Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i haven't listened to the bombcast in years and i can pretty much guarantee that was a joke you god drat moron idiot.

you post like the dans sweat on a purple n64 controller

e. i just read my post again and i dont understand what it means anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
oh god im losing it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sometimes, this forum is a real pain in the bollocks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Skeleton King posted:

you post like the dans sweat on a purple n64 controller

e. i just read my post again and i dont understand what it means anymore

Skeleton King posted:

oh god im losing it

what the gently caress are you doing man.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
bllsl 2015 is really good

the yellow russian segment was beautiful and they brought on a cool guy to show sotn glitches

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Most of what I seen was a boring rear end massive shill for various companies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i haven't listened to the bombcast in years and i can pretty much guarantee that was a joke you god drat moron idiot.

Lol yeah. Also I think it was an email from the gay GBS guy who locked his partner in his house and beat him up or whatever, because it was a suspiciously similar story about how good his Counterstrike KD gets on meth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The best thing that happened on the main stream was when someone mentioned 9/11 and Jeff brainstormed a game that lets you use your phone to determine at what temperature do steel beams melt.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Most of what I seen was a boring rear end massive shill for various companies.

By no means do I want the boys to turn into self-hating gamerbrains, but i can't even remember the last time they gave a game a real razzing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite QL is the Disney's Fantasia Music Evolved one where Jeff gets more and more irritated at the game and dances for the kinect, but yea... Sometimes the Unfinished stuff they do they make fun of the games.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
each mario party video is 3 hours of jeff getting mad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

each mario party video is 3 hours of jeff getting mad

Yea but the first 15 minutes of the first one is all you had to see really, as far as him and everyone but Dan taking the piss out of the games since they all just repeat themselves and there jokes in there own ways since then.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you're just as jaded as jeff

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
How many hours of video exist of Jeff tucked into an armchair wearing that pixelated Nike logo shirt with a jacket over it? How terrifying\fabulous must the pit stains in that shirt be, or maybe I should write in for laundry tips?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Copper Vein posted:

How many hours of video exist of Jeff tucked into an armchair wearing that pixelated Nike logo shirt with a jacket over it? How terrifying\fabulous must the pit stains in that shirt be, or maybe I should write in for laundry tips?

Even if the shirt smells like the devil himself wiped his rear end with it he's cooler than you, you tiny little turd.

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
I'd imagine so, I mean, they must have the AC in there cranked.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

My favorite QL is the Disney's Fantasia Music Evolved one where Jeff gets more and more irritated at the game and dances for the kinect, but yea... Sometimes the Unfinished stuff they do they make fun of the games.

I feel like theyve recently decided to give every lovely game quicklook to either dan/drew or vinny/alex and i miss jeffs sardonic riffing

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

I miss the Jeff/Vinny combo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the old game show a lot, which is Jeff at his peak video game historian mode

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
My fave part of Lang's side of the Live Show was when they just answered a bunch of calls from The Gooch's friends.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Westerado quick look is pretty good.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DICKHEAD posted:

This.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I miss ryan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RIP.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the dang zone

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

DICKHEAD posted:

yeah

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqHVRKraICA

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This series needs to have a FIRE lit under it!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

This series needs to have a FIRE lit under it!

Lol. I think they should dedicate a video to making various GBomb members look at some of their highest scores from throughout the years and see if anything they rated well holds up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's funny cuz invariably Jeff has given some lovely game like a 4 or 5 out of 10 and Dan is nodding in agreement saying stuff like "oh yeah, that game was TERRible. I think I only gave it like a 7 and a half" and they always gloss over the discrepancy.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It's funny cuz invariably Jeff has given some lovely game like a 4 or 5 out of 10 and Dan is nodding in agreement saying stuff like "oh yeah, that game was TERRible. I think I only gave it like a 7 and a half" and they always gloss over the discrepancy.

There was at least once instance where Dan said something like that and Jeff replied "7 and a half is a good score" and Dan just kind of mumbled.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

that happened just yesterday

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

elf help book posted:

that happened just yesterday

If it was literally yesterday, it must happen occasionally.

Also lol at Brad talking about Jak 2 on the Bombcast this week. When he dies, St Peter is going to make him watch that Gamespot video.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

yea, yesterday on the old games show dan looked up his review of the Bee Movie game and he gave it a 7.5

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

yea, yesterday on the old games show dan looked up his review of the Bee Movie game and he gave it a 7.5

ol

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

elf help book posted:

"minigames abound throughout the open world segments, and they're all simple and enjoyable enough to satisfy fans of the movie"

looking up their old reviews of games is consistently a great part of live shows they should do it more

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Alex's reactions while Vinny re-enacted Gravity were pretty good. Apparently his anxiety kicks in when little cartoony green men float around in space

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

oatgan posted:

enjoyable enough to satisfy fans of the movie

so, no one?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Machai posted:

so, no one?

Holy mother of Bazinga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU