Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beo
Oct 9, 2007

the one with the most beautiful and luxurious head of hair.

(Thor)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

Swagger Dagger posted:

I want to finish leveling the Avengers this week, and I've only got Thor and Black Widow left. Which one should I do first?

Just pick the play style you like the most. Bdubs is in a good place right now so I would probably pick her.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Donde Esta posted:

Just pick the play style you like the most. Bdubs is in a good place right now so I would probably pick her.

My play style is "get this over with so I can go back to gearing Punisher/Iceman" so I guess I'll do BW first

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Aphrodite posted:

Actually he's Algerian.

*pushes up glasses*

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's from the movie!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I don't care if DOOM is total garbage. Him and Mags are CLEARLY superior to all other heros.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Swagger Dagger posted:

I want to finish leveling the Avengers this week, and I've only got Thor and Black Widow left. Which one should I do first?

I found Melee Black Widow to be far more fun than Thor.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Aphrodite posted:

Actually he's Algerian.

No Francophones

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

But will Doom have hacking powers to be inline with the new FF movie? :gaz:

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
NOTE THAT SOMETIMES THE TREASURE ROOMS WHERE THEY ARE LOCATED WILL NOT SPAWN THE MOB. IF THAT IS THE CASE SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT HERO AND ENTER. THERE IS MORE THAN ONE VERSION OF A LOT OF THESE ROOMS.

Baron Van Lind is a Yellow named mob found in Midtown Manhattan. He spawns after you engage the Hydra agents.

Boss Hovey is a Maggia goon in the Seafood Processing treasure room located in the Construction Site (Chapter 2 - Crab Trap Restaurant waypoint).

Boss Nicky Dietrich is Maggia goon found in the Maggia Hideout treasure room of the Storage Yard in Chapter 2.

Brother Ryolnir is in the Mine Shaft treasure room at the Chapter 7 Training Camp waypoint.

Commander Giguere is Purifier in the Missile Silo treasure room of the Outer Compound in Chapter 6.

Doctor Plunkett is an AIM scientist in the Public Pier treasure room located in the Crap Trap Restaurant area of Chapter 2.

Flash-Bang Bridget is always located with Thrill-Kill Karin near the start of the Shocker terminal.

High Commander Brevik is found in the Classified Bovine Sector.

Hybrid Agent Shiue is part of the X-Defense hybrid boss wave.

Immolator Meyer is...

Mechmaster Lentz is a HYDRA Mech in the Dark Alley treasure room located in Lowtown (Chapter 3 - Lowtown waypoint).

Mr. Lucas is...

No-Good Alex Williams can be found in Midtown Manhattan, tagging the walls there with graffiti. He really is NO GOOD!

The Talented Mister Geiger is a Maggia mob in the Patsy's Hair Salon treasure room located at Story Chapter 4, Upper East Side.

Boss Delgado is...

Boss Murillo is a Maggia goon located in Chapter 2 - Crab Trap Restaurant - Public Pier treasure room.

Boss Sabalvaro is a Maggia goon located in the Forgotten Station (end of corridor that where you enter the area before the stairs leading over the tracks) area of the Abandoned Subway in Chapter 1.

Callous Cormac is a street thug in the Car Dealership treasure room located in Wretched Slum (Chapter 5 - Wretched Slum waypoint).

Doctor King is an AIM scientist in the Secret AIM Lab in Chapter 4 Lower East Side. He always spawns with Doctor Schramm.

Doctor Schramm is an AIM scientist in the Secret AIM Lab in Chapter 4 Lower East Side. He always spawns with Doctor King.

Freaky Fenton is a street thug in the Rooftop Access treasure room located in Crumbling Brownstones (Chapter 1 - SHIELD Rooftop Checkpoint waypoint).

Hybrid Agent Donais is part of the X-Defense hybrid boss wave.

Hybrid Agent Stephen Gay is part of the X-Defense hybrid boss wave.

Lonely Trevor is located very near Brother Ryolnir. In the Chapter 7 Training Grounds waypoint, look for the Shooting Gallery Treasure room. When you enter it, MOVE SLOWLY. Sometimes it bugs if you more around too quickly. Go inside, wait for the message to pop up telling you to take out the targets. Do this part slow as well, i did it with Magneto and and cleared the whole thing just about all at once with his Sig and it bugged the event out. Once you take them all out, Lonely Trevor will spawn in the last room.

Mr. Asencio is a Maggia mobster located inside the Private Club found Crap Trap Restaurant area of Chapter 2.

Nasty Nino Navarra is...

The Infamous Canada Mike is a street thug inside the Everett's Grocery treasure room in the SHIELD Rooftop Checkpoint area of Chapter 1.

**Thrill-Kill Karin is always located with Flash-Bang Bridget near the start of the Shocker terminal.

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 8, 2015

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Jusupov posted:

The Infamous Canada Mike is a street thug inside the Everett's Grocery treasure room in the SHIELD Rooftop Checkpoint area of Chapter 1.

Mike? From Canmore?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Jusupov posted:

Lonely Trevor is located very near Brother Ryolnir. In the Chapter 7 Training Grounds waypoint, look for the Shooting Gallery Treasure room. When you enter it, MOVE SLOWLY. Sometimes it bugs if you more around too quickly. Go inside, wait for the message to pop up telling you to take out the targets. Do this part slow as well, i did it with Magneto and and cleared the whole thing just about all at once with his Sig and it bugged the event out. Once you take them all out, Lonely Trevor will spawn in the last room.

I haven't checked to see if they fixed it yet, but on TC, when trying for this one, it was discovered that this instance will only spawn on Normal.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Has anyone found any of the achievements for the Secret Avenger title yet?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

I have a very important, meta defining question: Which hero has the best voice?

Poistiant
Aug 22, 2006
Hey Mr Brevik got interviewed by Kevin Pereira if you're interested in listening/watching that. Also I skipped through a bunch of posts because they were too good. http://www.twitch.tv/theattack/v/4796428 Mabel Beerios talk starts around 40m in.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Thanks Jusu!

Jusupov posted:

Boss Murillo is a Maggia goon located in Chapter 2 - Crab Trap Restaurant - Private Pier treasure room.

Public Pier (there is no Private Pier, only Private club).

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Fat_Cow posted:

Magneto

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
You know, Emma Frost says 'bitch' and She-hulk says 'rear end', but I can' t call someone a bitchass punk without getting censored. I guess what I"m saying here is we need more rights for humans.

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod

Fat_Cow posted:

magneto or jugs

loki is good too but don't play loki.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Norns posted:

I don't care if DOOM is total garbage. Him and Mags are CLEARLY superior to all other heros.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

You know, Emma Frost says 'bitch' and She-hulk says 'rear end', but I can' t call someone a bitchass punk without getting censored. I guess what I"m saying here is we need more rights for humans.

Human rights are for humans, and you obviously don't qualify.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Fat_Cow posted:

Magneto, Juggernaut, Taskmaster, Emma Frost, Dr Strange in that order imo.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Fat_Cow posted:

Thing, Magneto, Taskmaster and Hawkeye

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
If you really like to hear about the color purple and being tased man have I got a hero for you.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Fat_Cow posted:

Storm

Deodytus
Feb 13, 2012

Still locked out of the game. Gaz knows how much this hurts me. What did I do to you Gaz? I can be prettier, I can talk less while you're trying to enjoy your shows!

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

boo this man

booooo

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Fat_Cow posted:

sorry everyone else but you're wrong

jubelio fucked around with this message at 17:56 on May 8, 2015

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Fat_Cow posted:

Mom

Brownview
Oct 15, 2012

Nothing in this world can take the place of a power rack
I'm about to log in for the first time. Is Iron Man still the best value for your first free character unlock?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Brownview posted:

I'm about to log in for the first time. Is Iron Man still the best value for your first free character unlock?

Yeah, he's the most expensive one offered.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Black Widow suuuuuucks, thank god for all these XP boosts, I've already got her to 40 and pretty soon I'll never touch her again

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

Fat_Cow posted:

Thing. No question about it.

Best voice acting now, soon to be best TTK and TTL ever in the game. Get ready to get toasty.

Sinister_Beekeeper
Oct 20, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

Its not too hard to facetank Manape Telegraphs if he's not all chestpoundyglowymode.

Lol if you try then though.

Double lol if you can try to tell what's happening under the pile of effects anyways.

Or the lag.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
the only change to thing will be a passive that increases his damage by 1% per 1000 hp he has

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Swagger Dagger posted:

Black Widow suuuuuucks, thank god for all these XP boosts, I've already got her to 40 and pretty soon I'll never touch her again

icr troll build strikes again

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Fat_Cow posted:

Magneto.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I AM THE MOON posted:

icr troll build strikes again

Is the leveling build actually terrible? All I'm doing is dying and taking forever to kill things, so if that's on my build I'd rather spec out of it

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Swagger Dagger posted:

Is the leveling build actually terrible? All I'm doing is dying and taking forever to kill things, so if that's on my build I'd rather spec out of it

Its a hilarious troll he did on this topic. Almost all of them are lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I AM THE MOON posted:

Its a hilarious troll he did on this topic. Almost all of them are lol
That would explain why Channeled Repulsors is hot garbage :argh:

• Locked thread