Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pogi posted:

I'm beautiful now.

you got the name change! also congrats on the new av! :peanut:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kode54

aka kuroshi
I'm using something I paid a starving artist a fiver to make for me everywhere else, but I'm using this shamelessly stolen photograph here still. But I somehow don't think what I paid for really fits the mood of this entire forum all that well. Dare I post it?

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As long as it's work safe, go for it.

Machai

Lizard Wizard posted:

could somebody tell me how to make a slowly expanding version of an image like this? please and thank you

no easy way to do this in photoshop, but if you have after effects you can probably use a tween effect to automatically create the frames between the beginning and ending frames.

kode54

aka kuroshi
aight.

maybe it has helped all these years that ive produced all this neat software that random people use, before springing something like this on them, the surprise on the horizon, so to speak.

i also like to play a game where i spot people who have avatars of a similar quality on forums where theyre equally out of place, and go google searching and reverse image searching. and even then, i like to search out the sources for peoples avatars, disregarding the effects of the answers on my sanity.

so, also, I have after effects, if anyone needs me to tween an image into a slowly growing monstrosity like that other gif. ive never done that before, so maybe someone would need to walk me through it the first time? i dunno, doesn't sound too hard really.

problematic hug

well i came in here b/c i'm in the market for a new av but i might as well say hi, kode54. are you asking if it's a good idea to change your av to that?

Scaly Haylie

kode54 posted:

so, also, I have after effects, if anyone needs me to tween an image into a slowly growing monstrosity like that other gif. ive never done that before, so maybe someone would need to walk me through it the first time? i dunno, doesn't sound too hard really.

i would like a slowly growing monstrosity version of :colbert: to have at my disposal.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

dont make that for lizard wizard

FluffieDuckie

molly_p posted:

well i came in here b/c i'm in the market for a new av but i might as well say hi, kode54. are you asking if it's a good idea to change your av to that?

What are you looking for Finn?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

treasure bear

Awesome! posted:

dont make that for lizard wizard

i will make it but...

..backwards

treasure bear

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 22:33 on May 12, 2015

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

lmao

cuntman.net

http://ezgif.com/reverse

treasure bear

oh no

morning wood

look what youve done

morning wood fucked around with this message at 23:02 on May 12, 2015

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

cool cant wait for the awesome lizard wizard posts utilizing that bad boy

treasure bear

Awesome! posted:

cool cant wait for the awesome lizard wizard posts utilizing that bad boy

i will probe him for using it

cuntman.net

with our powers combined we can ruin things for everyone on a scale greater than any of us can acomplish on our own

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Cumt posted:

i will probe him for using it

this is why we love you

kode54

aka kuroshi
all the right friends like it, and that one guy who expressed dissatisfaction with me using it on hydrogen audio, a forum that hosts the foobar2000 forum, also regularly expresses dissatisfaction with me using apple computers too

most recent eyebrow raising moment with that very same person was where someone brought up the fact that they're releasing a movie of jem and the holograms in tyool 2015, and i responded that it was originally a 1980s cartoon for girls, and mr dissatisfaction wondered how i even knew that. of course, i don't think he knows much of anything about american cartoons, what with living his entire life in finland and never learning english beyond reading and writing it.

so, how about a thread contribution.

problematic hug

i'll be honest i don't understand the words that you're saying. godspeed to you, i guess

FluffieDuckie

molly_p posted:

i'll be honest i don't understand the words that you're saying

this is a relief i thought i was high or something

kode54

aka kuroshi

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is a relief i thought i was high or something

im probably not cut out for posting in this forum

FluffieDuckie

kode54 posted:

don't run off hon. just dont' assume we understand what's going on in other forums. some of us don't get out much

Scaly Haylie

i'm awfully curious as to the context of this image!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Lizard Wizard posted:

you would be

XyloJW

kode54 posted:

I think you've got promise. will some experienced poster take this guy under their wing*?

*the use of wing here is metaphorical and does not imply a poster with a bird-based posting brand

kode54

aka kuroshi

Lizard Wizard posted:

entirely the artist's creative control, except for the reference, which i supplied. i paid a different person $25 to come up with that reference based on a theme of tuxedo cats and photos of my two cats and this here egyptian short hair. further proof i have more money than sense.

i dont have any other avvie contributions to make tho. maybe somebody will give that koala a home? or do i need to somehow find one that doesnt have a tree surrounding it so i can make it transparent?

XyloJW posted:

I think you've got promise. will some experienced poster take this guy under their wing*?

i was already adopted by Fluffie months ago, but i havent been posting here much

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

kode54 posted:

all the right friends like it, and that one guy who expressed dissatisfaction with me using it on hydrogen audio, a forum that hosts the foobar2000 forum, also regularly expresses dissatisfaction with me using apple computers too

most recent eyebrow raising moment with that very same person was where someone brought up the fact that they're releasing a movie of jem and the holograms in tyool 2015, and i responded that it was originally a 1980s cartoon for girls, and mr dissatisfaction wondered how i even knew that. of course, i don't think he knows much of anything about american cartoons, what with living his entire life in finland and never learning english beyond reading and writing it.

so, how about a thread contribution.

----------------

XyloJW

That's all in the past, he's a better poster now.

Mapparu

XyloJW posted:

:gbsmith:

XyloJW posted:

*the use of wing here is metaphorical and does not imply a poster with a bird-based posting brand
:smith:

Scaly Haylie

it's okay, mapparu. when someone with a bird-based posting brand really commits themselves to posting, there's no talon what they'll come up with next

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
I could use a racy, scandalous av

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

I could use a racy, scandalous av

weird

by zen death robot
i call dibs on kode54

----------------

Mapparu

Lizard Wizard posted:

it's okay, mapparu. when someone with a bird-based posting brand really commits themselves to posting, there's no talon what they'll come up with next

:gbsmith:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Ooh la la

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Someone take the cat sprites form whatever this is.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kode54

aka kuroshi