Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

A recruiter on Linkedin was nice enough to send me a rejection letter today. I wish more places had the courtesy to tell you no, since I could clear that company's info out of my applications tracking sheet.

show up at your local home depot around 630am and when the guy in the pickup pulls up and shouts tres hermanos be sure to hop in the bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

A recruiter on Linkedin was nice enough to send me a rejection letter today. I wish more places had the courtesy to tell you no, since I could clear that company's info out of my applications tracking sheet.

You mention LinkedIn so I have to assume it was a recruiter for an online survey company.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Godholio posted:

You mention LinkedIn so I have to assume it was a recruiter for an online survey company.

lol

just... lol

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

show up at your local home depot around 630am and when the guy in the pickup pulls up and shouts tres hermanos be sure to hop in the bed

TRABAJO TRABAJO TRABAJO

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
http://gfycat.com/FinishedScratchyFoxhound

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

:suspense:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:barf:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Apparently school doesn't standardize the dates of summer online classes. Most of them are just June-July. The one that just opened up for me is May 17 - August 27th, and he had a 238 slide introduction to the class and himself :suicide: Sure I'll be able to pull my full time GI bill all summer, but holy poo poo.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
Fury Road is at 97% fresh on RT with 35 reviews (some limey idiot from the Daily Mirror gave it a rotten review)

Gonna own so hard:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

unironically want this framed on my wall

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
That would go well with my godzilla and cold war propaganda posters in my lonely hovel

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i did not know that the same dude is directing this mad max as the past ones

or that he directed happy feet

and happy feet 2

and babe: pig in the city

dude really runs the gamut i guess

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i did not know that the same dude is directing this mad max as the past ones

or that he directed happy feet

and happy feet 2

and babe: pig in the city

dude really runs the gamut i guess

I was reading an article about it early and nearly shat myself when I saw Babe on that list.
Also, it explained that there is very minimal CGI in the movie. They used car engines filled with lead as counterweights on those poles that have cirque du soleil performers strapped to them while going 50 MPH.

http://www.wired.com/2015/05/mad-max-fury-road/

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also, Longhair McCOD-Gasmask is the same dude that played Toecutter

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh man I can't wait for this fuckin movie :flashfap:

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

Highly trained by the US military at expedient semen processing.

That's my fetish.

Casimir Radon posted:

Apparently school doesn't standardize the dates of summer online classes. Most of them are just June-July. The one that just opened up for me is May 17 - August 27th, and he had a 238 slide introduction to the class and himself :suicide: Sure I'll be able to pull my full time GI bill all summer, but holy poo poo.

I got a 3 week class on narnia, 4 week classes on pchem 2, fluids, and german history. Gonna be saweet. All in different times too.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

he speaks from experience

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

krispykremessuck posted:

he speaks from experience

lmbo

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
loving around on the internet is all my AF experience has qualified me for.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Godholio posted:

loving around on the internet is all my AF experience has qualified me for.

Let's not forget "degrading ourselves for a contracting job"

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Dead Reckoning posted:

Let's not forget "degrading ourselves for a contracting job"

:q:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Did that lead pan out for you?

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Dead Reckoning posted:

Did that lead pan out for you?

Yeah just waiting for HR to give me a start date. Feels good to be back on the dark side.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Yeah just waiting for HR to give me a start date. Feels good to be back on the dark side.

quitter

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I called up the treasury people because I keep getting letters from them about my non-compliance with direct deposit laws. I've submitted my direct deposit information four times to various places including their website and calling in. They said that my DD info went through and has been approved by the treasury. It's currently sitting with the VA for them to actually approve and use it. I'm going to keep getting checks forever it seems.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Mr. Nice! posted:

I called up the treasury people because I keep getting letters from them about my non-compliance with direct deposit laws. I've submitted my direct deposit information four times to various places including their website and calling in. They said that my DD info went through and has been approved by the treasury. It's currently sitting with the VA for them to actually approve and use it. I'm going to keep getting checks forever it seems.

Same.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLA86Bjmnmg

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ElMaligno posted:

With highs in the mid 70 and lows in the high 40 in the bay area, all I need is my ceiling fan.

Smdftb while im stuck in traffic

Hello new custom license plate for the Beater.

My most used car has vet handicap plates that are "6FY-GM9" which will never be caught onto. And neither should "SMD-FTB" for my other car.

TIA.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

That would go well with my godzilla and cold war propaganda posters in my lonely hovel

Boy it sure has been a minute since you've posted around here, HCT.

WB.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

what is gm9

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Anyone wanna go in on a '82 Blackhawk?!
http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucdsclnk?sl=91QSCI15270603

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

boredom + gimp

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

lol

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Was it used in eastern Africa? This is important.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
whoever programmed this crap should be shot and their estate returned to the taxpayers

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

:pwn:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Turns out that my date flaked and there's neither beer in the fridge nor donuts in the cabinet. What a fuckin' Tuesday, eh?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

or you can save 8 round trips to the MOON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

AirCav58 posted:

whoever programmed this crap should be shot and their estate returned to the taxpayers Treasury Department - IRS - IT - GS12-2210 - Bonuses

ftfy

• Locked thread