Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
probably ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
gerald ford was an alright guy, he reminds me of homer simpson.....haha wouldnt that be funny if homer simpson was the president....he kind of already was i guess. hes tied for least amount of votes for a president

GEExCEE

um,

1. George Washington. Founded America. What more can I say?
2. Abe Lincoln. Freed the slaves, honest as hell too.
3. This one's a tie between FDR and Ronald Reagan, depending on if you're a democrat or republican (I can never remember which is which though LOL!)
4. Teddy Roosevelt. Okay this dude was just at badass. He would shoot you if you were an animal, or hit you with a big stick or something. He didn't give a gently caress.
5. William Howard Taft. He was loving fat as hell haha drat!

GEExCEE

ron color posted:

gerald ford was an alright guy, he reminds me of homer simpson.....haha wouldnt that be funny if homer simpson was the president....he kind of already was i guess. hes tied for least amount of votes for a president

there was a simpsons episode about this

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what about bibi

ron color
i think more people have written in homer simpson than read gerald fords name on nixons ticket

ron color
wilson was dead in a bed and his wife was kind of like. uhhhhh yeah he totally said to let women vote. do it congress

ron color
so wilson was kind of like a lady president

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
unpopular viewpoint time: WHY THE gently caress DID GORE NOT GET ELECTED?

seriously though, I wasn't sentient in the strictest sense of the word while that whole thing was going on, why didn't my good buddy Al win, aside from the fuckery with the votes and florida and stuff.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i vioted for pat buchanan :shrug:

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

nonazis posted:

seriously though, I wasn't sentient in the strictest sense of the word while that whole thing was going on, why didn't my good buddy Al win, aside from the fuckery with the votes and florida and stuff.

he did get more votes, overall

and the Supreme Court was all "lol we're totally impartial *votes along ideological lines* ok george have fun buddy"

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
what about fdr

landy.

nonazis posted:

please don't derail the thread with 21st century president discussion

ron color
both roosevelts led dualistic inner lives that bled into their presidency. so you have these guys capable of making good, progressive steps that support minorities and lower socioeconomic class americans in greater ways than any other president, but they also end up rubbing elbows with industrialists, politcal bosses,segregationalists, jimmy byrnes.............C-

ron color
george washington was cool, but what was your favorite thing he did as president? 1. dont play with other countries 2. stop being president before a decade is up. thats it, the 1790s were lovely

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

ron color posted:

both roosevelts led dualistic inner lives that bled into their presidency. so you have these guys capable of making good, progressive steps that support minorities and lower socioeconomic class americans in greater ways than any other president, but they also end up rubbing elbows with industrialists, politcal bosses,segregationalists, jimmy byrnes.............C-

word...respect.

ron color
john adams and thomas jefferson, these great men and thinkers and friends, were so far up their own asses they couldnt reconcile some very minor differences and wound up just trying to sabotage each other and now, a million years later were seeing the sedition act again and no one can do anything about it...........they both get a D

ron color
john quincy was cool but they only thing anyone knows about him is anthony hopkins plays him in amistad

i am he

nobody has ever been good

ron color

i am he posted:

nobody has ever been good

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what about the old spice guy...he was president

cuntman.net

who is your least unfavorite president

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i guess he was a dumb president, but still relatively smar]t

ron color

TWIST FIST posted:

who is your least unfavorite president

the guy who gave the really long inaugural speech and died

ron color

pig slut lisa posted:

what about the old spice guy...he was president

id vote for terry crews

bacalou

john f kennedy was a sentient donut which was p rad I mean

cuntman.net

ron color posted:

the guy who gave the really long inaugural speech and died

so do you dislike the governing system in general or what

FluffieDuckie

We've constructed a system guaranteed to never ever elect a good person president

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ron color
john f kennedy read seven days in may and looked up at some baldhead general and thought, oh gently caress this guy wants to murderball everyone. im doing this all wrong

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

We've constructed a system guaranteed to never ever elect a good person president

what about the ones who owned and presumably petted dogs

ron color

TWIST FIST posted:

so do you dislike the governing system in general or what

no but

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is absolutely true. also at any point our presidents are a reflection of america, which its hard to see from inside but we dont do other countries a lot of favors especially in south america and the south pacific

ron color
thats the nice way to say it

ron color

nonazis posted:

it was the internet thing. people HATED that
imagine if al gore talked like a regular dude.....excuse me, president al gore

i am he

lol

i am he

bernie sanders was a good president

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am he posted:

bernie sanders was a good president

i remember his policies, but i was NOT a fan of his protocols

Ace of Baes

ron color posted:

no but

this is absolutely true. also at any point our presidents are a reflection of america, which its hard to see from inside but we dont do other countries a lot of favors especially in south america and the south pacific

actually the president and congress directly act in opposition to what the population wants, they do this by making meaningful issues non-issues by agreeing on them in a way thats incredibly harmful to ourselves and others

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color

suicide bi cop posted:

actually the president and congress directly act in opposition to what the population wants, they do this by making meaningful issues non-issues by agreeing on them in a way thats incredibly harmful to ourselves and others

actually a good portion of people become convinced that whatever the negative policy was is fine because of those distractions, and we all become complicit because we benefit

ron color
you might feel better about it if i said the presidents are a reflection of the times, but just because they might not have 100% support doesnt mean they dont represent us all, good or bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

its funny because if the entire us civilian population asked the government structure to dissolve they'd bring that boot down before we even got out the first 'please'

wait that's not funny at all

• Locked thread