Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

EngineerSean posted:

mystery oven and fridge appear out of loving nowhere, i'm beginning to wonder if this is as photorealistic as I once thought

they were cut off by the fourth wall in earlier shots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

they were cut off by the fourth wall in earlier shots.

can we go with the LSD or Ambien-induced hallucination theory instead?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

PotatoManJack posted:

>Tell him the girl on the couch wanted him to touch her all over with his greasy oily gloveless fingers

You begin to offer Emily Cutemeyer's corpse to the TCC Goon for sex, but he interrupts, apparently oblivious.

TCC Goon: Amiibos. You know... ever since they came out I've been fascinated by them... Obsessed really. Amiibos.
Many people are. And why wouldn't they be? After all Amiibos represent perfection... a perfection unattainable by our flawed human bodies. Amiibos are... complete...
You understand what I'm talking about though, don't you? You're a completionist... like me. I can tell.
Emily didn't understand. I tried to show her... tried to...complete her...

The TCC Goon trails off, enraptured by the Mega Man Amiibo he's taken off your shelf without asking permission.

Kesty
Jun 13, 2006
> Set nunchucks from stun to kill.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Use the nunchucks to do a Shooting Star Smash just like your favorite character Shouku Kimazaki did in the hit anime, Asuke the Falling Star.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
holy poo poo he's touching our stuff and we've already got one ruined amiibo. rip his head off and jam it up his rear end it's not like they give you the char twice for two murders

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING
Stash goon in colon pocket for later

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Applewhite posted:

TCC Goon: Amiibos. You know... ever since they came out I've been fascinated by them... Obsessed really. Amiibos.
Many people are. And why wouldn't they be? After all Amiibos represent perfection... a perfection unattainable by our flawed human bodies. Amiibos are... complete...
You understand what I'm talking about though, don't you? You're a completionist... like me. I can tell.
Emily didn't understand. I tried to show her... tried to...complete her...

Get some sort of recording device like a phone or computer and ask him to repeat himself.

Call the cops.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Distract/enrage him with your colonmiibo until the pizza arrives

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
high five your new bro for actually getting to touch Emily Cutemeyer

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Make sure he's gone before the pizza arrives. That shits not for sharing. If you have to kill him then so be it.

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
Ask him if he wants to play with a "real" mega man. then kill him

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Airstream Driver posted:

Make sure he's gone before the pizza arrives. That shits not for sharing. If you have to kill him then so be it.

No poo poo. Never share your pizza with the guy who murdered your crush.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Surreptitiously move one hand behind your back and slowly reach for the Wii Fit Trainer, just in case this is about to get real. You might have to squat a little to get in there.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Say you are going to fetch that weed you promised him but actually fetch your hanzo steel and attack him, he will obviously have his own hanzo steel so you end up in what should be a sweet katana duel but you both have no upper body strength or stamina so it's lame as poo poo

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
>Fucker stoner, taste my blade

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Oh gently caress no. Dude doesn't touch Mega Man. NOBODY touches Mega Man.

>Kill with extreme prejudice.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

If this dude murdered our secret love we should seek revenge

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

hemale in pain posted:

If this dude murdered our secret love we should seek revenge

And then ruined our toilet. That was definitely him.

Brownview
Oct 15, 2012

Nothing in this world can take the place of a power rack
Maybe the OP took a lot of Ambien and then filled the cabinet with candy to replace it then also killed that poor woman with whatever an amiibo is.

The poop was probably there before the Ambien.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

>Tackle TCC goon and smother him with your rank, corpulent body

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

>Tell TCC goon that you get him, then start touching his butt in ironic yet passionate way.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Also I feel OP will soon need all the energy he can get and the pizza isn't coming so it's probably high time to

> Take the King Size CHOCO Bar from your pocket and eat it.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

blainestereo posted:

> Take the King Size CHOCO Bar from your pocket and eat it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wow, who'd have thought we'd successfully be able to find another guy who murdered someone named Emily with an amiibo? Lucky us!

>Tell Amiibo guy you're going to go get some more drugs; bar the door with something and call the police on Granos

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

loquacius posted:

>Tell Amiibo guy you're going to go get some more drugs; bar the door with something and call the police on Granos

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Call in a TFR or GiP Goon to kill the TCC Goon.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

> The TCC goon is clearly a kindred spirit, sharing your love of amiibos and also having an unrequited love for a girl named Emily. Abandon plan to frame him for her murder, and invite him to share your incoming Dominos pizza. Wait for a socially-appropriate moment to ask him for advice on how to deal with mystery corpse.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Quietly step out and leave the apt door ajar. Wait for the pizza guy to discover the bloody/lovely charnel house

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

CaptainSarcastic posted:

> The TCC goon is clearly a kindred spirit, sharing your love of amiibos and also having an unrequited love for a girl named Emily. Abandon plan to frame him for her murder, and invite him to share your incoming Dominos pizza. Wait for a socially-appropriate moment to ask him for advice on how to deal with mystery corpse.

He's also killed more people than us. We need to catch up.

Murder the pizza delivery guy.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
> start recording when he's concentrating on the mega man. ask him to repeat that line about emily again

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Use TCC goon to procure phenazepam then put the phen in your butts.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
kill tcc goon and place body in hot car

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

porkchop_express posted:

kill tcc goon and place body in hot car

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

kill tcc goon and place body in hot carl

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004