Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I was under the impression that fat chicks are fantastic lays.

They give good head if you convince them your dick is a twinkie that you can only suck the cream out of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

they suck dick like it's going out of fashion but the sex itself isn't usually all that good, yoga teachers or brazilian girls are better

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

MA-Horus posted:

:stare:

I really, really hope you got a home inspection.

I don't think many banks would underwrite a loan on a house that didn't have a pre inspection conducts. That's like standard procedure nowadays.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

My sole experience says that this is far from the truth. Slightly chubby chicks on the other hand will loving work for it

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Helldump Immunity. posted:

I want you to spin tunes at my daughter's Quinceanera

That is the most fake rear end celebration. Congratulations on turning 15, time to drop a litter.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Booblord Zagats posted:

My sole experience says that this is far from the truth. Slightly chubby chicks on the other hand will loving work for it
This.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, there's that fine line between having a few pounds on them and being straight up obese.

Being 20 ish pounds overweight still allows for a resemblance of a hot chick, curves and nice boobs/butt, but gives the girl the incentive to try as hard as possible since they aren't model skinny.

once you hit the obesity level, women just stop giving a gently caress, and will lay just like a beached whale because moving is already difficult without a dick in them.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Willy Pete posted:

Two simple words. I'm Gay.

No triggering or hurt feelings.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Somebody please press the big red button. It really needs to happen right about now.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

MurderBot posted:

Do people buy condo's these days? Me and the wife's plan for a "slow" transition to either Oregon or Colorado is starting to plan out. It seems like Colorado/Boulder/hippie area has housing that's ridiculous, and both our jobs would never be able to afford a half million dollar house. I looked at 250k condo's but that just seems like the dumbest loving idea in the world.....

Hey if you are actually considering a move towards Boulder, I can probably offer some house hunting advice help. Hit me up here or in a PM.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Watching Assassins since it's new to Netflix. Can't tell if it's supposed to be a buddy movie yet.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Watching Assassins since it's new to Netflix. Can't tell if it's supposed to be a buddy movie yet.

The Antonio Banderas movie?

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
Well, that it's for me humanity. I'm heading off to the mountains to live like caveman.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Who?

Who told you that?

Some dude that bangs fatties.

That's who told you that.

Truth is, sexy athletic hardbody young 20 something's beat fatty any day all day every day in every way.

I've tamed enough wild water buffalos, as well as smoking hot bipolar psych ward manic college freshmen having their first of many in-patient hospitalizations to say with a high degree of certainty that fatty better bring a hot friend.

And Fatty only gets to watch on the grounds that she only make eye contact with her friend, that said eye contact be encouraging and non judgmental, and also tubs is working that camera phone and getting the weird angles. I'm talking I wanna see my own gooch and full vaginal penetration. In the same frame, you dumb fat bitch. And bitch best know how blemish remove because an 18 month :airquote:combat:airquote: diet of MRE's gave me hemroids that left my starfish looking like an early Jackson pollock knock off motif adjourning an anal topography not not exactly like the surface of the moon.

So uh yeah, fatty better bring a friend: FB2AF.

Serious about the no eye contact thing, tubs. I'm sure the windows to your soul were long ago clogged with low density lipids, triglycerides, and raw cookie dough. Ain't nobody got time to lose a perfectly good erection having to be seeing all that.

Don't test it, husky honey. I'll slap a bitch:: it's 2015, you can take a chop open hand like a trooper. :colbert:

I'm watching you, Shamu. :slick:

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 00:00 on May 5, 2015

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I don't think many banks would underwrite a loan on a house that didn't have a pre inspection conducts. That's like standard procedure nowadays.

hahahahahahaha

i live just outside of toronto

a tear-down shack on a postage-stamp area of land is a million dollars in the city. gently caress your home inspection.

Which is why I was concerned. I have friends who moved into homes that were built in the victorian age, and started "updating" them and finding things like cut-out floor joists, knob-and-tube (Among the BETTER electrical gremlins found), generally poo poo that makes groverhaus look like some Grade-A construction.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Who?

Who told you that?

Some dude that bangs fatties.

That's who told you that.

Truth is, sexy athletic hardbody young 20 something's beat fatty any day all day every day in every way.

I've tamed enough wild water buffalos, as well as smoking hot bipolar psych ward manic college freshmen having their first of many in-patient hospitalizations to say with a high degree of certainty that fatty better bring a hot friend.

And Fatty only gets to watch on the grounds that she only make eye contact with her friend, that said eye contact be encouraging and non judgmental, and also tubs is working that camera phone and getting the weird angles. I'm talking I wanna see my own gooch and full vaginal penetration. In the same frame, you dumb fat bitch. And bitch best know how blemish remove because an 18 month :airquote:combat:airquote: diet of MRE's gave me hemroids that left my starfish looking like an early Jackson pollock knock off motif adjourning an anal topography not not exactly like the surface of the moon.

So uh yeah, fatty better bring a friend: FB2AF.

Serious about the no eye contact thing, tubs. I'm sure the windows to your soul were long ago clogged with low density lipids, triglycerides, and raw cookie dough. Ain't nobody got time to lose a perfectly good erection having to be seeing all that.

Don't test it, husky honey. I'll slap a bitch:: it's 2015, you can take a chop open hand like a trooper. :colbert:

I'm watching you, Shamu. :slick:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Right click, save as.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
still a classic:

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Cole posted:

still a classic:

Still the best, but I want to be able to mix it up.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Cole posted:

still a classic:

http://futurezine.storenvy.com/products/10507797-son-of-a-bitch-patch

beanieson fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 5, 2015

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgPwXlTRuHs

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
What's the difference between Ralp and Khaleesi?

One gets savagely pounded-out by massive muds, cries constantly, and rules with an iron fist.

The other one is immune to flames.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

What's the difference between Ralp and Khaleesi?

One gets savagely pounded-out by massive muds, cries constantly, and rules with an iron fist.

The other one is immune to flames.

http://i.imgur.com/aOTFFqH.gifv

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

MA-Horus posted:

hahahahahahaha

i live just outside of toronto

a tear-down shack on a postage-stamp area of land is a million dollars in the city. gently caress your home inspection.

Which is why I was concerned. I have friends who moved into homes that were built in the victorian age, and started "updating" them and finding things like cut-out floor joists, knob-and-tube (Among the BETTER electrical gremlins found), generally poo poo that makes groverhaus look like some Grade-A construction.

I'm talking from a US perspective. Unless the house is being sold in a tear down/"As is" condition, most banks want you to get an inspection done in my experience. I would never buy a property without having a detailed inspection done.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE_mpGZFRv0

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

meet the new cast of Top Gear.

Dunno who those first two are, but the last one is Guy Martin. Dude races Isle if Man every year and is cool as gently caress. He'll probably be carrying the show.

He's done a few shows already, one where he rebuilds a spitfire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Zebpu2nS4

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

this loving owns

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Slim Pickens posted:

Dunno who those first two are, but the last one is Guy Martin. Dude races Isle if Man every year and is cool as gently caress. He'll probably be carrying the show.

He's done a few shows already, one where he rebuilds a spitfire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Zebpu2nS4

Welp, this video just sold me on him taking over as host for Top Gear.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Anyone who can rebuild a spitfire deserves their own show. Despite the unfortunate circumstances in which he's getting that chance I'm happy it's a show that I watch will watch for one more episode.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

my last exam for this semester is tonight, then I get to chill for like a week and a half before going balls-deep in summer school :feelsgood:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My college schedule is planned out till January 2016, and only one quarter after that remains. Less than a year out from graduating. School has gone by quick.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

My college schedule is planned out till January 2016, and only one quarter after that remains. Less than a year out from graduating. School has gone by quick.

proud of u

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I'm two days into my summer semester. One single week of 8am classes and then the rest are online.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:3:

I'm now heavily into networking mode, which is insufferable. Thankfully people in my prospective industry know the score. Everyone is pretty cool about it. I'm hoping to get another agency internship before looking for employment.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1ouT_XCqA

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I've got two classes that start next week just so that I can maintain full time status through the summer. In the fall I'm getting three hours for writing a paper. I just don't know what bullshit other classes I'll take.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The best college courses I took were remote imagery sensing and the history of theme parks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

One more week of classes, final project is a group presentation. Pro tip: when making a group, find the nerdiest try hard you can and then put that poo poo on cruise control because you just got yourself an A.

• Locked thread