Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

you should always keep a list of dudes you would be gay for just in case

Straight guys post your lists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

PupsOfWar posted:

how do you acclimitize to the realities of The Dick badg

I had one close friend come out to me in college and he was all "I love men but the dick is a really weird and confusing organ"

also an issue for women I imagine

i like penis. i don't like in my boicunt that much, but i do like it my mouth. it's frankly a heinous organ, but its fun to have in your mouth. i might have an oral fixation.

also no one has ever had a "pretty penis" and no straight dude who says that should believe it.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

paragon1 posted:

how does that even happen
every dick is special

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I could in theory love a woman, I just have not.

I've really liked some tho.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i like penis. i don't like in my boicunt that much, but i do like it my mouth. it's frankly a heinous organ, but its fun to have in your mouth. i might have an oral fixation.

What's it like sucking dick

Describe it

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
her: come over

me: can't, gotta clean out my storage unit

her: i just shaved and got out of the shower

me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMW3Q7TQars&t=70s

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Zoux is the gayest person in the gay sexchat thread but he doesn't know it.

Come out, friend.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Sharkie posted:

roger federer used to be on it

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

Sharkie posted:

Ponytail is a no go

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
how do accelerationists happen? how hosed up do you have to be to look at something getting slowly better and say "mmm lets flush all this down the toilet :downs:"

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Venom Snake posted:

how do accelerationists happen? how hosed up do you have to be to look at something getting slowly better and say "mmm lets flush all this down the toilet :downs:"

well it depends on the perspective re: the whole "getting better" part

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Disinterested posted:

Zoux is the gayest person in the gay sexchat thread but he doesn't know it.

Come out, friend.

I'm not gay but if I was i wouldn't care

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

paragon1 posted:

how does that even happen

I think the dude I'm talking about (who kept going on about how dicks made his first gay sex experiences very surrreal) was probably having some issues wrangling his newfound sexuality, emotionally speaking, and externalized this by conjuring an aura of arcane mystery around the dick

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Han solo
Thor

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

ZenVulgarity posted:

What's it like sucking dick

Describe it

put a couple fingers in your mouth and suck on them, but also imagine the other dude cooing as you have him wrapped around your little finger

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

and my weekly reminder that going around calling straight people gay as if its a bad thing is a form of hate speech

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

The watched Idiocracy once and took it to heart

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

put a couple fingers in your mouth and suck on them, but also imagine the other dude cooing as you have him wrapped around your little finger

I just made the Mr Yuck face irl.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

zoux posted:

and my weekly reminder that going around calling straight people gay as if its a bad thing is a form of hate speech

your gay

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Sharkie posted:

John Morrison
Idris Elba
Joe Biden

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

zoux posted:

I don't think being gay is bad

but you are gay

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Venom Snake posted:

Its 'taste of their own medicine' writ large

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

zoux posted:

ur gay

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

sounds kind of fun

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

PupsOfWar posted:

I think the dude I'm talking about (who kept going on about how dicks made his first gay sex experiences very surrreal) was probably having some issues wrangling his newfound sexuality, emotionally speaking, and externalized this by conjuring an aura of arcane mystery around the dick

what are the spell components for that?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

the people from the community have given them license

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Disinterested posted:

I don't think being gay is bad

but you are gay

you say that but your words reveal your homophobia

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

PupsOfWar posted:

that is sad, and kind of funny.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

accelerationism is just the religious apocalyptic impulse translated in to twenty first century discourse for morons

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

the people from the community have given them license

I find that gay people can be the most homophobic of them all...

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

ZenVulgarity posted:

ur gay

sounds kind of fun

it is, just gotta make sure it ain't blow in your mouth. unless you like that. or your face.

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Sharkie posted:

The still winking eye of the newt. A blind snake. A firm oaken rod.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Sharkie posted:

manic IMs to your friends about how you don't know what to do when confronted with knobbly flesh tubes

"it's weird, man, it's like, there's just dicks around, too many dicks"

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

really, revolutionaries disliking incrementalism is nothing new, even lenin himself had the tendency

if you're not an actual revolutionary, though, there is literally no reason to go for accelerationism unless you predict a massive economic crash with accompanying reduction of consumption and are a militant environmentalist or something

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

My list mainly involves wrestlers

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

zoux posted:

you say that but your words reveal your homophobia

I think we know who has the hangups about people being gay here

it's not me

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

I find that gay people can be the most homophobic of them all...

*finger snaps*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

PupsOfWar posted:

lol the penusinian mysteries

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

zoux posted:

Implying that homosexuality is not a bad thing, however, is islamophobic. :colbert:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Venom Snake posted:

you should always keep a list of dudes you would be gay for just in case

Henry Rollins
Ryan Gosling
Brad Pitt

my wife knows those are my male freebies as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

it is, just gotta make sure it ain't blow in your mouth. unless you like that. or your face.

Yeah but if you take it in your mouth you can snowball

• Locked thread