Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Don't bite the apple =D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Thanks for the kind words! :)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
And finally:

Fast Luck, I've been pretty snippy and sassy at you, but it's all just been sour grapes. There are things that I feel like I'd do differently, but I can't really even wrap my head around what kind of work it takes to keep this thing moving, so my opinion on it isn't really worth poo poo. Thank you, and everyone who's helping behind the scenes, for putting this together, and shelling out for actual real money prizes for whoever wins this thing.

Alright, I think that's the last thing I wanted to say before I put in my vote.

Actually, one more. MMM, you're the only Returning player left now. Watch your back.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hello hello! Running a bit late today because I am easily distracted :v

quote:

Questions for all
Last Tribal Council, the way things went down were pretty crazy with Met's fake idol. What was the fallout from that TC?

After losing your third straight challenge, it's starting to look like you're outmatched. Why does Sexy keep winning, and what can the Swole tribe do to stop Sexy's momentum?

With each subsequent vote, this tribe is getting smaller and there are fewer places to hide. Can you feel the walls closing in? What happens if this tribe dwindles down to 4, or 3?

I don't think there was any real "fallout", mostly just a lot of amused laughter that I saw.

I don't know that we're outmatched per se, but I do think we've had a bit of a run of bad luck. Hopefully we'll break it next challenge (and hopefully next challenge will be after my finals so that 1/5 out of our members won't be distracted)

It is what it is I think. Am I getting paranoid? Maybe kinda. If we dwindle more I'll probably end up worrying more haha, but I'm not TOO worried yet

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Glad you could make it, Chic, and thanks for the classy posts, PMush. I think this Tribal Council really needed some nice words.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Me too actually/. Thank you P.MuSh. I thought you were kind of a mean person in general, but i appreciate it =D [ i might not KNOW things from your gene. but I'll always respect you as long as you're-not an rear end in a top hat. typing ont sind 8 atill in effecg

imidge
Aug 16, 2003

Rurea posted:

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Seconded. It's especially appreciated from my end given your snappiness (is that a word?) at me a couple of tribals ago for having the nerve to show up to tribal and I'm glad to hear that my efforts that challenge weren't entirely in vain.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yeah I meant to be around on time but then I opened my cellbio study guide intending to get a few mintues in before tribal and looked up and oops it was after 9 :v

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Poison mushroom was straight up using the F word at d/Coil last week. That's why I feel NO POSSIBLE sadness at voting you off right now. When you rare nice, you are very fun. When you are mad, ....

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

PMush I'm not gonna lie you were kinda snippy at points but I mostly appreciated your no-nonsense approach

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

All votes have been received. Once the votes are read the decision will be final. I'll go tally the votes.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

First vote...

Poison Mushroom.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Second vote...

Poison Mushroom.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Third vote, Poison Mushroom.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

Poison mushroom was straight up using the F word at d/Coil last week. That's why I feel NO POSSIBLE sadness at voting you off right now. When you rare nice, you are very fun. When you are mad, ....
Yeah, okay. Having it pointed out to me how far I went makes it pretty obvious I definitely took it too far. I apologize for that.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fourth vote...

Poison Mushroom. That's enough. Poison Mushroom, you have been eliminated from this game.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:rip: PMush.

That was a pretty brutal tribal

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

also doggpickle i don't think a keyboard should give you more trouble when your laptop is plugged in vs. when it isn't, if that's happening it sounds like there might be something wrong with your laptop. Like, I'm no expert on technology but that sounds like something isn't right

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thanks for having me, guys. I'm sorry I got IRL mad about internet games and turned into a huge rear end in a top hat.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

PMush out, I guess. Later.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Bye Pmush. Sorry it had to go down this way!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Bye PMush! Sorry it had to go down like this

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I never was on your team pmush, but your a fun mafia mod, sorry to see you go so soon.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Okay, no Immunity Challenges this week.

We may have a Reward Challenge just to keep us occupied. The time on that won't matter if we have it. It'll be something you can do whenever is convenient for you.

As for Immunity, my first thought is one week from today, so Monday the 11th.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Fast Luck posted:

Okay, no Immunity Challenges this week.

We may have a Reward Challenge just to keep us occupied. The time on that won't matter if we have it. It'll be something you can do whenever is convenient for you.

As for Immunity, my first thought is one week from today, so Monday the 11th.

Oh God no Mondays please!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Survivor edit: or Tuesdays

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Survivor edit: or Tuesdays

TOO BAD :getin:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I would sincerely like to apologize for my behavior last night. I wasn't just fighting typing on a bad keyboard while it was plugged in (and windows 8). I was fighting a laptop that kept shutting down because it was THAT MUCH out of power. I thought at the time that I was killing it faster than it could recharge just by the action of making it boot up and navigating to this thread and making a post before it powered off again. I said some things that I would not have posted so blatantly, but I was typing as fast as I could so that it wouldn't shut down again. I was only about 50% successful.

I tried to log in via my other laptop but I got the password for S.A. wrong (I changed it recently) and the message you get for a wrong password is pretty nasty. I tried on my cell-phone, but either my ham-hands or my memory failed me and I got the same nasty message. The frustration factor was going through the roof. I was logged in to S.A. on my Ipad, but I could not find this thread for the life of me, and then it literally died too. THEN I remembered that I still had the link in my PM's. Very useful at that time!!! At that point, I just plugged everything in and continued re-watching Fringe, which I have been binging since I finished China and Cook Islands. I figured I'd let my laptop charge for 45 minutes and then see what was going on.

If you've ever re-watched Fringe, I happened to be on "Jacksonville" and the next episode was "Peter", so you'll know what I mean when I say that I absolutely HAD to watch both. Anyways, then I fell asleep because it was 11:00+ by then.

I woke up this morning and my laptop still hadn't charged. I very nearly punched it in the face. It's pretty new, so :wtf:

Then about an hour later, I noticed my Ipad had not charged at all either. This was actually GREAT NEWS!!

I have a light switch that "doesn't do poo poo", but in fact it cuts the power to only the TOP plug for 3 power outlets in my basement. (1960's house IDK??). I used to have it taped up, but last year my basement flooded so badly that I had to have an entire wall replaced, and this was the wall with the lightswitch to nowhere on it. And I didn't replace the tape.

One of my best friends moved in down the street a couple weeks ago. I helped them un-pack. He actually used to live here as my roommate, so when I had them over, he was wandering around like he lived here, cuz he kinda did! He must have hit the switch to nowhere for some reason.

Because it was flipped off.

So, in closing :lol: I did not even get to see the votes last night. My first view of them was today at 12:30. I'm not OCD or anything, but try losing your internet (basically) and not seeing the votes at all by a couple minutes, and trying to get a good night's sleep. Plus, I was typing fast and stupid, expecting that I could fix it later, and I could not. I swear to god, I had no idea how the votes came out until now, and I was honestly worried that I'd made such a butt-face of myself that I might be on those papers. I'm really really glad that my friends didn't decide to ditch me at the last minute.

You can't make this poo poo up. The light-switch to nowhere is now re-taped in an on position. I can't really convey the utter frustration that was happening to me last night :black101: I still don't know my SA password though :downs:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

I would sincerely like to apologize for my behavior last night. I wasn't just fighting typing on a bad keyboard while it was plugged in (and windows 8). I was fighting a laptop that kept shutting down because it was THAT MUCH out of power. I thought at the time that I was killing it faster than it could recharge just by the action of making it boot up and navigating to this thread and making a post before it powered off again. I said some things that I would not have posted so blatantly, but I was typing as fast as I could so that it wouldn't shut down again. I was only about 50% successful.

I tried to log in via my other laptop but I got the password for S.A. wrong (I changed it recently) and the message you get for a wrong password is pretty nasty. I tried on my cell-phone, but either my ham-hands or my memory failed me and I got the same nasty message. The frustration factor was going through the roof. I was logged in to S.A. on my Ipad, but I could not find this thread for the life of me, and then it literally died too. THEN I remembered that I still had the link in my PM's. Very useful at that time!!! At that point, I just plugged everything in and continued re-watching Fringe, which I have been binging since I finished China and Cook Islands. I figured I'd let my laptop charge for 45 minutes and then see what was going on.

If you've ever re-watched Fringe, I happened to be on "Jacksonville" and the next episode was "Peter", so you'll know what I mean when I say that I absolutely HAD to watch both. Anyways, then I fell asleep because it was 11:00+ by then.

I woke up this morning and my laptop still hadn't charged. I very nearly punched it in the face. It's pretty new, so :wtf:

Then about an hour later, I noticed my Ipad had not charged at all either. This was actually GREAT NEWS!!

I have a light switch that "doesn't do poo poo", but in fact it cuts the power to only the TOP plug for 3 power outlets in my basement. (1960's house IDK??). I used to have it taped up, but last year my basement flooded so badly that I had to have an entire wall replaced, and this was the wall with the lightswitch to nowhere on it. And I didn't replace the tape.

One of my best friends moved in down the street a couple weeks ago. I helped them un-pack. He actually used to live here as my roommate, so when I had them over, he was wandering around like he lived here, cuz he kinda did! He must have hit the switch to nowhere for some reason.

Because it was flipped off.

So, in closing :lol: I did not even get to see the votes last night. My first view of them was today at 12:30. I'm not OCD or anything, but try losing your internet (basically) and not seeing the votes at all by a couple minutes, and trying to get a good night's sleep. Plus, I was typing fast and stupid, expecting that I could fix it later, and I could not. I swear to god, I had no idea how the votes came out until now, and I was honestly worried that I'd made such a butt-face of myself that I might be on those papers. I'm really really glad that my friends didn't decide to ditch me at the last minute.

You can't make this poo poo up. The light-switch to nowhere is now re-taped in an on position. I can't really convey the utter frustration that was happening to me last night :black101: I still don't know my SA password though :downs:

:stare:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reaIcN61M-M

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Well done guys. I am proud of you all. :cheers:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
That's the beginning of peter FYI and why I could not just watch one episode. :lol:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Come on in guys! Guys? Guys???

Well, it seems people are a bit too busy for Jeff this week. But no matter, I've still got something for ya.

Below I am going to link you to a custom game that you'll be playing this week. You can start whenever you see this message, and you'll have plenty of time to work on this puzzle. Should you complete the puzzle, take a screencap and send it to me by PM. This is not a race. Those who complete the game by the time I post Sunday, at 6pm EST, will have the opportunity to claim your prize until our next immunity challenge begins on Monday.

Here's the link to the game:
http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sexyswole-edition/

Big immunity challenge planned next week, preliminary schedule is Monday at 9pm. A 1.5 hour challenge (timed).

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Is there any way we could do it earlier or later than that? Or not Monday? I can do like 5pm or 1030pm est

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
which tile is the 11th?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Pretty sure it's in order of the cast list posting that had all the avatars.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Also, you will get a victory screen if you finish.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

oh nice challenge

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
finished it game is hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

TOO HARD HOW DO I DO IT