Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.

CrazyTolradi posted:

Negligent, the more you post, the more you reveal your pain to us. Please, tell us more.

thankyou for your input patronising white person

please go contemplate your existence and conclude that the world would be better off without you (ignore the nice white lady on lifeline)

Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Think you've got what it takes?
We're looking for fine Men & Women to help Protect the Australian Way of Life.

Become part of the Legend. Defence Jobs.

Drugs posted:

lol negligent is pretending he isn't white like the time IWC pretended to be a tiny chinese woman

how loving funny was that though lmao

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Jesus Christ.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.
if every white person in australia killed themselves tonight would australia be a better place tomorrow?

Yes.

If you answered no you are probably a dumb white gently caress.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.
which is to say, a Greens voter.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
so Di Natale being the first ethnic leader of a major party is bad cause he's not brown enough?

does that mean us wogs are white now, where do i sign up for my white card ?

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.

Negligent posted:

which is to say, a Greens voter.

hitler couldnt have asked for a whiter bunch of people to sit in the reichstag

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Negligent, you're a worthwhile person and deserve to live. You just have to reach out, please, I'll pray for you tonight.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Gough Suppressant posted:

Also I reckon the media are pissed that they didn't get weeks of leaks about greens leadership speculation running up to this.

TBF they're always pissed at the Greens for not playing the game they prefer.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.

CrazyTolradi posted:

Negligent, you're a worthwhile person and deserve to live. You just have to reach out, please, I'll pray for you tonight.

please tell us more about the white man's burden

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

TheIllestVillain posted:

so Di Natale being the first ethnic leader of a major party is bad cause he's not brown enough?

does that mean us wogs are white now, where do i sign up for my white card ?

If you didn't get it at birth I'm sorry to say it's never coming.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey Negligent just to cheer you up a bit I am literally helping breed out whiteness and creating a less white replacement for myself right now, just thought that could brighten your day.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Bill Shorten, Leader of the people posted:

Today, the Greens have changed their leader and earlier this year the Liberals tried. In neither case did their members have a say.

Only one political party in Australia gives its members a say in choosing their leader. Labor.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Citation needed.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Graic Gabtar posted:

Citation needed.

Posted to his Facebook page.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Negligent posted:

please tell us more about the white man's burden

I'm so glad you asked!

You see, i was born in Camperdown Hospital, January 1985....

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Dan Didio posted:

Posted to his Facebook page.

OMG - I thought it was a joke post.

oilatsnep
Sep 5, 2011

Anidav posted:

Shill Borten

They have a say, they just won't be listened to.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i bet negligent has an italian mum so he's claiming hes not white

but Richard DiNousaur is white even though his parents are italian immigrants

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Graic Gabtar posted:

OMG - I thought it was a joke post.

It is, to be fair.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
Basically every single comment under that Facebook post is hostile.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

thats some serious word lawyering on 'a say'

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Dan Didio posted:

It is, to be fair.

Touché.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Apparently ALP membership do get a say and it's all even and fair, according to #changefromwithin types: "It means the entire membership vote and their votes is weighted at 50% and the entire caucus vote and it is weighted at 50%. It does not mean the membership and the caucus tied in votes at 50-50."

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey Negligent just to cheer you up a bit I am literally helping breed out whiteness and creating a less white replacement for myself right now, just thought that could brighten your day.

And I'm not having any kids at all! My whiteness ends with me!

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
whiteness is a hereditary birth defect

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
being negligent is a congenital defect

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
No news whatsoever on why Milne stepped down? I can only imagine she has received some bad medical news which is terrible if true.

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

No news whatsoever on why Milne stepped down? I can only imagine she has received some bad medical news which is terrible if true.

Maybe she just took stock of her life, and realised it was time to let new blood in?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
DiNosaur got a massively favourable write up in SMH

And i like the noises he's making about the greens being a maintream party, i really really hope they run with that line in their campaigning (but not their policies)

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...506-ggv8ws.html

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqBNSMbEzI0

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

ASIC v Danny Bro posted:

Maybe she just took stock of her life, and realised it was time to let new blood in?

Maybe..? Except she had been Greens leader for less than 3 years and the party was making progress and consolidating + winning new seats. If she is in good health she would have had many years left in her and I've never heard anybody sane expressing discontent with her leadership.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

hooman posted:

This alone sorely tempts me to get the app and start phoneposting.

The only issue is that you can still see other people quoting the ignored jerk. Still, benefits outweigh the occasional time you have the misfortune of reading a soag post.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

white mans burping posted:

DiNosaur got a massively favourable write up in SMH

And i like the noises he's making about the greens being a maintream party, i really really hope they run with that line in their campaigning (but not their policies)

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...506-ggv8ws.html

quote:

It's a different background from the man seen as Di Natale's chief rival for the job, Adam Bandt - a former industrial relations lawyer and student Marxist who in his youth accused the Greens of being too "bourgeois".

I love Adam Bandt so much

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Maybe..? Except she had been Greens leader for less than 3 years and the party was making progress and consolidating + winning new seats. If she is in good health she would have had many years left in her and I've never heard anybody sane expressing discontent with her leadership.

Maybe she just didn't want to sign up for another six year term and didn't think it was right to seek re-election with no intention of completing it.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
That's a fair point, I forgot Senate was 6 years. I guess when good people doing good things step down voluntarily you tend to fear the worst. I hope she just wants to move on to the next thing in life.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
Here's hoping young buck di natale will live forever and become the mithridates of australian politics

Pred1ct
Feb 20, 2004
Burninating

CrazyTolradi posted:

Apparently ALP membership do get a say and it's all even and fair, according to #changefromwithin types: "It means the entire membership vote and their votes is weighted at 50% and the entire caucus vote and it is weighted at 50%. It does not mean the membership and the caucus tied in votes at 50-50."

Didn't someone (SMH?) calculate that the popular vote would have put in Albo as leader, but because the Caucus vote carries so much weight Shorten got in?

Edit:
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/bill-shorten-elected-labor-leader-20131013-2vfzy.html
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/nsw-labor-set-to-discuss-ballot-rigging-allegations-ahead-of-national-president-vote-20150407-1mfu9k.html

quote:

Mr Shorten's support among his fellow MPs enabled him to overcome weaker support among the party membership.

He won 55 of the 86 votes in caucus – amounting to the support of 63.95 per cent of his colleagues. Combined with the support of 40.08 per cent of the party membership, Mr Shorten prevailed with an overall vote of 52.02 per cent.

A total of 30,426 party members voted in the election, representing about 74 per cent of the rank and file. Mr Albanese attracted 18,230 rank-and-file votes to Mr Shorten's 12,196.

And then there's this.

quote:

Revelations that ballot papers in the national vote that installed Bill Shorten as federal Labor leader were diverted to the address of an accused branch stacker are set to be raised at the powerful NSW ALP administrative committee.

It is understood concerns about the integrity of the ballot process will be discussed in light of next months' vote to decide the next Labor Party national president.

In February, Fairfax Media revealed that an internal ALP tribunal found the mailing addresses for 50 ballot papers in the 2013 leadership ballot between Mr Shorten and Anthony Albanese were altered by NSW Labor head office.

Pred1ct fucked around with this message at 11:08 on May 6, 2015

Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Think you've got what it takes?
We're looking for fine Men & Women to help Protect the Australian Way of Life.

Become part of the Legend. Defence Jobs.

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

No news whatsoever on why Milne stepped down? I can only imagine she has received some bad medical news which is terrible if true.

The reason I heard was that her son's about to have his first child and she didn't want to spend another 6 years in the senate. She's effectively been away from her family for 25 years, so another 6 would suck rear end.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
You gotta laugh at this "Greens are Anti-Family!" bullshit. The Greens keep dropping out of politics to spend more time with their families. Unless... unless they're taking corporate personhood to the next level.

  • Locked thread