Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Annointed posted:

Up to and including the triple crossing of your would be companions?

That is definitely something that happens in EVE regularly, also protection rackets, mugging other players for their stuff and various forms of forced servitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Goons thinking shortstack refers to pancakes is my favorite part of this show

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

That is definitely something that happens in EVE regularly, also protection rackets, mugging other players for their stuff and various forms of forced servitude.

So a neo feudal society where anything goes? That sounds just like libertarianism.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Annointed posted:

So a neo feudal society where anything goes? That sounds just like libertarianism.

Pretty much exactly yes.

And it's a pancake reference, but who cares waffles are better.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJ_-WPIyiI

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

does 'foge' mean 'roll' in portuguese

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Annointed posted:

A surprisingly large amount of EVE subscribes to it being a Libertarian utopia yeah, they also lose horribly to the Alliances that enact Space-Communism and forcefully redistribute the means of production!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them

:bandwagon:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

e: didn't notice the plate

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

needs a ribbon on it

I was trying! But it turns out that i have no idea how to edit an image other than like...cropping it. :shobon:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

e: didn't notice the plate

:stare: I didn't notice the plate either.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

oh

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
The plate there has officially slayed me. Good work Crazy Salamander.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
Kind of upset I missed the day they ran this logo:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I'm an episode behind and kind of bored with the show, but I'm still glad it was made.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I dropped it halfway through episode 4 and same.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Existence justified by teeth brushing webm

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
the Lilli poo poo is pretty awful, but afaik it gets better from here, also Loki for best god?!?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Loki is a jerk.

Sandman 59

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

darkgray posted:

Kind of upset I missed the day they ran this logo:

We just need the pancakes plate bushing teeth gif and the meme circle of life will be complete *prays longingly in dotJPG's direction*

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

a kitten posted:

Loki is a jerk.

Sandman 59

Loki > Loki

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
New comic Loki confuses me and yet somehow slays me every time I see him.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Pyronic posted:

Loki > Loki

nope. a jerk

I bet he's not even in high-school.

I knew it! :mad:

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
Y'know, I think I hate everyone in this series, and also know I can't count on it to be one of those shows I watch to see bad things happen to them.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I wonder if literally anyone in the viewing audience likes the hobbit girl if you exclude the guys who want to gently caress her.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
My wife and I like her, but then again both of us dislike Haruhi (the girl), and that's apparently anime treason or something.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Haruhi is quite unlikable though.

Personally I like Lili and know of two others who like her too and one of them is a straight girl so I assume there's something to like in Lili.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Kyte posted:

Haruhi is quite unlikable though.

Personally I like Lili and know of two others who like her too and one of them is a straight girl so I assume there's something to like in Lili.

I like Lili well enough from what I have seen of her so far. It's not all that surprising that she kept doing bad stuff, if you get abused and don't have anyone you can trust for a good part of your childhood you're gonna end up hosed up and you're gonna not be able to believe it when you do encounter someone trustworthy.

I'm just hoping(not a lot of hope though) that she does not turn into tsundere anime haremette #492.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I'm just hoping(not a lot of hope though) that she does not turn into tsundere anime haremette #492.
You must either be new to anime, or so full of hope you're a living saint. :allears:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

AmiYumi posted:

You must either be new to anime, or so full of hope you're a living saint. :allears:

I mean, I don't think she's going to turn into tsundere anime haremette #492. :v:

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I have no clue what you guys are saying.

I think it's alright. :shrug: Don't love it. Don't hate it. Teeth brushing webm owns.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I look forward to the large amount of :< next episode.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
Naw, I enjoy the show. It's reasonably cute and there's fun stuff in it. :shobon:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
This show stops being fun and cute when you have a little girl character being repeatedly kicked in the face by grown men and the only thing that can save her is the MC's pure Nice Guy powers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
I'm not going to defend everything in it, nor my own tastes because that's pretty irrelevant. I enjoy it enough to keep watching it. :shrug:

• Locked thread