Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

I meant that in a friendly way!

:yayclod:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Three Olives posted:

According to people I look like I am not in my thirties, it is very aggravating.

BENSHEBNAN

mastergeebo
Sep 26, 2004

Via con Dios, el Dingo

Here's an older photo of me doing my best Rib Kid impression.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Action Jackson! posted:

1985 was the best year to be born in.

Agreed. Happy 30th birthday

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Mocking Bird posted:

That may be the most human photo I've ever seen of you, 3O. I... I don't know how to feel :ohdear:

I'm human, fun fact you don't actually need to possess a soul to be human.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

C.P.A.N. posted:

Agreed. Happy 30th birthday

It's all down hill from here.

(Not really. Being 30 is kind of awesome.)

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!

How this one got by I don't know. Do you live in a warzone? That is the most aggressive orange peel I have ever seen in my life.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

Vaginaface posted:

How this one got by I don't know. Do you live in a warzone? That is the most aggressive orange peel I have ever seen in my life.

That's the entrance to the barracks/dressing room at work, if that's what you're asking. I can't actually remember what the orange thing was...

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Generation Internet posted:

That's the entrance to the barracks/dressing room at work, if that's what you're asking. I can't actually remember what the orange thing was...

Looks like a pool noodle.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
'74 reppin'

Hope I don't break a hip while doing so

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Action Jackson! posted:

It's all down hill from here.

(Not really. Being 30 is kind of awesome.)

drat geezers!!!!
I'm a young 29 this year. Idk why but lately I've been thinking a lot of aging, for some reason I keep feeling like life just won't be as fun, I have no idea why I think this but it's been on my mind a lot the past year. Did you all go through a phase like this?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Three Olives posted:

I'm human, fun fact you don't actually need to possess a soul to be human.

DId you get anything for it, or just said "gently caress it, I'm good"?

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

casual poster posted:

drat geezers!!!!
I'm a young 29 this year. Idk why but lately I've been thinking a lot of aging, for some reason I keep feeling like life just won't be as fun, I have no idea why I think this but it's been on my mind a lot the past year. Did you all go through a phase like this?

losing your hair in your early 20s gets that bullshit done with and out of the way real quick

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

losing your hair in your early 20s gets that bullshit done with and out of the way real quick

contrariwise if you still have it all in your mid thirties it's dubious your testosterone is going to spike or your follicles are suddenly going to start overreacting to it.

:getin:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

casual poster posted:

Idk why but lately I've been thinking a lot of aging, for some reason I keep feeling like life just won't be as fun, I have no idea why I think this but it's been on my mind a lot the past year. Did you all go through a phase like this?

It's what you make of it. I spent my thirtieth birthday at work, in a building without working heat, coordinating and finishing a project someone else hosed up. I decided right then and there I could do better.

Two years later...new job, different outlook, a bit poorer in money, a bit richer in spirit...and hanging out with you goons while reading my smartphone at a gas station in the middle of nowhere.

Do you think you could be having more fun? Then go out and make some.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

I don't think I'm doing too bad for 40.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ToyotaThong posted:

I don't think I'm doing too bad for 40.

Very dad'tacular.

:golfclap:

You look like my dad.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Very dad'tacular.

:golfclap:

You look like my dad.

Thanks. Well. that's a first. Usually I'm the older brother or cousin.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Life got so much better in my 30s. 20s are way overrated.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Me 30 years ago on vacation wearing an entire wardrobe made by myself, standing by a large body of water. I'm really proud of getting over my shyness and having this picture taken of me.

Carnotaurus
Feb 27, 2006

meat-eating bull

Poetic Justice posted:

Me 30 years ago on vacation wearing an entire wardrobe made by myself, standing by a large body of water. I'm really proud of getting over my shyness and having this picture taken of me.

That picture doesn't look 30 years old. Are you sure that is really you and not just some random person from the internet?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Carnotaurus posted:

That picture doesn't look 30 years old. Are you sure that is really you and not just some random person from the internet?

30 years ago, learn to read, christ.And yes, I'm loving sure rear end in a top hat.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Poetic Justice posted:

30 years ago, learn to read, christ.And yes, I'm loving sure rear end in a top hat.

I'm pretty sure he's confused about the fact that 2015-30=1985 and that doesn't look like a 1985 vacation picture.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Kazinsal posted:

I'm pretty sure he's confused about the fact that 2015-30=1985 and that doesn't look like a 1985 vacation picture.

I payed a lot of money for that professional photo on my vacation back then, so that makes me happy.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Poetic Justice posted:

since im here, i might as well say hi

Thank you for your kindness.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Oh snap son.

:drat:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

you must be really lonely, dear.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Poetic Justice posted:

you must be really lonely, dear.

:frogleave:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639060&userid=202825#post433697876

Not a fun person who enjoys making GBS threads on other people to feel smart, it's sad. That's your Tonetta!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

*pats your head* It's okay dear, don't worry . . .

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I didn't realize this thread was full of rear end in a top hat judgmental bitches. Now that I know that I will see myself out . . .(my pic is in my profile)

somethingawful bf has a new favorite as of 10:43 on May 10, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That's kinda of the threads thing. Anyways the outfit is pretty rad so shine on.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Got a new haircut, never had it this short before.

edit: fixed for table breakage. Stupid phones.

Poetic Justice posted:

For some reason I keep thinking Patti Mayonnaise from Doug

Demon Of The Fall has a new favorite as of 13:21 on May 10, 2015

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
got a new table

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

strap on revenge posted:

got a new table

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzWlPmHA8i4

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Poetic Justice posted:

I didn't realize this thread was full of rear end in a top hat judgmental bitches. Now that I know that I will see myself out . . .(my pic is in my profile)

It's nice a lot of the time but goons will be goons!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Got a new haircut, never had it this short before.

It looks great!

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Poetic Justice posted:

So you just post random pictures and pretend they are you. That's got to be the dumbest gimmick I've seen in a while

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Celery Face posted:

Aatrek was a mod and a Star Trek fan (big surprise) who got permabanned after it came out that he raped a little girl he was babysitting. I was too old for him when I started posting anyway.

Holy poo poo. :smith:

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Found a tree carved in perfectly to my size today and figured it'd make for a real poo poo folk album cover

Also recently had a brief and mildly impromptu photoshoot with a friend of mine for my newly started business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Popeahuntis posted:

Found a tree carved in perfectly to my size

DRR... DRR... DRR...