Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

ulvir posted:

what kind of weirdoes keeps their pet in the same room when they're doing those assorted bedroom activities?

They probably have to leave the door open or she loses her poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

General Battuta posted:

Hm, yes, cats blowing themselves up for ISIS, cute funny and uplifting

It's more uplifting than the suicide threats that some people post itt

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Kavak posted:

They probably have to leave the door open or she loses her poo poo.

Yeah my ex was like that too. :downsrim:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

ulvir posted:

what kind of weirdoes keeps their pet in the same room when they're doing those assorted bedroom activities?

This is what I think whenever I see someone telling a "My cat always stares at me when I poop/make love/poop while making love". Close your loving door, your cat doesn't need to be a spectator!

Flakey posted:

Yeah my ex was like that too. :downsrim:

:v:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Clearly you've never owned a clingy little bastard of a cat. One of my childhood cats would not tolerate being on the opposite side of a door from us, for any reason; she'd meow, scream, shove her forelegs under it as far as she could, claw at it... then just give us a :catstare: and walk calmly away when we finally opened it to see what her deal was.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsRilcqkO8

This video makes me surpremely happy. :3:

Nightmare Zone
Aug 3, 2014

Do you like sucking jalapenos?

Groda posted:

This used to be an apex predator.

This still is:

To be fair to the lions, mongoose are pretty scary.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

This is hilarious. I lost it when the Nasheed kicked in.

I'd seen a version with actual (French) talking dubbed in, but had no idea the real sounds were so silly.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaX4jE1Bo6I

This is hilarious and don't let anyone tell you different.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
A boy in Amazonas, Brazil, found this fella sleeping in his couch

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

cat.gif:catstare:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

ulvir posted:

Sometimes, they're in there without you noticing. Also, a few months ago, the cat just pushed the door open because she was suspicious of not being allowed in the room. She's weird!

Also, content:

Java mouse deer eatin' froots

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Happy Mother's Day now please put me down :(

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Happy Mother's Day

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Clearly you've never owned a clingy little bastard of a cat. One of my childhood cats would not tolerate being on the opposite side of a door from us, for any reason; she'd meow, scream, shove her forelegs under it as far as she could, claw at it... then just give us a :catstare: and walk calmly away when we finally opened it to see what her deal was.

Back when I was a married guy our cat couldn't stand to have the door closed between us, and even tore up carpet trying to get in. One time she ended up accidentally shut in when my wife and I were being um, romantic, and when we noticed her sitting in the corner after, she appeared more embarrassed than we were.

That's my cat story for the day.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Flipperwaldt posted:

These fellas be cute as well:

Aw, I want a tiny finger monkey. :3:

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Happiest monkeys....

The E. Shrews are pretty awesome too...:kimchi:

If someone's posting elephant shrews then I'm afraid I'm forced to play this card.
http://elasticitymudflap.tumblr.com/post/107245414719/i-can-never-face-my-family-again

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I REALLY hate spiders but the thought of a spider creeping up behind another one and grabbing its rear end has really put a lot of things in perspective for me.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Raptor1033 posted:

If someone's posting elephant shrews then I'm afraid I'm forced to play this card.
http://elasticitymudflap.tumblr.com/post/107245414719/i-can-never-face-my-family-again

Take a closer look at that snout!

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

BattleMaster posted:

Happy Mother's Day

Man, do capybara ever NOT look stoic and wise?

Contrecoup
Mar 30, 2015

citybeatnik posted:

Man, do capybara ever NOT look stoic and wise?

I always read their expression as bored. A life of free food and animal buddies have left them, as a species, unable of getting hype.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Context: "Our cat wasn't too fond of our foster kitten but he loved the box she came in!"

His head is the size of her whole body :3:

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 08:05 on May 11, 2015

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

Decrepus posted:

I REALLY hate spiders but the thought of a spider creeping up behind another one and grabbing its rear end has really put a lot of things in perspective for me.

The touch is the final step of the courtship, but also the most dangerous: if the female doesn't want, she might eat the male.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Context: "Our cat wasn't too fond of our foster kitten but he loved the box she came in!"

His head is the size of her whole body :3:

PBBBBT. Cute.

Content:

BREAKIN THE LAW BREAKIN THE LAW

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

cash crab posted:

PBBBBT. Cute.

Content:

BREAKIN THE LAW BREAKIN THE LAW

Speaking of Breaking the Law...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zeCXlFPjk

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

That made my whole day, thank you.

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!
I like this big schnozzed goof right here

https://youtu.be/QbLQTLRpXek

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

The new Brady Bumch is a bit more contentious.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
501st and adoptable animals...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rohit_saxena/sets/72157652261956795

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Ahaha, that guinea pig in the middle of the top row, looking up at the stormtrooper. "What's going on here :stare:"

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly

Ralph S. Mouse, DDS

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly
Is he painting those teeth?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A good layer of dental sealant.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Dingleberry Jones posted:

Is he painting those teeth?

Well, it doesn't say he's actually of doctor of dentistry

Fuzz1138
Feb 3, 2013

We don't have to dream that we're important. We are.
Nah man, he's got those blue pants, those are like the dentist's trademark.

Here's a little birb being worth two birbs in a bush.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

The best part of this is the orange kitty being like "nope, this isn't happening, not today, not doing this poo poo". :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread