Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Mister Beeg posted:

Someone asked for some anti-gay marriage cartoons. I decided to just grab a few from Glenn McCoy

Sorry man and woman tradition marriages, we're fresh out of marriages due to gays and polygamists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

zakharov posted:

The dicklamp is the best

I also like how the pillows are apparently nailed to the headboard.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Saint Sputnik posted:

Ted Rall is on the phone with Ted Rall, who hangs up on him. He is too dejected to enjoy the blowjob he's currently receiving from Ted Rall.

Where does Hitler come in?

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Mo_Steel posted:

Isn't Obama letting the trojan horse out of the castle if the door is opening that direction? :confused:

I was going to say that it's not impossible for a castle to open outwards... but it has a portcullis and the door, when closed, would clearly be between the horse and the portcullis, and I definitely don't know of any castle gates that open outwards with a portcullis directly behind them and no portcullis in front of them.

Taciturn Tactician fucked around with this message at 15:55 on May 13, 2015

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Crossposting from the Right Wing Media thread

Cue Dry Bones meltdown in 3... 2...

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

stateofpalestinequiz.jpg

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Hey yeah, where do gay people come from?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

VitalSigns posted:

Hey yeah, where do gay people come from?

They are delivered as babies in bundles carried by pink flamingos.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Where does Hitler come in?

From behind.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Whoever bought this avatar for me has really weird timing; it should be a picture of Bill Belichick :colbert:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mr E posted:

Sorry man and woman tradition marriages, we're fresh out of marriages due to gays and polygamists.
And the zoophiles. There's a sheep climbing up to the left.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Something happened with nail salons, apparently

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Mr E posted:

It's the oddest thing- people started treating the institution of marriage not only as a noun, but as a finite noun. Like, there's this big well of Marriage out there, and if we let The Gays have any then there will be less marriage left for everyone else. Like, marriage isn't even a thing you do anymore in the States, it's a thing that exists that you get to have a piece of. These people are more worried about running out of marriage than they are about running out of our actually finite resources.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Something happened with nail salons, apparently

NYT published an investigative piece showing that (surprise) immigrant salon workers are horribly exploited.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

loquacius posted:

Whoever bought this avatar for me has really weird timing; it should be a picture of Bill Belichick :colbert:

Yeah, what the heck, was someone time traveling from an argument a few months ago :confused:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Somfin posted:

It's the oddest thing- people started treating the institution of marriage not only as a noun, but as a finite noun. Like, there's this big well of Marriage out there, and if we let The Gays have any then there will be less marriage left for everyone else. Like, marriage isn't even a thing you do anymore in the States, it's a thing that exists that you get to have a piece of. These people are more worried about running out of marriage than they are about running out of our actually finite resources.

Nah they are just scrambling to find some objective or reasonable reason they are against gay marriage that goes past "I think it's gross when two men kiss".

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Bell really doesn't like George Zimmerman.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

zakharov posted:

NYT published an investigative piece showing that (surprise) immigrant salon workers are horribly exploited.

Personally, I'm shocked.

A few more that I didn't see posted:

SKULL WATER

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Capfalcon posted:

But the Pope's heart was hardened...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Yeah, what the heck, was someone time traveling from an argument a few months ago :confused:

The asterisk would seem to indicate that someone is $10 worth of MAD ABOUT FOOTBALL and just couldn't think of anything else to use for an avatar

(also, s/months/years/; I tend to distance myself from Latuffchat these days)

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

DEATH TO CARTOONIST

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

colonel_korn posted:

DEATH TO CARTOONIST

Hmmm I wonder why ISIS's number one target, Muslims, isn't topping that list.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Capfalcon posted:

My guess is an allusion to Catholic church's non-involvement during the Holocaust or something.

"My god its full of stars"

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Seeing Yogi depicted as an "environmental adviser" made me remember that awful Yogi's Gang cartoon.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

colonel_korn posted:

DEATH TO CARTOONIST

The others are properly pluralized, except for cartoonist. Does this mean they can cross it off now, or are they still looking for this one particular cartoonist?

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

The Tea Party cheats and thus the referee must punish them.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Really want to see the back of that sign.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

albany academy posted:

The others are properly pluralized, except for cartoonist. Does this mean they can cross it off now, or are they still looking for this one particular cartoonist?

It's Branco, specifically. That's why he always carries an assault rifle when he cartoons. Radical Islam is coming for him.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
Brand new Sleeper Ave. is up!

TheMaskedChemist
Mar 30, 2010

Kajeesus posted:

It's Branco, specifically. That's why he always carries an assault rifle when he cartoons. Radical Islam is coming for him.

It's not like he has anything to fear. As hateful and theocratic as Branco is, they'd probably make him their new leader.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Budget!

Foreign Aid cuts (especially to Africa and Indonesia)
Small Businesses win big, with instant tax write-offs of assets purchased.

Harvey Norman is a nationwide chain that sells home wares

Tritanomalicious
Mar 14, 2008

A dog, A barrel... RIDICULOUS!
He didn't even make Obama #44. What a waste.
Also, a real blast from the past with IRSGate, during which I assume Obama sent spies into the IRSGate Hotel.

Robot Dog
Oct 2, 2013

Fulchrum posted:

Also, its not in the Politoons archive, anyone have the Good thing is Actually Bad Thing edit? I need it. For...reasons.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Tritanomalicious posted:

He didn't even make Obama #44. What a waste.
Also, a real blast from the past with IRSGate, during which I assume Obama sent spies into the IRSGate Hotel.

Ahhh, one of like a 100 "scandals" they couldn't make stick. I can't wait for the next D president.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

albany academy posted:

I'm betting Branco thinks ISIS is trying to come for him but he can fend em off because MAH GUNS

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

albany academy posted:

ISIS owns Idakoos! :tinfoil:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
This could have been a well-crafted cartoon, but then he went and explained the joke.

quote:

Is this still a thing? Or again?

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

loquacius posted:

The asterisk would seem to indicate that someone is $10 worth of MAD ABOUT FOOTBALL and just couldn't think of anything else to use for an avatar

(also, s/months/years/; I tend to distance myself from Latuffchat these days)

It wasn't me loquacious, I would have given you something like this:

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011
Wait. . .what?

Why is there a dick hanging from Geller's head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

E-Tank posted:

Wait. . .what?

Why is there a dick hanging from Geller's head?

I think that's just a bone.

• Locked thread