Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Sometimes I like being wrong about football. Like when I assume Schalke will beat Köln.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Congrats FC. There was much less of a ruckus downtown than I expected, I guess there wasn't really much doubt within the fanbase. Really solid season from them, I'm curious to see what they'll do with the ~15m they'll earn in transfer fees this summer.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/626778/artikel_heldt-droht-mit-personellen-konsequenzen.html

Nice meltdown and all that.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Keller in imo

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

All das Trara, nur um Keller mit dem italienischen Keller zu ersetzen.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Although Keller got Schalke to a CL-spot at least.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
What's all this about Boateng and Sam being released by Schalke?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Gigi Galli posted:

What's all this about Boateng and Sam being released by Schalke?

Fired for being poo poo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

MrBling posted:

Fired for being poo poo.

If this is true that owns.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
It's Walking Dead's black highlander rule applied to soccer.

Can you imagine if they'd fire 1860 players for being poo poo. There'd be no one left. Not.a.single.one.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hahahaha it is true! Whoever made that decision is excellent.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Shameful display of racism by Schalke there

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

This is hilarious, Sam hardly even played this year. Not that I'm a big fan of his but how can you blame him lol

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
This never would've happened under Big Jens Keller

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Gigi Galli posted:

Hahahaha it is true! Whoever made that decision is excellent.

Horst Heldt warned there would be consequences if they (the team) didn't improve.
A third player has been suspended from training and matches for the rest of the season.

MrBling fucked around with this message at 14:06 on May 11, 2015

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Lol no way. When do you ever see players getting released for being poo poo

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Höger has not been let go, but is suspended until further notice.

They all looked unmotivated as gently caress in training as far as I know. It's been that way for months.

Keller in imo.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lmao they actually did it.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Manager Horst Heldt am Montagmittag: "Das Vertrauensverhältnis zu Boateng und Sam war nicht mehr gegeben. Es gibt von dieser Maßnahme kein Zurück mehr. Sidney hatte leider mit vielen Verletzungen zu kämpfen. Aber seine Körpersprache hilft uns nicht, da ist keine positive Energie." Sam bestätigte Heldts Eindruck bei seinem Abgang vom Trainingsgelände umgehend. Gegenüber einem Fan äußerte er offene Kritik an Mitspieler Roman Neustädter ("Roman spielt nur einfache Bälle") und mutmaßte gar: "Vielleicht ist der Trainer schuld."

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

Manager Horst Heldt am Montagmittag: "Das Vertrauensverhältnis zu Boateng und Sam war nicht mehr gegeben. Es gibt von dieser Maßnahme kein Zurück mehr. Sidney hatte leider mit vielen Verletzungen zu kämpfen. Aber seine Körpersprache hilft uns nicht, da ist keine positive Energie." Sam bestätigte Heldts Eindruck bei seinem Abgang vom Trainingsgelände umgehend. Gegenüber einem Fan äußerte er offene Kritik an Mitspieler Roman Neustädter ("Roman spielt nur einfache Bälle") und mutmaßte gar: "Vielleicht ist der Trainer schuld."

god drat

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

You left out the best part:

Derweil kommentierte Boateng sein Aus gegenüber zwei Anhängern, die um ein gemeinsames Foto baten, lakonisch: "Ihr habt Glück, das ist das letzte Bild mit mir."

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Sam just needed more service

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I for one, am totally okay with Schalke committing ritual suicide.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Loved the ambitious prediction from this week's kicktipps that Dortmund were going to beat Hertha 20-0.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Healbot posted:

Höger has not been let go, but is suspended until further notice.

They all looked unmotivated as gently caress in training as far as I know. It's been that way for months.

Keller in imo.

I respect this decision.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

General Probe posted:

Loved the ambitious prediction from this week's kicktipps that Dortmund were going to beat Hertha 20-0.

He still got 2 points off of it, too.

nippythefish fucked around with this message at 08:34 on May 12, 2015

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

There can only be... six! Schalke is officially the most racicest club in the BL now.

Good riddance to Boateng and Sam. Sam practically never played, Boateng has never been good for more than one half maybe and has been utter shite for months now. Kinda sucks about Höger, he's a decent sub for various positions, but he's pals with Boateng so it might be for the best to get rid of him too. So much poo poo went on this season, so many terrible games, but we're still gonna finish above Dortmund lol.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

General Probe posted:

I fatfingered a 2-0 tipp and was to lazy to correct it. RIP, those two points...

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Good luck to you Bayerns, they say hope dies last.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Myron posted:

we're still gonna finish above Dortmund lol.

Got to beat Paderborn first! :madmax:

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

antidote posted:

All said Bayern is still the best.

well said op

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Loving this Sky Konferenz full of failing teams already. Everyone's so salty and it's only going to get better after today.

Huub Stevens :salt:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Duisburg and Bielefeld got promoted to 2. Liga, hooray for NRW teams :getin:

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Dortmund scored on in 42 seconds. It keeps happening

Redczar fucked around with this message at 14:36 on May 16, 2015

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

MORE LIKE KACKAR for fucks sake

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Boafail
Failateng

Take your pick

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

Boafail
Failateng

Take your pick

The goal was 95% Schweini's fault.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Maybe, but he fell over again, as he does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
This could be a good day, Stuttgard, Bremen and Paderborn getting points and Hamburg not, there's still hope for monday games for them!

• Locked thread