Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theris
Oct 9, 2007

SocketWrench posted:

all of it boils down to the US, Japan and TEPCO covering up everything

This requires TEPCO to be so astoundingly incompetent that they let Fukushima turn into a Chernobyl+ scale disaster, while simultaneously being so thoroughly capable that they can convincingly cover up a Chernobyl+ scale disaster.

Makes sense to me.

Edit:

quote:

I think conspiracy theorists and rabid environmentalists have a hard time accepting that Fukushima was:

A) Reasonably well-handled and not a catastrophe like people associate with nuclear plants.

I'm not super well read on how exactly the response went, but I've seen nuclear advocates trying to point out that Fukushima is proof of the safety of modern nuclear plants say that TEPCO actually hosed up pretty much every way they could have. So I'm not sure it was well-handled as much as it didn't really need to be handled all that much.

Theris fucked around with this message at 11:41 on May 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Reasonably well handled in nuclear terms usually means that the event was contained before it did really anything. Usually accidents of this caliber end up being total meltdowns, explosions, and massive leaks of radioactive material with a sprinkling of serious radiation poisoning of employees and/or responder teams.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Did you know that FEMA started stockpiling iodine pills after Fukushima? Why would they get the infrastructure ready if they weren't anticipating a problem? Clearly, we aren't being told the whole story here.

Edit: The real answer is a lot more complicated than you might think. http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm The civilian understanding of atomics is basically just science fiction made up for propaganda purposes. Obviously, this has a lot of ramifications for US-Japanese relations since the way WWII ended was basically a huge lie. So of course there is a huge structure of people who are "in on it". Complete with numerous whistleblowers like this guy. But the media keeps people in the dark.

Shbobdb fucked around with this message at 09:34 on May 5, 2015

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
The hysteria surrounding nuclear power is something that really makes me sad. Chernobyl was a fuckup of such astounding proprotions, from the construction materials used in the reactor to the layout of the control room to the society in which it took place (it took 48 hours before Gorbachev was even informed there had been an accident) that a similar accident just cannot physically happen today. Fukushima failed after being hit by a massive earthquake and a tsunami. See many of those in Europe, do we? But no, let's shut down all our power plants and warm our houses with gas from uncle Putin instead, 'cause atomz are scaaaary.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Fukushima failed after being hit by a massive earthquake and a tsunami.

The Fukushima disaster also had a significant human element to it, as I recall, both in terms of safety oversights and in terms of the actions at the plant following the tsunami.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Google Ron Paul Three Mile Island.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Theris posted:

This requires TEPCO to be so astoundingly incompetent that they let Fukushima turn into a Chernobyl+ scale disaster, while simultaneously being so thoroughly capable that they can convincingly cover up a Chernobyl+ scale disaster.

Makes sense to me.

That's just the increasingly 1984-level bullshit that's going on in the world right now. Pick an enemy; now paint them as both staggeringly incompetent we'll beat them any day now but also so unfathomably strong we must sacrifice everything to defeat them or we won't have any prayer to. They're both completely incapable and omnipresent at the same time.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

That's just the increasingly 1984-level bullshit that's going on in the world right now. Pick an enemy; now paint them as both staggeringly incompetent we'll beat them any day now but also so unfathomably strong we must sacrifice everything to defeat them or we won't have any prayer to. They're both completely incapable and omnipresent at the same time.

I've seen arguments from truthers that state the Bush administration intentionally made themselves look stupid and incompetent to hide that they were capable of doing 9/11.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Eco fascism you are describing makes sense - most people don't understand how nuclear power works, and this ignorance produces distrust and fear. Competitors with deep pockets (oil companies) harness this, making the opposition both 'dumb' and 'powerful'.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Part of it is that they are that stupid. And they have their own petty conflicts as well. If you look at people like Bush, Wolfowitz, Queen Elizabeth II, you don't see stunningly competent people. They've been placed in positions of great power but that doesn't mean things will always go their way. I mean, hell, look at the Rothschilds. There is all kinds of tabloid level fighting going on both within and between the five branches of that family. Or the big German vs Italian script debate and subsequent WWI. The British Crown, the Illuminati and the Papacy have basically been waging a stealth war on each other for centuries with a whole web of every-changing alliances.

That is part of the reason why they'll use things like Saturday Morning cartoons to program us. We are used to the seemingly powerful and competent villains losing to a rag-tag assortment of good guys. Mostly because the bad guys shoot themselves in the foot. So when we see it in real life, we dismiss it as a childish fantasy and try to come up with "more plausible" alternative explanations.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Thus by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus etc etc

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mr. Sunshine posted:

(it took 48 hours before Gorbachev was even informed there had been an accident)

Not even the worst of it. Multiple reports from people were relayed to supervisor of the unit, Dyatlov, only to be rejected. So people were repeatedly sent into heavily radioactive areas to try and feed water into the reactor which only made them sick to make things worse. When people with equipment to read radiation got high readings the men in charge insisted the equipment was broken. Hell, most of that equipment could only read up to 4 roentgens per hour so the men in charge said it was 4 roentgens per hour.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
So am I the only one seeing Shbobdb's bonkers posts or is everyone just choosing to ignore them? I'm reasonably certain Queen Elizabeth isn't in a shadow war with the Illuminati and the Pope.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

zakharov posted:

So am I the only one seeing Shbobdb's bonkers posts or is everyone just choosing to ignore them? I'm reasonably certain Queen Elizabeth isn't in a shadow war with the Illuminati and the Pope.

OOC: Shbobdb is just winding up the easily wound by making transparent and boilerplate chemtrail rants. It's lame of me to explain the joke but it's lamer that it's been going on for like a month now and people are still biting.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

zakharov posted:

Well duh, everyone knows the Queen IS the real shadow Pope, the supposed deaths of popes are just her pawns escaping.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Popular Thug Drink posted:

OOC: Shbobdb is just winding up the easily wound by making transparent and boilerplate chemtrail rants. It's lame of me to explain the joke but it's lamer that it's been going on for like a month now and people are still biting.

Oh it's a gimmick, sorry everyone, carry on.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Popular Thug Drink posted:

It helps to read other threads he posts in, where he's clearly sane.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

zakharov posted:

They're too high up to be placed on the removal list, but they're being watched. It's under control.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

razorrozar posted:

It helps to read other threads he posts in, where he's clearly sane.

It still somehow bothers me to read his fake crazy posts, because he does a pretty good job of faking it. It's like the uncanny valley of posting.

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

I AM INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
Yeah, I think if he were using a new pseudonym or something I would probably believe he was for real. He's got that whole "I'm not crazy you are!" thing down really well, although I feel like he's a bit too inventive and a bit too rational.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Krotera posted:

Yeah, I think if he were using a new pseudonym or something I would probably believe he was for real. He's got that whole "I'm not crazy you are!" thing down really well, although I feel like he's a bit too inventive and a bit too rational.

The only way to beat crazy is to out-crazy.

For instance, chemtrails. Everyone in the know knows that they're a visual illusion to hide the flight paths of UFOs, nothing more, nothig less.

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

A lot of the really crazy guys I know online just get really vague and mysterious while pretending to be very precise. They also seem to get loaded up with jargon (there's a lot of phrases like "dark energy" and "primitive cattle" that just keep popping up, I guess because they sound good?) and get really worked up over super inconsequential things/specific details. For instance:

me acting crazy posted:

Reptilians are four-dimensional energy beings. They have no souls, but they have a dark, but very vibrant energy field and "slow motion" vision which helps them camouflage their very dark energy. They are very advanced psychically and use astral travel to influence politics on our Earth. They can project an aura of love but only as a defense measure. Reptiles don't understand love and think of humans as primitive cattle. Their leader is called the "Pindar" and uses the swastika as an emblem. They like rock and roll/heavy metal music because it represents fear, power, and subjugation.

A lot of those guys (think David Icke/AboveTopSecret forums) are "hippie" crazy though, which I think is where they pull a lot of that stuff from. You can probably be crazy in a lot of the same ways without the killer vagueness, and when you switch from aliens to Jew bankers you probably have to get rid of a lot of it.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Aw shucks guys, you are making me blush.

One thing I need to work on is Schizophrenic Capitalization. I figure if I keep reading Prester John's insightful posts I'll be able to apply his capitalization schema to crazy talk.

Then I can give up my job, go out into the world and be a crazy person for real. Living the dream. Off ssi.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Shbobdb posted:

Aw shucks guys, you are making me blush.

One thing I need to work on is Schizophrenic Capitalization. I figure if I keep reading Prester John's insightful posts I'll be able to apply his capitalization schema to crazy talk.

Then I can give up my job, go out into the world and be a crazy person for real. Living the dream. Off ssi.

Move out of the Worst State in the Union and Escape the Grasp of your klan overlords.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
California is easily the best state in the union. Sane social welfareSame and mental health (compared to the rest of the US anyway), beautiful weather, fresh produce and more economic opportunity than you can shake a stick. And while it is solid D from an electoral perspective (nowadays anyway) every national candidate comes here to raise money.

We even have the real first woman president as a proud resident. Carly will do to America what she did to HP!

markgreyam
Mar 10, 2008

Talk to the mittens.

Krotera posted:

You can probably be crazy in a lot of the same ways without the killer vagueness, and when you switch from aliens to Jew bankers you probably have to get rid of a lot of it.

Aliens are real, shut up, but why is every photo of a Jewish banker always so out-of-focus? Can't answer me that, can you.

Also, regards alt-Shbobdb, surely more people must read stuff like ATS just to experience the real crazy from time to time? It's fun.

Not that are you aren't exceptionally good at it, Shbobdb. I'm concerned when I know you're not serious yet you seem to make so much sense :stonklol:

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

This is the most consistently funny poster on the David Icke forums. Take notes!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1062474938&postcount=7 posted:

So do u like yor experiences?? I love mine. Some reppies who abduct mee have wings . I guess they. R called. Draconianss. What blood type r u? Do u have adh. D. And. a quick. Temper? Have u seen the reddish reptillians? I have seen lots and a reddish one. Reppies rock.! The lies is that they created us. Not god. 78t7u8ij l00te9j8G 'have u. ever seen. a red reptilian? I have. He was odd looking with reddiish skin. He was holding up a coin.. At least for me. When i am n bed, they will jerk or move my hand 12inches. It is involuntary for me. They do it a lot. They have done it wen i am not n bed as well.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1062479200&postcount=38 posted:

And ya, the rogue ones are so viscious they do like to do ROUGH stuff to you/me. Sexual too . 1 male reptilian came to my bedroom at my bed side, shoved me outta body, and PUNCHed me with his fist. IT hurt!!!
HE tilted me to the side first and BAM, my anal area. I am still trying to figure out how I can go back down there to HELL (astrally) and WHIP HIS ASSSSS!! ( no pun intended) lol
Then he abducted me and tried to take me to his realm (hell).
A lightwarrior angel had to SAVE me en route astrally. (outta body)
We descended at 100MPH or faster!!!

Did the reptilian try to arouse you first or was he just MEAN??
They mean ones WONT try to arouse you first.

1 lesbian reptilian female did have sex with me back in 2004.
I liked it!!! lol So, some horny females are out there.
The males are hornier. She did attack me but it was pleasurable.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1062481967&postcount=45 posted:

Have you been having any more reptilian sexcapades?
Tell them u want to have sex with a female reptilian.
Tell them no HOMO reptilians. LOL Nah they all swing both sides/ways.
Reptilians are gay and bi and straight and anything in between.
Like when that female reptilian attacked me sexually. I am sure she has attacked MEN before too xxx. That is how they roll. lol

[...]

Have any reptilians made YOU AGREEE yet??

So anyway JOEL normally has indirect sex with me so i was surprised he had that DIRECT sex with me.
He has never done that before.

quote:

Is your avitar the reppie u had sex witb? R they good lovers? Mine r. Do they have anal sex with u? Since u r a man. i am sure they give u anal. Do they get u aroused first?? My experience was pure extasy.
No not mind cntrol. Omnisense said when i see 1010 1111 9 11 a million times per day thats mind cntrol. Dont know how tr

ue that is. It is all just part of the. Chart we write or that the aliens write for us. The songs they just pop the firts few seconds of the beat. I instantly know them 99
Percent of time. They pick songs from my subconscious'. They can scan and read anybodes brain. The songs they pick are songs that i heard odver and over again back when pop music was populatr. They r brilliangt to comunicate to me like that. They have other ways to. They like to create dreamaz for me then stick a relevant song at the end. Dam i didnt write the song down from yesterdy mforning. They gave me anothr one this mornong. They created a dream for me at the thrift store. I stole some stuff. My own property i had donated. I wanted it back. The reptilians popped n the. Song. . 'I knew u were trouble wen u walked in, ' i hvvent looked it up yet. Cuz touchscreens su k dongs. Gotta hook up my desktop. So no. not mind cntrol, my reptilians r just big brilliant stud s. thatz all.

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285364: Grooming: How 4D Reptilians can make u GAY posted:

OR Platinum!!!! lol They even presented me with GOLD in a dream they manipulated. lol

My Reptilian beings are my friends. And some lovers. lol

NO they have never tortured me.

They play with me maybe sometimes not in nice ways but i have never been TORTURED ... Like paralyzing me to the bed then I was thinking " i better get up outta bed since not so nice entitites are messin' with me," ... then i have a VRS for hours that i am walking around my house/living room doing laundry etc , ... then i wake up at 6am and i WAS and HAD been in bed that whole drat time. The WHOLE time!!

Ufochic has been TORTURED.

Like the real viscious ones have probably tried to get to me all my life but i always had too much protection so they got their asses whipped by other beings.

I had one not so nice experience several times when i was 21 22.
I think they made me WEAK several times around that period too.
My vibrations were not high then. I kept getting thrown outta body crawling on the floor in the kitchen. Another day I heard the buzzing comeing from the wall at my left ear and the whole time i was PARALYZED to the bed. I knew i was paralyzed. I didnt know it was reptilian aliens phucking with me.
I thought it was mean spirits. I heard heavy breathing of 5 reptilian beings hovering OVER me as i was paralyzed to the bed. I was spinning too!!!

Ya they were viscious!!! I was WIDE awake for this whole experience.
IT was noon!!!! I did NOT know if i was ever gonna become UNparalyzed .

I was thinking the whole time "Im so confused, i am paralyzed ,i can't move, iS this for real? " "is this for real"? "i cant move"

I really thought i was gonna be paralyzed for fuckingever!!!!!!

I have never been around anybody who talked about aliens ever. Never been to a ufo conferance or mufon etc. So many ppl are in the same boat. They are having these experiences and they just think they are
mean spirits.

Its because of technology (internet etc) that we can finally figure it out.

But it was NOT meant for me to know my tampering till the age i did anyway.

If my vibrations get low like even NOW, a mean one 100% of the time will get to my dreamstate. 100%. Thats y i stay away from humans so they dont PISS ME OFF and lower my vibrations!!!! lol

THe nice comical PLAYFUL ones were always around me.

I had the OTHER viscious encounter a couple years ago . That is in another post.

But that was on purpose!!! I believe he was ME in my past life and that HE was the same reptilian i BECAME and had a past life flashback of in 2004.
I think its highly possible. Ya i was raping something when i became him in 2004.

I think thats y i had to come here to 3D to be punished !!! lol

That makes so much sense. I think most or all of us start as mean reptilians in 4D then we have to learn to be nice so then we have to come to a hell hole called earth before we can go to 5d or heaven or back to 4d to be a NICE reppie.

That makes sense to me!!!

The very mean ones still do try to get to me but they CAN'T get through.
I am stronger!!!. Only the somewhat negative ones get to me when my vibrations get low. He will make me do sexual things then HE sits there and watches me then he blasted me with a lightening bolt jolt in my bed.
He had a snout. SO many are VOUYERISTS!!!!!

He was negative but NOT viscious. Just because they are negative beings doesnt mean they are viscious beings.

Btw a negative grey also showed him self to me that NIGHT.
ya those are like the demon types. They arent the ones who abduct.

Its easy to read the energy.

[...]

To me the reptilians are nice. Mine are playful. I ask for all sorts of stuff and i get it. But they keep choosing and posing as blacks.
And putting sexual stuff with them in my dreams.

drat no xxx dream/abduction this morning though. I still had a good one though and it was a long dream but it wasnt sexual.

Reptilians can tweak dreams or they can create the WHOLE dream.

NO i am attracted to NOBODY so i am definitely not attracted to blacks or whites in this reality . BUT in my dreams I am!!!!!!!!!!! Blacks ,whites, etc.
Thats why i live to dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to get abducted.

They way i FEEL in my dream i cannot EVER feel that way in this reality towards anybody.

YOU have to listen to 20:00-50:00. James tells how its done (GROOMING). Quit being lazy. lol

Now i know those times when i was pulled outta body TO astral travel, were nice reptilians and not my spirit guide doing that.

James mentioned that.

And the 'black man' alien that came to my workplace a few months ago was a 4D reptilian. He stuck up for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did not like the way the guard treated me. They can talk and act somewhat human when they manifest in this reality. But NOT for long. They de manifest pretty quickly.

Another thing too ,James kept talking about some hermaphrodite reptilians....well he is right. I realize now many times during the morning a reptilian would sort of morph inside my body and i would totally feel like i had a small penis. I would feel it and everything. IT was totally a part of me.
I was in that in-between state. Half rear end awake and half rear end asleep.

That happened many times through OUT my life and right before my big 'awakening'. NOW i realize that was part of my reptilian tampering.

YOU need to get to know the reptilians in your life.
Are you rh -?? YOU may be having experineces but you just arent perceptive to them yet.

[...]

IM1 with the reptilians!!

I have another name for them. T T heads!!!!!

The T T headed beings!!!!! Turtle tops!!!!! Their heads look like a turtle shell.

Icke forums member ninjashoes posted:

There is something strange about these threads/posts. I am sensing some type of manipulation.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

zakharov posted:

I'm reasonably certain Queen Elizabeth isn't in a shadow war with the Illuminati and the Pope.

google Lyndon LaRouche, sheep

markgreyam
Mar 10, 2008

Talk to the mittens.

Krotera posted:

Reptilian NO HOMO porn

Like staring into a badly-worded abyss.

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

markgreyam posted:

Like staring into a badly-worded abyss.
I couldn't find any really good posts on a cursory search to demonstrate this, but they have that "the radio is talking to me" thing you see with schizophrenics, only they're into raves and psychedelic drugs afaik. They'll occasionally write a really long post in the same format about how the lizardmen played [X song] so it would totally remind them of the time a NO SNOUT 4 DIMENSIONAL reptile (named Joel!) dragged them into a hell cave to beat the snot out of them with a hyperdimensional baseball bat.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Krotera posted:

This is the most consistently funny poster on the David Icke forums. Take notes!

My favourite poster on the Icke forums is tintin. He's basically got his own thread "The NEWS behind the news" in which he's been posting a never ending stream of the most amazing "dot connecting" I've ever seen. He started the thread in 2007 and has posted around 20,000 detailed updates.

Some of the links are truely eye opening. I can't really do it justice. Here's a recent sample which I defy anyone to make sense of

tintin;1062484453 posted:

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]Charlotte,[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Garland[/COLOR][/SIZE] & [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]Horses.[/COLOR][/SIZE] II[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Sienna"]
Blake [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]dead:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"] Pharoah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

On the day PHAROAH won the derby, MICHAEL BLAKE died.
The second MUMMY next to TRENTIN on that TINTIN cover
is E.P. JACOBINI and that's a reference to EDGAR P. JACOBS,
the creator of BLAKE and Mortimer

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]Murray[/COLOR][/SIZE]

The YELLOW M means McDONALD's, founded on the birthday ANDY MURRAY

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Munich-[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Pharoah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

KEVIN COSTNER starring in this MICHAEL BLAKE story
and he is married to the GERMAN Christine BAUMGARTNER
and Skydiver FELIX BAUMGARTNER broke the World record
diving (39 km) on the birthday JAY PHAROAH

COSTNER born same date PEP GUARDIOLA, manager BAYERN MUNICH

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Wolves[/COLOR][/SIZE]

BAUMGARTNER born same date HITLER, who means WOLVES,
and born in SALZBURG, same as WOLFGANG Amadeus Mozart

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]
Pharaoh[/COLOR][/SIZE]

That MUMMY TRENTIN in the Tintin album died on 5 JULY in '32,
birthday MICHAEL BLAKE, who died the day PHAROAH won

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]
Munich: [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Sienna"]Horse[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Mayor of MUNICH is Dieter REITER and that's (HORSE)RIDER in German

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Munich: [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Iran[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Mayor REITER of MUNICH born in RAIN in Swabia.
RAIN anagram IRAN

OPERATION AJAX in IRAN and RICHARD McDONALD born
same date KERMIT ROOSEVELT, in charge of AJAX in IRAN.
REITER succeeded CHRISTIAN UDE, born on the exact same
day HILLARY CLINTON and AJAX on the birthday BILL CLINTON

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Teal"]Bodyguardiola: [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Bathtub[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

KEVIN COSTNER born on the same date GUARDIOLA
and WHITNEY HOUSTON dead in a BATHTUB

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]Blake: [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Bathtub[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

MICHAEL BLAKE with the DOORS on wiki.
JIM MORRISON dead in a BATHTUB

I like to think he posts from a secure location, covered in tinfoil and surrounded by jars of urine. The walls will be an masss of red strings crisscrossing between old newspaper clippings, tintin annuals and Kevin Costner movies.

Here's the actual thread in case anyone would like their mind opened

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11956

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Illuminti posted:

Here's the actual thread in case anyone would like their mind opened

Seriously, thanks for the post, but I'm scared if what would happen if my mind opened any more did this guy got in, like, at all.

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:
Just saw this on NPR, and I'm sure a lot the known nuts are going to jump all over this and twist it out of proportion, but this is still pretty legit crazy

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

NPR posted:

3 Arrested In California For Operating 3,000-Year-Old Masonic Police Department

It was a plot to rival Foucault's Pendulum: Police in Los Angeles arrested three people in connection with operating a fictitious police department they said was 3,000 years old and had jurisdiction over 33 states and Mexico.

Something that no longer had any jurisdictional rights has been continuing to operate for who know hows long in the US, even making themselves look like modern cops. :wtf:

Lightning Jim fucked around with this message at 14:32 on May 7, 2015

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Lightning Jim posted:

Just saw this on NPR, and I'm sure a lot the known nuts are going to jump all over this and twist it out of proportion, but this is still pretty legit crazy

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

Something that no longer had any jurisdictional rights has been continuing to operate for who know hows long in the US, even making themselves look like modern cops. :wtf:

That's great stuff, it's got all the right ingredients in it. Masons, "33" states, Knights Templer. But no actual detail. This could run and run.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Illuminti posted:

That's great stuff, it's got all the right ingredients in it. Masons, "33" states, Knights Templer. But no actual detail. This could run and run.

Would deff like better info on this. Like the guys say it's been around for 3000 years, and that it was founded 900 years ago, and that it was founded in January?

Sounds like mind control to me!

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:
Starting to find more. This group really seemed to come out of nowhere. Either there has been a Masonic police force specifically for Masons acting out of a perceived juridictional right, or they just tried to come into existence and got beat down hard. I'm definitely leaning toward the latter

Also this is supposedly their site: http://masonicfraternalpolicedepartment.org/

Can't access this at work as it's blocked on McAfee as a "malicious site", probably just had some compromising ads at one point. Anyone access?

EDIT: So far I've found that Gawker's seems to be the clearest - http://gawker.com/california-govt-aide-arrested-for-running-a-rogue-mason-1702603692

I guess they really just tried to create a real police force on their own. That's still crazy, but more understandable.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

quote:

The Masonic Fraternal Organization is the oldest and most respected organization in the “World.” Grand Masters around the various states are facing serious safety concerns for their Jurisdictions and their family members. The first Police Department was created by the "Knights Templar's" back in 1100 B.C.

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department, (M.F.P.D.) is the Knights Templar's!

When asked what is the difference between The Masonic Fraternal Police Department and other Police Departments the answer is simple for us. We were here first! We are born into this Organization our bloodlines go deeper then an application. This is more then a job it is an obligation.

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department (M.F.P.D.) is a Masonic Sovereign Jurisdiction (Municipality) located within the incorporated City of Santa Clarita, California. The Chief of Police is Honorable Grand Master David Henry 33º was elected and is Governed by a Grand Supreme Council, and 33 Masonic Jurisdictions. He currently oversees a 1/2 Million members throughout the United States.

We are not “Sovereign Citizens’ nor do we condone terrorist activity, sovereign citizens or clandestine!

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department (M.F.P.D.) provides services to Masonic Sovereign Grand Masters and their Masonic Jurisdictions, as well as other Fraternities, Sororities and Greek Organizations. Masonic Fraternal Police Department will be located in 33 other states, including Mexico City. We support all law enforcement agencies. Our mission is to preserve the integrity, honor and legacy of our Founding Fathers, Masonic Organizations, all Grand Masters and their Constitution /By Laws. We will uphold our sworn obligation to protect Sovereign Grand Masters and their jurisdictions.

God Bless the United States of America!!!!!

Reads pretty schizo to me! And all the links on that page are password protected so this is pretty much it.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lightning Jim posted:

Starting to find more. This group really seemed to come out of nowhere. Either there has been a Masonic police force specifically for Masons acting out of a perceived juridictional right, or they just tried to come into existence and got beat down hard. I'm definitely leaning toward the latter

they got discovered because they sent an introduction letter to hundreds of police depatments. not exactly masterminds here

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Shbobdb posted:

We even have the real first woman president as a proud resident. Carly will do to America what she did to HP!

That sounds like a threat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Shbobdb posted:

watch out for the prodromal schizophrenia.

• Locked thread