Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Eric the Mauve posted:

Another Person: I don't mind a mechanic being ahistorical if it's interesting. I dismissed the notion of investing development time in well developed heresies as both ahistorical and uninteresting. Once upon a time the game suffered for lack of non-Catholic religion options, but many such options have since been added and I don't think that's a problem anymore.

Of course that's just, like, my opinion, man. I also find Start Date Creep uninteresting but apparently most fellow CK2 players just love it. At least most of us agree that India is a pointless waste of computer resources.

Most non-catholic religion options are just like being catholic, but with fewer options and mechanics. Even most of the pagans.

I for one would love a religion expansion focused on giving flavor to heresies and pagan religions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Didn't someone (might even have been Groogy) already confirm the next expansion is going to be pagan-centric?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Romuva should really get more attention in game seeing as that when the Lithuanians converted to Christianity the Nordics had been christian for almost 400 years and Malí had been Muslim for almost as long. Dudes were pagans for a lot longer than any non-nomadic nation in Europe. That should be enough to give them a few more unique events. I do admit that I haven't really played as Romuva since Old Gods was new so maybe there's been some stuff added since then.

On a totally unrelated note I really like that if you try to invade India as a European ruler you run into the same problem that Alexander did:

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 15:50 on May 11, 2015

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

FreudianSlippers posted:

Romuva should really get more attention in game seeing as that when the Lithuanians converted to Christianity the Nordics had been christian for almost 400 years and Malí had been Muslim for almost as long. Dudes were pagans for a lot longer than any non-nomadic nation in Europe. That should be enough to give them a few more unique events. I do admit that I haven't really played as Romuva since Old Gods was new so maybe there's been some stuff added since then.

On a totally unrelated note I really like that if you try to invade India as a European ruler you run into the same problem that Alexander did:

IIRC the events only fires for Greek Culture rulers.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
The Romuva really should get the event where a Jewish exile offers his services like Christians and Muslims, they were extremely tolerant of Judaism and there was quite a large community there.

I've noticed several other rulers who inherited their title while their parent, the previous title-holder, was still alive. Is this a bug or is there something that's supposed to trigger that?

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Hadaka Apron posted:

The Romuva really should get the event where a Jewish exile offers his services like Christians and Muslims, they were extremely tolerant of Judaism and there was quite a large community there.

I've noticed several other rulers who inherited their title while their parent, the previous title-holder, was still alive. Is this a bug or is there something that's supposed to trigger that?

If a ruler gets excommunicated and loses the resulting war, they abdicate in favor of their heir. Excommunication is not very common though. Not sure if there is anything else that might lead to abdication.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

omigosh after having not played in what must be a year, I am so glad they added focuses.... That alone is just awesome.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
Well this is a new one. The guy's sitting right in my court, gathering a host to come and take my poo poo, but I'm still not allowed to imprison his rear end.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

super fart shooter posted:

Well this is a new one. The guy's sitting right in my court, gathering a host to come and take my poo poo, but I'm still not allowed to imprison his rear end.

Game balance! Apparently, declaring intentions to overthrow you by force isn't considered traitorous.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

super fart shooter posted:

Just assassinate him. Geez.

Wait, is he your son? That could complicate things.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

Just assassinate him. Geez.

Wait, is he your son? That could complicate things.

Nah, he's a bastard nephew, but he's also gregarious and has 17 diplomacy, so assassination isn't looking too promising.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I think a big problem with CK2 is how the expansions have worked, in that rather than changing up gameplay features they have mostly just been focused on adding more start dates and things to play. (Yes I know Way of Life and Retinues) Like if you compare CK2 to EU4 when it was released I thought CK2 was by far the better and more interesting game, full of charm and personality. But now, as EU4 has gotten more expansions, the basic gameplay of EU4 has changed so much that it might as well be EU5 at this time, while CK2 hasn't done much to tighten up or improve its gameplay.

I really want more focus on the interplay between vassal and liege, like in the old King and the Thane mod I loved the just insanely huge list of laws they had, I'd love something similar in the base game, where it allows you to customize your nation, where the limits are your vassal opinions, so you could focus on being a military nation but your vassals are more autonomous, or some other trade off. Getting a centralized, strong, stable realm should be a challenge, as that was the big goal of many rulers of this period and a way to add gameplay to peacetime.

As well I'd like to see a diplomacy overhaul, though I could understand if that would need to wait for CK3. The current just marriage = alliance is, rather bland and poor, and makes it too easy to take over nations sometimes. Diplomacy should have an option to make trades, ie I will make you a duke if you do something for me, and alliances should be formable without marriage, but an alliance without marriage would be less stable or less likely to be honored. As well I'd love to see how war score works more like EU4, with more options, including taking hostages.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Just imprison him and take the -40. You'll regain that with a festival or two.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Eimi posted:

I think a big problem with CK2 is how the expansions have worked, in that rather than changing up gameplay features they have mostly just been focused on adding more start dates and things to play. (Yes I know Way of Life and Retinues) Like if you compare CK2 to EU4 when it was released I thought CK2 was by far the better and more interesting game, full of charm and personality. But now, as EU4 has gotten more expansions, the basic gameplay of EU4 has changed so much that it might as well be EU5 at this time, while CK2 hasn't done much to tighten up or improve its gameplay.

I really want more focus on the interplay between vassal and liege, like in the old King and the Thane mod I loved the just insanely huge list of laws they had, I'd love something similar in the base game, where it allows you to customize your nation, where the limits are your vassal opinions, so you could focus on being a military nation but your vassals are more autonomous, or some other trade off. Getting a centralized, strong, stable realm should be a challenge, as that was the big goal of many rulers of this period and a way to add gameplay to peacetime.

As well I'd like to see a diplomacy overhaul, though I could understand if that would need to wait for CK3. The current just marriage = alliance is, rather bland and poor, and makes it too easy to take over nations sometimes. Diplomacy should have an option to make trades, ie I will make you a duke if you do something for me, and alliances should be formable without marriage, but an alliance without marriage would be less stable or less likely to be honored. As well I'd love to see how war score works more like EU4, with more options, including taking hostages.

I think something they should add for CK3 should be tributary states and making truces during peace. As of now, minor religions get their teeth kicked in because they don't have any allies. However, countries like Georgia were able to remain independent of the Muslim powers surrounding them via paying truces. Gameplay wise you could pay some money each year and remain independent and the bigger powers don't have to waste times conquering countries in the middle of nowhere. Additionally, IRL the Kingdom of Jerusalem made a lot of truces during peace with the surrounding Muslim powers, and it would be cool if you could secure a truce by giving hostages or marriage. One more thing: raiding for everyone. The Crusaders raided the Muslims and the Muslims raided the Hindus. Why should tribals and pagans get all the fun?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Just imprison him and take the -40. You'll regain that with a festival or two.

Or have him excommunicated, then imprison him.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Or have him excommunicated, then imprison him.

Landing him should also stop the invasion. It's helpful sometimes to keep heathen vassals around so you can quickly revoke their title and make some adventurer in your realm the Baron of whatever.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Eimi posted:

But now, as EU4 has gotten more expansions, the basic gameplay of EU4 has changed so much that it might as well be EU5 at this time,

Not to derail too much, but could you go into a little more detail on this? Vanilla EU4 got stale for me pretty fast and I ended up disliking a lot of the design decisions. How has it changed?

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Bold Robot posted:

Not to derail too much, but could you go into a little more detail on this? Vanilla EU4 got stale for me pretty fast and I ended up disliking a lot of the design decisions. How has it changed?

It would take a literal essay to describe in depth how much has changed. Current EUIV has a lot of features added to it by different DLC. For example, Art of War pretty much renovated the entire warring and treaty system and made it much more realistic feeling. Options were added in, like transferring over sieges to allies or vassals, which makes it much easier to feed them up to a strong nation. You can demand war reparations. Just a lot of little things which change how it plays and makes it all flow better.

Conquest of Paradise made a lot of the colonial game play differently, in a good way. Res Publica made republics play in a totally different way to kingdoms (for example, merchant republics have a faction system now which offers benefits depending on which faction is in charge), and added a ton of events to them. Wealth of Nations renovated the trade game, which added a ton of depth there and now playing a very small nation, such as a previously mentioned republic like Venice, who only takes coastal provinces deemed important for trade purposes, viable. El Dorado added a load of customisation features, such as custom nations and national ideas. It also massively expanded on the native religions in South America, each with their own different playstyle and faith.

There is also a new expansion coming out which will again, massively change the game. I don't remember the title right now, but it changes the game from 'carpet siege the game'. You now have important fortresses which you can invest in, and when they stand the enemy cannot pass. Instead of sieging individual provinces, you now have to take down fortresses, and then all of the adjacent provinces would flip to your control. Alongside that, they will also be scrapping the building system and replacing it with another province improvement system. They say that it is now possible to grow tall, instead of growing outwards by blobbing, by investing in your major cities to drastically change how important your city is in the world. Finally, they are also adding a proper Parliamentary system.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Another Person posted:

It would take a literal essay to describe in depth how much has changed. Current EUIV has a lot of features added to it by different DLC. For example, Art of War pretty much renovated the entire warring and treaty system and made it much more realistic feeling. Options were added in, like transferring over sieges to allies or vassals, which makes it much easier to feed them up to a strong nation. You can demand war reparations. Just a lot of little things which change how it plays and makes it all flow better.

Conquest of Paradise made a lot of the colonial game play differently, in a good way. Res Publica made republics play in a totally different way to kingdoms (for example, merchant republics have a faction system now which offers benefits depending on which faction is in charge), and added a ton of events to them. Wealth of Nations renovated the trade game, which added a ton of depth there and now playing a very small nation, such as a previously mentioned republic like Venice, who only takes coastal provinces deemed important for trade purposes, viable. El Dorado added a load of customisation features, such as custom nations and national ideas. It also massively expanded on the native religions in South America, each with their own different playstyle and faith.

There is also a new expansion coming out which will again, massively change the game. I don't remember the title right now, but it changes the game from 'carpet siege the game'. You now have important fortresses which you can invest in, and when they stand the enemy cannot pass. Instead of sieging individual provinces, you now have to take down fortresses, and then all of the adjacent provinces would flip to your control. Alongside that, they will also be scrapping the building system and replacing it with another province improvement system. They say that it is now possible to grow tall, instead of growing outwards by blobbing, by investing in your major cities to drastically change how important your city is in the world. Finally, they are also adding a proper Parliamentary system.

Sounds spiffy. Is vassal feeding still the only feasible way to gain new territory? Because vassal feeding sucked and felt really gamey.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Bold Robot posted:

Sounds spiffy. Is vassal feeding still the only feasible way to gain new territory? Because vassal feeding sucked and felt really gamey.

No, you can very easily grow by playing normally. Vassal feeding is just way faster and more efficient. It is waaay less gamey now though, because now vassals are more likely to rebel against you since they added liberty desire mechanics to them. Once a vassal gets 50% desire they will stop helping you in wars and stop paying tribute. At 100%, they and probably the rest of your vassals will revolt. Your vassals now have to be maintained.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Anybody know a good way of making gold as tribal Finland? You don't have the Germanic boat-raiding and everybody nearby is also a dirt-poor tribal, which means raiding is useless for getting rich. I've managed to reform the Suomenusko faith and get a stone hillfort in the capital, but I'm not ready to make the jump to feudal until all the dukes (there's 4 of them) also have stone hillforts. The Sons of Kaleva are 6k strong so it should be easy enough to defend myself while troop numbers are making their way back up.

Also, ElectiveGavelkind.jpg:

stop having sons dammit :argh:

Of course since my current son is totally incompetent, I need to have another son so I can arrest and execute the first one.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I know it's game-y, but the removal of the assassinate button is idiotic if there isn't some other option for assassination than plots, when you can only have one plot at a time. This is idiotic to the extreme. Make it depend on your intrigue or whatever, just give the player extra ones, I don't care. Give me a new council member called "Court assassin" to sic at people or whatever.

I want an option for when I want a fucker dead and I want him dead now and I have thousands of ducats to do it with and the might of 2 Empires but that worthless poo poo of a Lombard rolled gregarious, brave and grey eminence and now everyone loves him and my weak claim is going to die with me.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
I've been playing CK2 ever since it came out and I just got the Robin Hood event chain for the first time. That's been in since launch, right?

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I know it's game-y, but the removal of the assassinate button is idiotic if there isn't some other option for assassination than plots, when you can only have one plot at a time. This is idiotic to the extreme. Make it depend on your intrigue or whatever, just give the player extra ones, I don't care. Give me a new council member called "Court assassin" to sic at people or whatever.

I want an option for when I want a fucker dead and I want him dead now and I have thousands of ducats to do it with and the might of 2 Empires but that worthless poo poo of a Lombard rolled gregarious, brave and grey eminence and now everyone loves him and my weak claim is going to die with me.

I'd definitely be okay with having more than one plot, but only if you have a level 3/4 intrigue education.

I'm fine with the removal of the assassinate button because it was too reliable for anyone who had enough cash, believe it or not people couldn't murder their entire courts like the soviet purge with the kind of society/circumstances they had 1000 years ago. If you could have some sort of special interaction with the Hashashin to pay them for a murder that would be super cool, but the cost would definitely have to be scaled with your income. There's a few events with the kidnappings (i think) that require you to pay the exorbitant sum of 5 gold to imprison or "accidentally "kill someone.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
One thing that might help is if a Spymaster set to Scheme figures out a plot he'd actually do more than just tell you about it, but maybe pop up an event chain - assuming he likes you enough, of course - where he consults with you on what to do about it. If there's someone plotting your downfall and the law won't let you touch him yet, surely you could suggest to your Spymaster that he ought to poke around and see if anyone's pissed at the plotter. Essentially like a one-off plot thing, where instead of conspirators enacting a plan the Spymaster just sort of fishes around for somebody who might be willing to stab the guy. Or maybe he suggests passing it off to your Chancellor to talk it out with the person plotting against you. To balance it it'd be an event that might not fire before the plot itself does, it might not work, and the Spymaster won't offer to do something about it twice... so if it fails, it fails, sorry, start a plot or just deal with it.

Deific Presence
May 7, 2007

Vichan posted:

I've been playing CK2 ever since it came out and I just got the Robin Hood event chain for the first time. That's been in since launch, right?

I've had it multiple times on a single playthrough before. It's awfully disappointing, if you let the Merry Men live Robin and Marion never have education traits when they join your court.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Having just watched 13 Assassins, I think I got it; it should be possibly for you to trigger certain events at certain plot percentage, with money being able to partially bridge the gap between the plot percentage and success chance but not entirely.

Somewhat similar to how fabricate claims works in plot now, only more involved, maybe like the trading events, where there's several steps that might work.

Deific Presence posted:

I've had it multiple times on a single playthrough before. It's awfully disappointing, if you let the Merry Men live Robin and Marion never have education traits when they join your court.
The same happens to your hunting buddy in the hunting events. Is kinda dumb that hasn't been fixed~

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Nakar posted:

One thing that might help is if a Spymaster set to Scheme figures out a plot he'd actually do more than just tell you about it, but maybe pop up an event chain - assuming he likes you enough, of course - where he consults with you on what to do about it. If there's someone plotting your downfall and the law won't let you touch him yet, surely you could suggest to your Spymaster that he ought to poke around and see if anyone's pissed at the plotter. Essentially like a one-off plot thing, where instead of conspirators enacting a plan the Spymaster just sort of fishes around for somebody who might be willing to stab the guy. Or maybe he suggests passing it off to your Chancellor to talk it out with the person plotting against you. To balance it it'd be an event that might not fire before the plot itself does, it might not work, and the Spymaster won't offer to do something about it twice... so if it fails, it fails, sorry, start a plot or just deal with it.

I really like this idea. Having more event chains triggered by Councillor actions is something I didn't realise I wanted, especially if it makes Councillors somehow interact with each other.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

Coward posted:

I really like this idea. Having more event chains triggered by Councillor actions is something I didn't realise I wanted, especially if it makes Councillors somehow interact with each other.
It'd actually be funny if the best option depended on the Councillor whose efforts best match up with the plotter's traits. Like if he's Craven sending the Marshal around to harass him is best, blackmail from the Spymaster if he has some deep secret or humiliating trait, Gregarious or otherwise virtuous might be talked out of it by a Chancellor visit (or perhaps an Ambitious adventurer can be talked into believing he'll get a title soon), the Steward might just be best to bribe him if he's Greedy, hell maybe even the Chaplain/Priest/Imam can do it. As a Muslim it'd be great if a Decadent plotter could get a visit from your Imam with a chance to shape him up and end his plot. Put the actual fear of God in the guy.

And if none of that will work, tell the Spymaster to find someone to take him out (although I imagine the odds of a stab working would be fairly poor compared to a well-executed plot) or maybe discover some evidence that at least makes him arrestable or convinces him to flee your court.

Deific Presence
May 7, 2007
My current game is probably one of my favorites so far. Ironman 769 start as Gotland. Spent the first 30 years eating the prestige penalty for no wars but balanced it out by constantly swapping out concubines and aiming for traits like Proud and luckily getting Scarred through a random event. Managed to build up my Tribal holding pretty well during those years and so by the time the Viking age started I had good levies, and a reserve of tech big enough to buy Shipbuilding 2. Raid for a few decades, decide to save up a few thousand gold after fully upgrading my Tribe. Go capture a Muslim woman and convert to an Islamic Merchant Republic. Doing pretty well, 5 trade posts, a few things build in my mansion, and have built a temple and a castle with no upgrades so far. Where should I go from here?

Also an important question, I have a few dynasty member males I have imprisoned for various plots. They are just sitting in jail. One of them has 500 gold. I want to Banish him, but it doesn't give me any indication if I will confiscate his money or not. Has this been changed?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Deific Presence posted:

Where should I go from here?

Also an important question, I have a few dynasty member males I have imprisoned for various plots. They are just sitting in jail. One of them has 500 gold. I want to Banish him, but it doesn't give me any indication if I will confiscate his money or not. Has this been changed?
Attacking Pagans is hell if you try it before Mil Org 4. I'd suggest going tall and just improving your family mansion and keep yourself in power and aim for Britain, same as any viking, even the muslim ones. About the only places worth Holy Warring are the Danish duchies, being near you and the least bad lands in Scandinavia, but it's not likely to work if too many dudes join in.

And yea, if it gives you the money, you should see it if you select the banish option. If it doesn't, then you won't get it. Try murdering him instead if you're his heir, otherwise you've just suffered for yet another ~balancing~ feature of Paradox. I don't even remember what the heck it was for, but it was probs multiplayer doing some stuff.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan
Is there any way to take off my character's hat? The Imperial crown is dumb and stupid and editing the portait properties in my savegame doesn't seem to be able to be rid of it.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
hehe wrong thread

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

Vichan posted:

Pretty sure it got added after launch, I think around SoA? Same time as Joan of Arc if memory serves.

TheBlackRoija
May 6, 2008

Hadaka Apron posted:

I believe losing a 'War against the tyranny of 'x'" war will also force ruler 'x' to abdicate.

I remember some guy using it to do a world conquest in like 9 years or something stupid starting as a Karling in 867.
edit edit: Yeah here's the thread (it uses some things that aren't possible anymore): Link

edit: Despite having a shameful amount of hours in this game I've never really played as a republic, so I started a new game intending to covert to one. I'm wondering what large republics do with vassal titles though? Do you just have feudal vassals like normal? Do they have an opinion penalty because of it? Or do you make vassal (non-merchant) republics as much as possible?

TheBlackRoija fucked around with this message at 07:50 on May 12, 2015

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Played the GoT mod for my stream today and ran out this storyline:

I played as Maege of Bear Island. Robb took over the Neck and the Riverlands. Mance invaded from the north and took over Winterfell. He held Robb in prison for 3 years then executed him, after which he turned all of the North into tribal titles, so I became Chieftess Maege. Stannis took control of the Iron Throne then promptly had at least like 10 different lords rebelling against him. During this time he executes Joffrey and Jamie and I assume was the one responsible for blinding Cersei and Myrcella. Tywin helped aid the rebellion and overthrew Stannis, installing Shireen, then executing Stannis five years later. Then out of no where Aegon invades and takes over the Iron Throne and is married to loving Daenarys. They move the capital from King's Landing to Duskendale, then a year later all of Danny's dragons are dead slain by a dude named Duncan. Maergery married some dude named Dickon and Sansa married a Frey. Oh and absolutely nothing happened on Bear Island during all of this.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
In my GoT game Stannis took the throne and promptly died of illness, Shireen imprisoned Myrcella who died in the dungeons, and sent Tommen and Joffrey to the Wall. Joffrey served until his death ~75, Tommen abandoned the wall at some point and became the leader of a band of outlaws. He died ruling over Whitetree at age 88.

I'm the independent Prince of Dorne, and Rhaegal is my dragon (Drogon and Viserion died 50-60 years ago).

That game goes off the rails quick but it's fun.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I've been working on the character files for my Rise of Islam mod. Got the Visigoths, the Basques and part of the Franks done. Figured I'd post some pics of my progress so far.

Remember, these are a work in progress.

(Ignore the ocean. I was trying something with the map a while back and haven't bothered to revert it.)

So far I got King Gundemar of Toledo

and King Theuderic of Burgundy (and Orléans)

The new de jure duchy set-up in Iberia

(Also note the new duchy of Gallia in the northeast)

And here's the de jure Kingdom set-up for Iberia and the Franks

I'll finish up the rest of the Franks (Neustria, Austrasia) sometime this week. The Bretons will probably be after that. Then I'll get the Lombards and any other remaining Christian nation after that before I tackle the Byzantines.

Edison was a dick
Apr 3, 2010

direct current :roboluv: only

Vichan posted:

Aye, so has the Dragon Hunt, which I've only ever seen once.

Allyn posted:

Pretty sure it got added after launch, I think around SoA? Same time as Joan of Arc if memory serves.

Hah, no.

And here's the de jure Kingdom set-up for Iberia and the Franks

I'll finish up the rest of the Franks (Neustria, Austrasia) sometime this week. The Bretons will probably be after that. Then I'll get the Lombards and any other remaining Christian nation after that before I tackle the Byzantines.

Looks great. The Burgundian de-jure borders look a lot less ugly than they do in base CK2. Plus the de-jure setup of Hispania is ridiculous, too many tiny 1 duchy Kingdoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

I've been working on the character files for my Rise of Islam mod. Got the Visigoths, the Basques and part of the Franks done. Figured I'd post some pics of my progress so far.

Really very excited for this.

• Locked thread