Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ribsauce posted:

I never did. I thought about e-mailing to complain but there was not anything specific I wanted. If I had it now I'd buy a SAWFT chain

Do you live in Raleigh btw? Or am I confused

I'm in Winston so you're not totally off base. Also I'm in Raleigh all the time. :)

Also that sucks, sorry to hear. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Astro7x posted:

Not sure why the forums keeps breaking the URL, so copy and paste for a direct link
code:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF0CB8E7B4C77DB61

Bring it up with this guy

If I had to hazard a guess, it would be because you have advanced posting enabled, which automatically parses youtube links and turns them into [media] tags if ctrl+v them, but the regex is overly aggressive on non-video youtube links.

Alternatively, just pasting from a right click should bypass the auto-tagging script.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF0CB8E7B4C77DB61

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Doomsday Jesus posted:

If you have Hulu you have NXT, RAW, Smackdown, Main Event, and Superstars. If you are so upset you didn't get a gift card for being a DAY 1 subscriber, then cancel. Why keep paying for something you are not happy with?

Right in my post I say I get my money's worth out of it. Why the hell would I cancel? Where did I say I was not happy?

Not getting the gift card was lame, infuriating is a bit over the top (people being over the top in this forum...why I never....) but I don't care, I get 9.99 worth out of the Network easily.

edit

foochs I was asking because a house show was coming through the PBC* Arena and I haven't been to once since 2000 and was wondering if it was cool to go to

*I think, it has had more names than Big Show has had heel turns

Ribsauce fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 2, 2015

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ribsauce posted:

foochs I was asking because a house show was coming through the PBC* Arena and I haven't been to once since 2000 and was wondering if it was cool to go to

*I think, it has had more names than Big Show has had heel turns

Never been, couldn't tell you. The accessible seating in the Greensboro Coliseum is loving pathetic though.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Watching NWO Souled Out, and holy poo poo is this a weird show. Just NWO constantly putting themselves over in the most nonsensical way possible in front of a dead crowd.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Baby Babbeh posted:

Watching NWO Souled Out, and holy poo poo is this a weird show. Just NWO constantly putting themselves over in the most nonsensical way possible in front of a dead crowd.

the nwo band rules so much though

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

oatgan posted:

the nwo band rules so much though

the dump truck entrance sucks though so we're back where we started

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

And then Eric Bischoff puts a middle-aged woman on a giant toilet.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Xerzes posted:

And then Eric Bischoff puts a middle-aged woman on a giant toilet.

Please don't kink shame Eric Bischoff.

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che

TheJoker138 posted:

Please don't kink shame Eric Bischoff.

I thought his kink was wife swapping with DDP.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

The Miss NWO "pageant" was one of the most uncomfortable things I've watched in wrestling. Lots of questions about performing sexual favors for various NWO members while the girls sit on their bikes looking confused and uncomfortable.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What else do you expect from the bad boys of wrestling?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

oldpainless posted:

What else do you expect from the bad boys of wrestling?

More elbowing Michael Jordan?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Realizing now that I haven't seen a pre-roll ad on the network in a long time. Did they kill that off?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I swear I saw one like a week ago.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
A surprising amount of work went into the "Fuji Vice" sketch.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
WWE Network on my XBox One just straight up won't work. Any time I try to stream, either live or VOD, I just get an unexpected error. Anyone else ever have this issue? It's worked before, just not today.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN

SamuraiFoochs posted:

WWE Network on my XBox One just straight up won't work. Any time I try to stream, either live or VOD, I just get an unexpected error. Anyone else ever have this issue? It's worked before, just not today.

I have the same problem today. The VOD straight up stopped during a viewing

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The bones been giving me lots of probs lately. Not just you.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DudeDeuce posted:

I have the same problem today. The VOD straight up stopped during a viewing

oldpainless posted:

The bones been giving me lots of probs lately. Not just you.

Thanks buddies. Must be on the app end or something. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, it's my method of choice for Network viewing. :(

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.
I, too, cannot get anything to work on my Xbone with the Network. Keep getting an error!

EDIT: Seems to be only old WCW content. I need to watch Dungeon of Doom Nitros dammit!

Doomsday Jesus fucked around with this message at 04:56 on May 10, 2015

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Back to some 96 Raws, and it's funny to hear Vince derisively refer to the Pillman gun incident as "some kind of publicity stunt taken too far," given that he was the one putting on the stunt.

Also I completely forgot about Alex "The Pug" Forteaux. What a great jobber name.

Jerry Lawler posted:

This is stupid. This is so stupid.

What a show.

Chinston Wurchill fucked around with this message at 16:11 on May 10, 2015

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

Sad, but I've taken to looking up PPVs on profightdb to see how many Meltzer snowflakes matches get. That said it's an efficient way to see some great matches. Just watched Bash at the Beach 96... but only the opener!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

ZoDiAC_ posted:

Sad, but I've taken to looking up PPVs on profightdb to see how many Meltzer snowflakes matches get. That said it's an efficient way to see some great matches. Just watched Bash at the Beach 96... but only the opener!
The best thing in the world the WWE Network could do is allow people to make custom playlists out of segments/matches (Since they've already added chapters to most PPVs and shows), and then allow people to share them. That alone would probably push me back into a subscription since I could just load up a playlist of "Best Cruiserweight matches" or "The rise of the NWO"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My WWE Network is still just straight up not working on my XBone and it's really starting to piss me off. :mad: Never had problems until a couple days ago. Apparently WWE knows it's a problem, though?

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

My WWE Network is still just straight up not working on my XBone and it's really starting to piss me off. :mad: Never had problems until a couple days ago. Apparently WWE knows it's a problem, though?

Same issue here. It is really irritating!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Try uninstalling the most recent app or xbone firmware until WWE says it's fixed.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Why are old Raw replays dated for Sundays instead of Mondays? I'm looking up stuff from 2012 and it's all Sunday dates for Raws, but the PPVs have the correct dates so it's saying PPVs and Raws were on the same day.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN

sticklefifer posted:

Why are old Raw replays dated for Sundays instead of Mondays? I'm looking up stuff from 2012 and it's all Sunday dates for Raws, but the PPVs have the correct dates so it's saying PPVs and Raws were on the same day.

My guess is that they didn't put the dates in themselves and probably made some kind of formula for the servers to automatically put the date in - forgetting about leap years of course.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Try uninstalling the most recent app or xbone firmware until WWE says it's fixed.

I actually did erase the app and reinstalled it to success once, then it shat itself again. I'm just gonna wait, then once the E says it's fixed, I'll do whatever I need to do. Ironic considering I'd call the XBone probably the best interface out of all of the versions. Really good stuff. Only missing saveable/sharable playlists.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I actually did erase the app and reinstalled it to success once, then it shat itself again. I'm just gonna wait, then once the E says it's fixed, I'll do whatever I need to do. Ironic considering I'd call the XBone probably the best interface out of all of the versions. Really good stuff. Only missing saveable/sharable playlists.

Did they change the interface for the Xbone? Because when it first came out I thought it was quite possibly the worst of them all.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheJoker138 posted:

Did they change the interface for the Xbone? Because when it first came out I thought it was quite possibly the worst of them all.

Dunno. I only started using it post-Mania. But you can easily chapter skip on even most TV shows, everything is organized by year and in order with a given category (i.e. WWE PPV, WCW PPV, RAW and/or SD replays, etc.), you can easily see what's streaming live now at a glance on the intro screen, lots of nice little touches.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Flameingblack posted:

The best thing in the world the WWE Network could do is allow people to make custom playlists out of segments/matches (Since they've already added chapters to most PPVs and shows), and then allow people to share them. That alone would probably push me back into a subscription since I could just load up a playlist of "Best Cruiserweight matches" or "The rise of the NWO"

This site kind of does what you're looking for:

http://networkplaylists.com/playlists.php

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

If someone made a playlist of every Austin /McMahon segment and match through the Raws and PPVs of 1998 it'd be the absolute best thing.

E: I was going to just watch all the 1998 Raws but then I sat through 5 minutes of Kurrgan v Chainz and had to ask myself what the gently caress I'm doing with my life

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Kurrgan was fun for that brief span where he was beating people with the Iron Claw and then dragging them backstage, presumably all the way to a South African P.O.W camp.

WeaselWeaz
Apr 11, 2004

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Biscuits and Gravy.

DeathChicken posted:

Kurrgan was fun for that brief span where he was beating people with the Iron Claw and then dragging them backstage, presumably all the way to a South African P.O.W camp.

Anyone know how over Truth Commission was when they started in Memphis? It reminded me of the AWA and Col. DeBeers, why would a South American militant racist get over in the twin cities?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

St Evan Echoes posted:

E: I was going to just watch all the 1998 Raws but then I sat through 5 minutes of Kurrgan v Chainz and had to ask myself what the gently caress I'm doing with my life

And this is why we'll never get the older episodes of stuff like Velocity or Shotgun Saturday.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

WeaselWeaz posted:

Anyone know how over Truth Commission was when they started in Memphis? It reminded me of the AWA and Col. DeBeers, why would a South American militant racist get over in the twin cities?

For the same reason that Lethal Weapon 2 was a successful movie, everyone hated those nazis and their lovely accents. WWE just did it too late.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got a downright :psyduck: tech support suggestion from WWE Network on Twitter but I'm gonna try it tomorrow I guess.

"While on the error screen press and hold X button. While holding it click RB continuously. While holding X button and continuously pressing RB button, press A button to exit WWE App. Then launch the app." :psyduck: What the Christ could that possibly do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I want to try that just out of blind curiosity. Maybe it's a force logout and clear history or something?