Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

please don't sue me rhythm game legend and "exergaming" fitness wunderkind Carrie Swidecki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

madeupfred posted:

One time I played DDR so much that I got a Guinness World Record in Playing Dance Dance Revolution. This is a serious post.
real talk it's actually not too difficult too google you using the date (kotaku and destructoid ran articles on you) so may want to take it down from imgur now that you've proved the point

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kitlQ7OJPCg

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

PipeRifle posted:

please don't sue me rhythm game legend and "exergaming" fitness wunderkind Carrie Swidecki

Hello, it is me, Rhythm Game Legend and "Exergaming" Fitness Wunderkind Carrie Swidecki.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Oh yeah it looks like the actual DDR record went to various people that year as they constantly usurped each other in vicious DDR bloodsport so actually I have no idea who you are but congratulations on all the dancin

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

piperifle you thirsty motherfucker

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

with ddr you can set it to 'exercise mode' that just hammers you through however many songs back to back so if your rly pro about it you can pick your drink up off the pad, drink it, and put it back down (to add stretching between sets, for your health)

pram
Jun 10, 2001
nerds

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

zoux posted:

piperifle you thirsty motherfucker

I'm a competitive rhythm gaming starfucker and I don't care who knows it

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Real talk I don't really like Dance Dance Revolution too much I just looked at video game world records and thought "yeah I could probably do that." There was a guy that would literally go to every website that featured me and harass me a whole bunch about not having PURE DDR SKILLS YOU USED THE HANDBAR YOU PIECE OF poo poo who tried to beat my record and ended up going like 50 hours or something but didn't read the fine print and got instantly disqualified lmao fukkin owned.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

madeupfred posted:

Real talk I don't really like Dance Dance Revolution too much I just looked at video game world records and thought "yeah I could probably do that." There was a guy that would literally go to every website that featured me and harass me a whole bunch about not having PURE DDR SKILLS YOU USED THE HANDBAR YOU PIECE OF poo poo who tried to beat my record and ended up going like 50 hours or something but didn't read the fine print and got instantly disqualified lmao fukkin owned.

lol what did he do that got him disqualified?

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
50 loving hours wtf

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It costs about $200 all things considered to get officiated and for some reason GWR will NOT accept flash drives. Please ship several days' worth of 720p .WAVs on a 40 disc DVD collection overseas lol. Ok yeah seems reasonable.

univbee posted:

lol what did he do that got him disqualified?

sat on the music selection screen for over a minute and a half eight hours into the marathon so he couldn't even contest it.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

madeupfred, you write like a girl

text me

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

the more i find out about you breathing, the more i think you're some kind of government nerd robot and thats p cool

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

PipeRifle posted:

vicious DDR bloodsport

lol

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

hubris.height posted:

some kind of government nerd robot

:fishmech:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

can we get a close-up of the rad HoloGram

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
echinopsis in the news

quote:

A New Zealand man was convicted Wednesday of forcibly removing teeth from four women’s mouths while he was having sex with them. Philip Lyle Hansen isn’t a licensed dentist, and the only thing qualifying to yank out his victims’ teeth is that he likes “fat, gummy women” and felt like he was helping them save money on dental bills.

The women testified that Hansen, 56, practiced his amateur dental surgery without anesthetic, using tools including a screwdriver, pliers, and an oily rag, the Australian Associated Press reported.
New Zealand man found guilty of pulling out lovers' teeth during sex

His earliest known victim told the court he removed six of her bottom teeth while she was having sex with him in the backseat of his car in the early ‘90s.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Kenny Logins posted:

dangerous precedent set for yospos pics thread idle boasting

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

madeupfred posted:

It costs about $200 all things considered to get officiated and for some reason GWR will NOT accept flash drives. Please ship several days' worth of 720p .WAVs on a 40 disc DVD collection overseas lol. Ok yeah seems reasonable.

Guinness World Records has always had issues with technology. Never forget

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

inaccurate. the lizard people live in the earth's core and therefore do not need to breath

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

FMguru posted:

echinopsis in the news

how do you get past the first tooth removal and not flip the poo poo out

like, I feel like it shouldn't be "removed six teeth while having sex" but like "yanked a tooth while having sex and then presumably fought to yank out five more from his terrified victim"

I dunno much about NZ tooth-removal fetish journalism I guess

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Cat Face Joe posted:

inaccurate. the lizard people live in the earth's core and therefore do not need to breath

also the moon is a hologram

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

FMguru posted:

echinopsis in the news

an oily rag

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rare pepe

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
mcdonalds digging deep for that nostalgia $

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

youd think by now he'd be used to his team losing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that looks like he's breaking off one solid large fuckin turd

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

echinopsis posted:

that looks like he's breaking off one solid large fuckin turd

you'd know, lol!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

lmao if you don't turd easily and effortlessly, even the large solid ones

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

lmao if you don't turd easily and effortlessly, even the large solid ones

just a click away

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellow borders
Jan 7, 2010