Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

White Chocolate posted:

I thought that FOB mayor was always AGR because they are not going to be on orders for the whole time. Or maybe they were just punished.

If we were getting the larger FOBs that might be necessary, but this one is really just a clear space that's been graded and compacted so you can set up tents and a motor pool. It's going to be almost like being in the Army.

His main job will be to tell tenant units "no" when they ask for various amenities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Kiryen posted:

If we were getting the larger FOBs that might be necessary, but this one is really just a clear space that's been graded and compacted so you can set up tents and a motor pool. It's going to be almost like being in the Army.

His main job will be to tell tenant units "no" when they ask for various amenities.

Oh so just like a real FOB mayor cell.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
And the purge is beginning! My battalion is about to get cleaned the gently caress out and poo poo is getting real gay, real fast. I hope to god this poo poo doesn't interrupt my med board. gently caress you if you're already out, I'll be there soon.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
As long as your med board has started, nothing stops that freight train.

If there's any grief, go talk to the... gently caress, I forgot their title. It's like your MEB coordinator or something like that. They can fix poo poo real quick.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

PEBLO, I think. Or an ombudsman somewhere in the hospital. If they can't do it, they should be able to at least point you in the right direction.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Pesticide20 posted:

And the purge is beginning! My battalion is about to get cleaned the gently caress out and poo poo is getting real gay, real fast. I hope to god this poo poo doesn't interrupt my med board. gently caress you if you're already out, I'll be there soon.

good luck dude, hope you can avoid the dick

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Pesticide20 posted:

gently caress you if you're already out

no, gently caress YOU for still being in.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Icon Of Sin posted:

PEBLO, I think.

That's the fucker.

I never had any troubles to call them up, but a buddy in another troop did and it turns out people jump loving to when they call. Or whoever they get to do the call.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

psydude posted:

Oh so just like a real FOB mayor cell.

Sort of, except in this case he really won't have poo poo to give them instead of just hogging it all for the mayor cell and the medical tent.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
God drat did I ever time things right. In at 2008 when every fuckup with a pulse was around to keep much of the heat off me, out at 2012 before garrison fuckery infected everything, everywhere. It really is glorious to watch the implosion. More articles about this mysterious phenomenon of brain drain and talent flight to the private sector please. My schadenfreude boner can still get bigger.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

SumYungGui posted:

My schadenfreude boner can still get bigger.

Hi. :sadwave:

Suntan Boy
May 27, 2005
Stained, dirty, smells like weed, possibly a relic from the sixties.

SumYungGui posted:

God drat did I ever time things right. In at 2008 when every fuckup with a pulse was around to keep much of the heat off me, out at 2012 before garrison fuckery infected everything, everywhere. It really is glorious to watch the implosion. More articles about this mysterious phenomenon of brain drain and talent flight to the private sector please. My schadenfreude boner can still get bigger.

We're in the middle of losing half the medical staff of an emergency department, and S1 has hosed up the TDA so bad that big army thinks we still have people that got out two years ago. No replacements are scheduled.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It will somehow end up all your fault.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
burn

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

not caring here posted:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I saw the writing on the wall in 2011, poo poo was already getting gay a year before that. FYGM, suck my dick from the back army.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

not caring here posted:

This everytime. It was funny today when our battalion commander told us that the entire 18th Airborne Corps was getting tomorrow and the next day off except for my section of like 14 people because we had the misfortune of scheduling training this week with contractors, but that it's ok because they'll find time somewhere else to give us two days off, and then first sausage told us immediately afterwards that we were poo poo out of luck and that it's our fault for scheduling training this week.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

Androies posted:

This everytime. It was funny today when our battalion commander told us that the entire 18th Airborne Corps was getting tomorrow and the next day off except for my section of like 14 people because we had the misfortune of scheduling training this week with contractors, but that it's ok because they'll find time somewhere else to give us two days off, and then first sausage told us immediately afterwards that we were poo poo out of luck and that it's our fault for scheduling training this week.

I like the honorific "first sausage" I think I will start using that more often.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Sausage majors?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Sausages major

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Sausage
Staff Sausage
Sausage First Class
Master Sausage
First Sausage
Sausage Major

I think it works.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Don't forget weenie major of the army

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Sausage Operations Command
Special Air Sausage
Sausage Operations Executive

Sausage Our Souls????

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
lol at the Army trying to address the concerns of crazy people who think Jade Helm is a coup against Texas. Now they are sending LtCols to town hall meetings with people too stupid to understand what is going on.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/watch-paranoid-texas-lunatics-harass-an-army-colonel-with-texas-takeover-conspiracies-2/

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Sausage
Staff Sausage
Sausage First Class
Master Sausage
First Sausage
Sausage Major

I think it works.

E8 list came out today or yesterday. So many burnt Sausages.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Delizin posted:

lol at the Army trying to address the concerns of crazy people who think Jade Helm is a coup against Texas. Now they are sending LtCols to town hall meetings with people too stupid to understand what is going on.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/watch-paranoid-texas-lunatics-harass-an-army-colonel-with-texas-takeover-conspiracies-2/

I wish I could have been there to point out that LTC's US ARMY nametape backwards stands for Yes My Retarded rear end Signed Up, I would be the star of the show

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Delizin posted:

It's like watching a scene from Parks and Rec.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Where can I sign up? I'll gladly take a couple weeks of orders to go around assuaging locals as long as I get a rental car on my orders.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Delizin posted:

"I've spent my entire youth hunting down dudes who gently caress goats and live in caves just to come back here and have to deal with this."

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Androies posted:

"I've spent my entire youth hunting down dudes who gently caress goats and live in caves just to come back here and have to deal with this."

"But at least I can do it in the air conditioning and drink beer afterwards."

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Kiryen posted:

"But at least I can do it in the air conditioning and drink beer afterwards."

Sorry, we're all on GO1 now because *army reasonssssss*

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Sausage

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Ok which one of you is the post commander for TEAD because his speech was basically 'thanks for doing this, we would have paid a civilian 3x as much' almost verbatim.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I wonder if there's actually a net gain in cigarette butts on the ground whenever you send Joes to clean up a parking lot.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

psydude posted:

I wonder if there's actually a net gain in cigarette butts on the ground whenever you send Joes to clean up a parking lot.

:peanut:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Delizin posted:

They need CA teams for this poo poo. Start passing out radios and blankets and poo poo, maybe hire some translators, idk.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Equine Don posted:

They need CA teams for this poo poo. Start passing out radios and blankets and poo poo, maybe hire some translators, idk.

Army and Texan are two different dialects of stupid, kind of hard to find a linguist fluent in both who can be understood by anyone else.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Hero Worship vs. Jet Fuel can't melt steel beams, and the beams are winning. Texas!

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Hero Worship vs. Jet Fuel can't melt steel beams, and the beams are winning. Texas!

They only worship heroes led by a white commander in chief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
To be fair, judging by those town meetings the last time most of those people saw a black man their parents owned them.

Must be a hard thing to reconcile

• Locked thread