Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Beware Run gnome 2 ur mommy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
That is so annoying :(

Avogadro the Molemarian is in.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Beware, my guy is the real deal. [Dolphin Noises] is going to take the cup this time.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Warning, I am a gigantic pussy.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Pickled Tink posted:

That is so annoying :(

Avogadro the Molemarian is in.

I may be able to change that for the next tournament. The deal was that we couldn't give the points to a fighter until the fighter joins a tournament, since the number of points can change from tournament to tournament and yada yada.

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
The reunion tour for Heavy Metal icon Manotaur is coming to an Arena Challenge near you. Get ready to be rocked and/or rolled!

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
Welp.
I have no idea what I'm doing and have never even played Dwarf Fortress.

Which is just going to make it better when my gladiator wins the whole tournament. :smug:

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Doobeedoo posted:

Welp.
I have no idea what I'm doing and have never even played Dwarf Fortress.

Which is just going to make it better when my gladiator wins the whole tournament. :smug:

Your account is activated, you may now go ahead and create a fighter and have the fighter join the tournament.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Since Lance Stabber, PI, was apparently a hit (at least in terms of screen time), I decided to continue the trend and brought in his brother, Narc the Narc.

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

I decided I was done scratching the surface of ant puns, Carver has joined the league.

Bene Elim
Feb 9, 2010

The beast from Crete that can't be beat!
However Yeti puns have no limit.

Get yeti to rumble is ready to flood the arena with blood! Probably her own...

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Gob son of Gob has entered.

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
It's a good thing there's no such person as Rimusutera for me to shamelessly steal as a name and force into dwarven combat.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Open the taps, 'cos this strangler is going at Full Throttle

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Phew, managed to get a sign-up slot. drat CET. Four left...

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
GBS knows how to milk the crowd's applause.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Can I delete all my old fighters? Or rename them or something?

I just wanted a fighter named Spermy so it would highlight my name when I was scrolling past the boring fights (every one but my fight) but I can't because I already had a dude named Spermy in a previous tourney.

Edit: Don't change names now, I'm all set, I was just wondering if that might be an option later on in the life of the site.

Edit2: *Dolphin Noises* and CRUSHTOR THE CRUSHINATOR in all caps are fantastic names.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 13:07 on May 7, 2015

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Spermy Smurf posted:

Edit2: *Dolphin Noises* and CRUSHTOR THE CRUSHINATOR in all caps are fantastic names.

:tipshat: I apparently get creative with a beer or three, who knew?

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

Bene Elim posted:

However Yeti puns have no limit.

Oh, Carver still has ant references.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
Hell yes, I am IN!!

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
:siren: Just one spot left! :siren:

Jack the Lad
Jan 20, 2009

Feed the Pubs

Jazzimus Prime posted:

:siren: Just one spot left! :siren:

No longer! Full Communism Now.

Captaindirtnap
Apr 26, 2012
Would you believe I just now checked the thread? drat you all!

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Darn it, same here. Oh well, the spectator stands are nice too.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I might be the only commish to help run fights. One of you can probably take over my moleman so I can bust through fights and not have to wait 3 months for Jazz to run mine. :toot:

But how to choose, how to choose...

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 16:59 on May 7, 2015

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Spermy Smurf posted:

Clearly via the only way this thread knows how: A gladiatorial fight! The better warrior takes their seat on the tournament.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
:siren: :siren: :siren:

YOU MAY NOW CREATE YOUR FIGHTER BUILDS!!!

:siren: :siren: :siren:

I figure we'll give everyone two or three days to work on their builds, at which point abandoned fighters will be given to the first one to claim them.

Spermy Smurf posted:

I might be the only commish to help run fights. One of you can probably take over my moleman so I can bust through fights and not have to wait 3 months for Jazz to run mine. :toot:

If you're serious about this, let me know who ends up getting the fighter and I'll transfer ownership. But don't feel you have to do that.

Captaindirtnap
Apr 26, 2012
I'm all for a deathmatch against Herpicle to get Spermy's spot.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I have assigned my fighter his final skills and equipment. I say final not because it's my last adjustment for the round, but because I assume he won't make it to the next.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Well, missssssss Tin Can is sssset to fight a Troll. Should be fun.

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
Manotaur finally has his mighty axe, with which to shred many solos and also tiny bug-people. I'm looking forward to him melting Carver's face off with his gnarly chords shortly. :colbert:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

What should serpentmen wear to cover their lower bodies?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Tunicate posted:

What should serpentmen wear to cover their lower bodies?

plate, chain (mail or pants), or greaves. Use boots to cover the tail.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
Oooo hot troll on troll action for my first fight!

You're going down Sir Scissor :black101:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Alright you two who don't have a fighter. Post some fake builds (no way in gently caress am I checking point totals, so feel free to cheat) and I'll run a fight to see who takes Spearmy.

The only thing I request: Beat the hell out of Tunicate's little bitch Serpentman.

Were we teammates at one point, Tunicate? Ever since I started meth my memory has been poo poo.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

Were we teammates at one point, Tunicate? Ever since I started meth my memory has been poo poo.

Yes, and this time I know all your weaknesses.

My battle techniques are flawless.

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
I-, I was part of that team too. I helped. I think. :smith:

Just for that, when Manotaur goes all the way I'm totally not gonna mention either of you in my celebration speech.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

All skilled up and waiting to go!

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

N-no.. I missed the signups. :negative:
Oh well, time to bust out the pompoms. Go anyone foolish enough to pick an Ant Woman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
Dead Meat the Yeti is ready to go, although I have no idea if his build is terrible or not. Don't have the arena raws (and it seems this test tournament has changed them even more, so the old raws wouldn't help?), so can't use the macro to test him out.

Then again, he's a Yeti, so he'll probably die in one hit.

• Locked thread