Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

can't pure nicotine like kill you with even just the most minimal of exposed contact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

forbidden lesbian posted:

that isnt sexy at all

im sorry you dont appreciate the understated art of marxist-leninist bathroom harangues, forbles

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

im sorry you dont appreciate the understated art of marxist-leninist bathroom harangues, forbles

i guess im just not classy enough, oh well

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

mooyashi posted:

moonshine owns and next time i'm in western NC i'm getting gallons of it
I don't currently have a guy can you hook me up?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

LorrdErnie posted:

woah, kinky

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

don't ship third party vendors

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Yeah also this plz

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

LorrdErnie posted:

as you might imagine, these people tend to value their privacy

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
NICE TRY BATF

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mooyashi posted:

NICE TRY BATF

we'll get you next time, nicotine kid!!

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
David Brooks is bad, but I read Jonah Goldberg's poo poo in the Los Angeles Times for years, and he's like a billion times worse.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
KILL. ALL. VAPERS.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

how is moonshine still a thing

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Berke Negri posted:

can't pure nicotine like kill you with even just the most minimal of exposed contact

Nicotine, orally (so not smoked), has an ld50 of around just under a mg/kg. A 200lbs shcmuck would need 90mg to die with a 50% chance.

That's worse than metallic arsenic.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

mooyashi posted:

as you might imagine, these people tend to value their privacy
That was what I expected but figured I'd ask

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

ReidRansom posted:

uh you can turn corn into booze at home??

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Like his latest op/ed was about how a study showing children have higher long term success rates when moved from the inner city to better neighborhoods demonstrates that there's a "poverty culture" that we need to eliminate.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

LorrdErnie posted:

That was what I expected but figured I'd ask

yeah you know. tell you what if i pull it off i'll try and remember to PM you

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Randler posted:

Would an observant jew be required by faith to save the life of a Palestinian/an Ethiopian women he gutshot just seconds earlier? Or are those ethnicities considered Amalekites to be exterminated as Jewish theology holds regarding Germans?

I see you've heard of Torat Hamelech. If the Ethiopian is a Jew, then she counts like any other Jew, at least religiously. As for Palestinians and other "evil peoples", then this pile of incitement would apply. Not sure if Germans are considered evil now, in any event, so I think you are probably safe.

To be fair, only specific parts of Messianic Judaism actually accept this as authoritative. Unfortunately they exert a lot of control over Jewish Home, which is a member of government, and have both the Justice and Education portfolios. So look forward to a more racist, more benighted Israeli population! :suicide101:

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

ReidRansom posted:

It's really good and also cheap to make once you have your still

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ReidRansom posted:

because it is good and owns

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
people garden and poo poo, its the same idea as making shine, but for drunks

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

KILL. ALL. VAPERS.

proof that vaping is good?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

ReidRansom posted:

it just got rebranded.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

mooyashi posted:

uh you can turn corn into booze at home??

ok, but i mean like a trade in it. i cannot imagine it would be better, or even as good as the bottom shelf stuff you can just go buy for cheap already

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Does anyone know what the deal is with Jews for Jesus? They had a center that I would pass by as a child and the name always confused me.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
petition to lock the Charlie Hebdo thread and set it on fire with Tezzor and Liberal_L33t trapped inside

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jagchosis posted:

proof that vaping is good?

Every. Singe. College. NERD. gently caress. vapes here and I want to fire them all into the sun.

YOU DO NOT LOOK COOL IN A FEDORA, VAPING IS NOT COOL, PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE MIDDLE LANE OF A 4 WAY INTERSECTION

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ReidRansom posted:

ok, but i mean like a trade in it. i cannot imagine it would be better, or even as good as the bottom shelf stuff you can just go buy for cheap already

"i don't know how a thing can be good" says dude who has never tasted a thing

there's a trade in it because it's time consuming and requires skill to make, and it's illegal. plus it is also delicious and cool, so it's good, in a lot of ways

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Does anyone know what the deal is with Jews for Jesus? They had a center that I would pass by as a child and the name always confused me.

Revelation says that 144k Jews get to go to heaven and they wanna be them

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

ReidRansom posted:

Wow, way to poo poo all over artisanal culture while jerking off over corporate swill.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

paranoid randroid posted:

petition to lock the Charlie Hebdo thread and set it on fire with Tezzor and Liberal_L33t trapped inside

oh god whats happening now

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Popular Thug Drink posted:

"i don't know how a thing can be good" says dude who has never tasted a thing

ok fair enough

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Wow, way to poo poo all over artisanal culture while jerking off over corporate swill.

you i'm making a face at

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

my friend has a jews for jesus coworker and from what i gleaned they are a) the most annoying people on earth and b) christians with jewish traditions or something

Venom Snake posted:

Every. Singe. College. NERD. gently caress. vapes here and I want to fire them all into the sun.

YOU DO NOT LOOK KILL IN A FEDORA, VAPING IS NOT COOL, PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE MIDDLE LANE OF A 4 WAY INTERSECTION

you wear socks with sandles

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

ReidRansom posted:

patently untrue, most people who do it enough to actually try and sell it wouldn't dream of putting out anything but the best

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Would you guys Anita? I would.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jagchosis posted:

you wear socks with sandles

those were sneakers you retard.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
yeah the real reason moonshine is good is because the people who make it care about their hobby, like woodworking nerds who will give you a nice table they are proud to have made. so they are hopefully good at it. plus you can flavor it however you want since traditionally you let it sit around, like you can cut up an apple and let it soak for a month. also since it's illegal it's fun to acquire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

those were sneakers you retard.

fine socks pulled up halfway to your thighs like a japanese school girl

• Locked thread