on it somewhere.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

I have no idea why, but this commercial popped into my head after not thinking about it for probably over 20 years (the first one in this YouTube video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk-H58xpqEo

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

We all agree that Xmen 2: Clone Wars is the best 16-bit Marvel game, right?
Either Clone Wars or Marvel War for Gems

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Doc Morbid posted:

HG101 is pretty good as long as you don't read anything written by John Szczepaniak (fake edit: drat, almost got his name right on the first try, missed the first Z). Case in point, here are his thoughts on fighting games:

Even though he might have a decent point in there somewhere, his writing style is so insufferably :smug: that I can't take him seriously. "More about attaining proficiency than actually enjoying yourself" indeed.

It reads like a 7th grader realized he was a page short on his essay requirement and tried to figure out the longest way to get across what he was writing.

Bel Monte
Oct 9, 2012

Police Automaton posted:

[...]
Else just all usual ESD precautions. Often it's quite safe to clean especially grungy PCBs in the dishwasher or under running water. Just make sure it doesn't have parts where water could get trapped in and of course let it dry off completely before applying power to it again.

:drat:

That's the kind of guide I need on cleaning. Good information, and also lets me know what I should and shouldn't probably bother with.

I doubt cleaning a console someone spilled their mountain dew all over will work magically, but hey, at least it won't attract ants or smell funny.

Thanks a ton!

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Harlock posted:

Either Clone Wars or Marvel War for Gems

I hated War for the Gems myself. Capcom's earlier SNES effort X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse is much more polished and somehow has noticeably better graphics and music. Waste of potential with that awesome cast though. The platforming in both is pretty limited but again Mutant Apocalypse did it better with some unique movement options for each character. I wish both games were a bit longer though. I gave both a solid chance years later and I still ended up thinking Mutant Apocalypse holds up a lot better like I did when they were knew.

Wait Clone Wars, War for the Gems, I just :thejoke:'d myself didn't I. I like Clone Wars though even if some of the levels are just mega-bullshit.

Speaking of which, does anyone know the real song Takushi Hiyamuta and Takane Okubo must have both been "inspired" by?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKUttXQkErA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Bqxs1-9eE

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 18:49 on May 4, 2015

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Which of the X-Men games makes Wolverine the best character not because of his healing or claws, but because he's so short none of the bosses can hit him? It's either that or Spider-Man, I forget which. Definitely one of the sidescrollers, not a fighter.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
:stare:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131501334746?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=LOsXDR

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

This controller is loving amazing.

Holy :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight