Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alligator Horse
Mar 23, 2013

Buzz, your girlfriend!

WOLF!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

yeah idgi

he pulled the gpu off its thermal paste

thermal paste tends to stick for a reason

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i made a frowny face

then i read the text

then back to the picture

then it dawned on me

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

My Imaginary GF posted:

DON'T gently caress TREES, JOHN MUIR

Trees are forcing you to breath in their sperm, and thus loving you, every spring. Makes you think.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

My Imaginary GF posted:

he pulled the gpu off its thermal paste

thermal paste tends to stick for a reason

lol

I don't think you're quite there yet

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

still not getting it

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Trees are forcing you to breath in their sperm, and thus loving you, every spring. Makes you think.

so what you're saying is, all pollen is rape?

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

zoux posted:

still not getting it

pubes

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

PupsOfWar posted:

when do we get to look at the roll-call on that

i think every democrat except one voted no

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

V. Illych L. posted:

so what you're saying is, all pollen is rape?

The sneeze is the body's way of shutting the whole thing down.

GhostofJohnMuir fucked around with this message at 21:31 on May 12, 2015

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

don't gently caress thermal paste

#FHITP

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
normally i try not to blame people for their medical misfortunes but holy lol there is nothing redeemable about this guy

Dumbass going blind over Obamacare posted:

That worked while he and his wife were relatively healthy. But after 10 days of an unrelenting headache, Lang went to the emergency room on Feb. 25. He says he was told he’d suffered several mini-strokes. He ran up $9,000 in bills and exhausted his savings. Meanwhile, his vision worsened and he can’t work, he says....

Lang, a Republican, says he knew the act required him to get coverage but he chose not to do so. But he thought help would be available in an emergency. He and his wife blame President Obama and Congressional Democrats for passing a complex and flawed bill.

“(My husband) should be at the front of the line because he doesn’t work and because he has medical issues,” Mary Lang said last week. “We call it the Not Fair Health Care Act.”

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Disinterested posted:

tell that to every post about texas or atlanta

ok tbf to the city of atlanta its really the surrounding parts of the state that drives the relatively shittiness of georgia. atlanta is p cool, traffic excluded.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

The sneeze is the bodies way of shutting the whole thing down.

so you're saying the body has ways of shutting down reproduction because of rape

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Disinterested posted:

so you're saying the body has ways of shutting down reproduction because of rape

:thejoke:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

help whats the cheeky nandos meme

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Raskolnikov38 posted:

normally i try not to blame people for their medical misfortunes but holy lol there is nothing redeemable about this guy

Time to open that gofundme page!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYnL5oUePM8

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Local Man Cuts Off Nose to Spite Face and You Won't Believe What Happens Next!

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

zoux posted:

nandos is a popular chicken restaraunt. to "have a cheeky x" means to have something you shouldn't slyly in a playful manner

i don't know how to translate cheeky really

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

like a cheeky kebab is pretty much every kebab you have ever eaten drunk

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

zoux posted:

You and some mates are just messing around ready for a night on the tiles but there's a bit of time left before it's ok to get proper spasticated so you're figuring out what to do and some total loving leg' suggests getting a cheeky nandos before Walkabout and you eat some spicy chicken while having some mega bants.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

namesake posted:

You and some mates are just messing around ready for a night on the tiles but there's a bit of time left before it's ok to get proper spasticated so you're figuring out what to do and some total loving leg' suggests getting a cheeky nandos before Walkabout and you eat some spicy chicken while having some mega bants.

Oh, so it's from "A Clockwork Orange"?

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

plz don't culturally appropriate

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

how does the american stereotype of British people being proper and dignified with a refined sense of propriety and manners persist against the reality they're all boorish alcoholics who enjoy bar brawls

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

namesake posted:

:catstare:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U85U3bWU-jM

nando's!!!

my idea to revitalize mcdonalds: acquire nando's, begin transitioning slow-growth american locations into nando's markets, staff american nando's with south africans here on temporary work visas

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Disinterested posted:

plz don't culturally appropriate

Isn't most of British culture stolen from India?

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

how does the american stereotype of British people being proper and dignified with a refined sense of propriety and manners persist against the reality they're all boorish alcoholics who enjoy bar brawls

you have to do something by day

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the fox news virus strain has mutated into a potentially fatal disease...

:woop::woop::woop:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Berke Negri posted:

only white british people are proper and dignified

boorish brutes aren't white, berke. quit trying to welsh on us with all your pict-talk.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

realtalk the proper thing is a middle class behaviour stereotype

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

namesake posted:

*nods sagely*

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

so nandos is...mexican food?

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

zoux posted:

portuguese

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

what about that looks mexican to you, you oval office-faced twat twange of a whoreson zuma lover?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

There is a ribs place in my area that has "two prison types with all those tattoos" so white people don't go it it

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

south african

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Disinterested posted:

realtalk the proper thing is a middle class behaviour stereotype

which is a very specific class type different from the american mindset that everyone is middle class* right

*apparently this is no longer true as over 50% Americans now identify as working class I guess because reality is sinking in as credit has dried up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

zoux posted:

they do peri peri chicken which is a portuguese/mozambican thing. it's a south african chain though.

• Locked thread