Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

ukland polls close soon, yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

It's so beautiful out I'm going for a hike after work cause otherwise I'm wasting this day

Alligator Horse
Mar 23, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

i heard heb is gonna start microbrewing in some of their stores, or some poo poo like that

When I leave this state next week im gonna miss HEB, grackles and buying booze in gas stations/convenience stores. That's p. much it.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

ReidRansom posted:

let the chaos begin :munch:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

WoodrowSkillson posted:

It's so beautiful out I'm going for a hike after work cause otherwise I'm wasting this day

it's been lovely and gray in boulder, so I have to wait until monday to hike the flatirons :(

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Lotka Volterra posted:

it's been lovely and gray in boulder, so I have to wait until monday to hike the flatirons :(

i dont get boulder no one poor enough to actually embrace boulders roots can afford to live in boulder. Its just well off people pretending they arent loaded and like granola and students with lots o home money for off campus housing

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
plus ridiculous zoning laws which makes it impossible to build more housing and drive down prices

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Spaceman Future! posted:

i dont get boulder no one poor enough to actually embrace boulders roots can afford to live in boulder. Its just well off people pretending they arent loaded and like granola and students with lots o home money for off campus housing

north boulder actually has this weird tiny trailer park area, and around there is where we poors live

but you're right, boulder does have more than its fair share of assholes who eat granola and wear dreads and drive around in their beamers

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
*posts from converted warehouse in LoDo where i pay too much anyway*

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
some friends of mine recently went to the rockies for the first time and chose boulder over denver, i was like please no

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
last year GiantCorporateClient flew me out to denver four times and all i did after work was get stoned as gently caress and wander around lodo, it owned. thanks corporate america

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

mooyashi posted:

until I moved to NYC I lived near federal and colfax, I was actually p well adjusted for harlem.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

first exit poll in about 30 mins and then results start coming in about 1-2hrs afterwords, though it doesn't really pick up steam until about 6 hrs from now

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Spaceman Future! posted:

until I moved to NYC I lived near federal and colfax, I was actually p well adjusted for harlem.

i have never been more openly offered drugs and sex by a wider range of ages and ethnicities than colfax

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

mooyashi posted:

LoDo and Five Points are cool. I had a friend who lived down there and commuted up to the university, don't think I'd have the patience for that poo poo though

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

mooyashi posted:

i have never been more openly offered drugs and sex by a wider range of ages and ethnicities than colfax

isnt it the best? why is not everyone there, tires are cheap too.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
i am trying to figure out in the show, how they're going to turn the high septon against cersei

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i am trying to figure out in the show, how they're going to turn the high septon against cersei

he finds out about the incest

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Popular Thug Drink posted:

he finds out about the incest

probably the reason Lancel is still around

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Lotka Volterra posted:

LoDo and Five Points are cool. I had a friend who lived down there and commuted up to the university, don't think I'd have the patience for that poo poo though

hey the bus between Boulder and Denver is only five bucks, and you get to take the HOV lane and avoid the clusterfuck that is 36

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

kustomkarkommando posted:

first exit poll in about 30 mins and then results start coming in about 1-2hrs afterwords, though it doesn't really pick up steam until about 6 hrs from now

drat that's pretty late for you guys, but fine by me that's the drinking hour

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

ReidRansom posted:

I'm sick an can't drink. Send help.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

poo poo goes crazy around about 3-4am getting crazier as it gets up to 6

I'm going to bed and getting up early to catch the burnt out TV presenters explain how we won't know who really won for several days/weeks

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

The temptation of watching Nick Clegg break down into a sobbing mess after losing his seat is strong though.

God I hope that happens

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The temptation of watching Nick Clegg break down into a sobbing mess after losing his seat is strong though.

God I hope that happens

grauniad says nope

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

mooyashi posted:

hey the bus between Boulder and Denver is only five bucks, and you get to take the HOV lane and avoid the clusterfuck that is 36

true that, I do love myself some RTD

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

ReidRansom posted:

woo same

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

grauniad says nope

a man can dream

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
who the gently caress is nick cleggs constituency anyway

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

God I hope that happens

:agreed:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

lmao the exit poll

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

lmao the exit poll

DOOM

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

paranoid randroid posted:

who the gently caress is nick cleggs constituency anyway

tories who vote for him strategically to keep cameron in power

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

uk is such an awful country

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

emily bukkake

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
lol, just saw that exit poll

what a dumb country

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Badger of Basra posted:

do you think "corporate social responsibility" was bullshit the moment it was invented

You wanna know the most fundamental corporate social responsibility?

Paying their loving taxes to the communities in which they operate.

Anything which ain't that is bullshit to cover the tax dodging.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
congrats UK alberta is more progressive than you guys

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

lmao the exit poll

is this for a country i should care about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
hahaha what the gently caress UK

• Locked thread